• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Brawl Tier List.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Drybones

Smash Ace
hey drybones, why do tier lists change? oh RIGHT b/c new things r discoverd. but as of RIGHT NOW this is how it is. accept gg when it's done.
Yes because your god and what ever you say is true

hey my last poster fits perfectly

Cyrlous

Smash Apprentice
The only good thing about this thread is watching Daddy get owned over and over again. He's even ownd himself three of four times. XD

PXG

Smash Journeyman
Tier list? *looks at calendar* Okay.......

Also:

Learn how to type a sentence like this.

My head hurts trying to figure out what you are attempting to say. Please no more tier list threads. No more item in tourney threads. No more SSB 4 threads. No more bull**** AT threads. PLEASE! I don't think SWF can take another three weeks of this sort of crap.

Copypasta

Smash Rookie
Playing against level 9 CPUs all day doesn't entitle you to make a ****ty tier list, champ.

All the best.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Ok, there's no reason to spam a thread now is it. Just explain your logics like mature people instead of getting into a Ganster fight or something like that.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
ok listen up im gonna review the chars and tell u kids how to do this ****. my opinion could change as i play the game more, and probably will, so chill the **** out and let me nap. btw im posting this in mw forum cuz brawl disc is garbs and i dont even want them to learn about brawl.

bowser - top tier. and the only reason is his bs glitch. honestly theres going to be so many lame players who go him just b/c of the glitch and honestly after i beat this children im going to put them in a 15 min t/o.

pt - hardest char to master. hands down. each one has str/wkns. i didnt get to play enough of him to see how gg it got but it COULD get ridiculous. but i also feel he can get ridiculous'd as well. ivysaur is overall the best one.

gw - buffed. BIG TIME. he can be REALLY gg. his dthrow is ridic. be prepared for alot of old falco mains picking this char up.

lucario - super lame. all he does is decent aerials. no tricks. no mindgames. nothing special. hes just another easy mode char.

rob - probably takes the crown as "most likely to be picked while drunk". bair and dair are for when you're so drunk you are totally incapable of spacing. his playstyle is purely camping and he is made of pure fail. laser is a joke.

wario - bike build 2 good. **** recovery tho.

mario - same as melee, except his **** is easier now so everyone can get his combos, even tho they still aren't good.

luigi - same as melee. that's all there is to say.

olimar - easily top tier. so much priority and str and spam its ridic. a super gay playstyle too. perfect for kishes, and their ONLY chance of winning, besides rob.

diddy - low tier. i dont care what people say, he has no combos, and banana is mediocre at best. recovery is ****.

toon link - the new shiek. easiest char to play BY FAR and easily top tier. just spend 10 secs doing his moves and you'll understand

dk - buffed. his playstyle is all bairs now and it works.

ganondorf - better. its all about jab+uair+forwardb+ftilt. everything else is secondary. plays pretty much the same too. has good recovery now (or at least better than melee)

ike - his only good moves are b moves. hes terrible. bottom tier. can start doing good if you forgot you were playing against ike.

LIST OF NEUTRALS FOR BRAWL
smashville
lylat
fd
bf
yoshi's island

ill update this with more if i feel like getting up off the couch, but sportscenter is on and honestly i had a long day @ work.

You cant be serious. You failed when you said Ganondorf was "better"............ YOu cannot be serious. He is soooo awful now, with no l-canceling, he is easily one of the worst in the game.

Ike is not bottom tier, his smashes are good. You havent been watching the right videos.

Olimar.. I love him, but I dont think he'll be top tier, he's great, but no, and personally, I hope he's not, because then, hell be overused.

ROB... I dont even know where to start... His b-air and d-air are great spikes. He's well balanced, and the laser, although not strong, is still a good move, as it can bounce, and it DOES have knockback.

Luigi - How is he the same? How? His recovery is soooo good now. I dont know what youre talking about.

Bowser - Sure, hes sooo much better, but he's still slow and is still a bit target. And hopefully youre NOT talking about the infinite jump glitch, because really, its not useful at all, because it cannot be used off the stage.

Wario - His recovery is NOT terrible. His Up-B is, but if you use his bike, jump off his bike, double jump, and then corkscrew, his recovery is great.

Diddy - THIS IS WHERE I ALMOST CHOKED. No combos? he's a character built on speed and combos, either youve been drunk or watching the wrong videos, because he can pull off some great combos in the air. His recovery is also great. jump + chimpy charge (which launches you forward) +rocketbarrels which can be angled if need be.

He's got 3 spikes... and theyre all easy to pull off.

Dont ever mock the bannanas, this guaranteed to me youve seen the wrong videos. The bannanas are awesome. AWESOME. Somebody find the Chimpy v. Ninja Edd video of ROB vs. Diddy on FD. bannanas own that match.

On top of all of this, he's got an aerial grab, which has been used well in vids.

Diddy will NOT be bottom tier.

Finally, I have to say, WHAT ARE YOU SMOKING?

DADDY

Smash Cadet
You cant be serious. You failed when you said Ganondorf was "better"............ YOu cannot be serious. He is soooo awful now, with no l-canceling, he is easily one of the worst in the game.

Ike is not bottom tier, his smashes are good. You havent been watching the right videos.

Olimar.. I love him, but I dont think he'll be top tier, he's great, but no, and personally, I hope he's not, because then, hell be overused.

ROB... I dont even know where to start... His b-air and d-air are great spikes. He's well balanced, and the laser, although not strong, is still a good move, as it can bounce, and it DOES have knockback.

Luigi - How is he the same? How? His recovery is soooo good now. I dont know what youre talking about.

Bowser - Sure, hes sooo much better, but he's still slow and is still a bit target. And hopefully youre NOT talking about the infinite jump glitch, because really, its not useful at all, because it cannot be used off the stage.

Wario - His recovery is NOT terrible. His Up-B is, but if you use his bike, jump off his bike, double jump, and then corkscrew, his recovery is great.

Diddy - THIS IS WHERE I ALMOST CHOKED. No combos? he's a character built on speed and combos, either youve been drunk or watching the wrong videos, because he can pull off some great combos in the air. His recovery is also great. jump + chimpy charge (which launches you forward) +rocketbarrels which can be angled if need be.

He's got 3 spikes... and theyre all easy to pull off.

Dont ever mock the bannanas, this guaranteed to me youve seen the wrong videos. The bannanas are awesome. AWESOME. Somebody find the Chimpy v. Ninja Edd video of ROB vs. Diddy on FD. bannanas own that match.

On top of all of this, he's got an aerial grab, which has been used well in vids.

Diddy will NOT be bottom tier.

Finally, I have to say, WHAT ARE YOU SMOKING?
here's why i wont take this seriously

1. you watch videos. ROFL.
2. you dont know how to cancel your aerials.
3. you probably ahvent played the game

doubt me? mm.

oh also read rest of thread plz. i was wrong on wario's recovery.

Scicky

Smash Journeyman
I read up to Olimar before wanting to kill myself, you honestly
sound like you have no idea what the **** you're talking about, Montage's
made much more sense and was more well written...

Luigi plays just like he did in melee? With wavedash, I doubt that very ****ing much...

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
look everyone the internet ***s are out to play. watch as they post fail pics thinking they are witty.
Sigh... to all other intelligent Smashboarders out there...where do all these idots come from? Please tell me...

ParamoreRiot

Smash Lord

doubt me? mm.
Well then you obviously don't play very well, but it just came out so I don't blame you.

Diddy is definitely top tier.
Lucario is higher tier than you say, mainly because of his sick recovery.
Olimar won't be as high, cause he can be edgeguarded.
Ganondorf is horrible compared to Melee.
Cpt. Falcon is also horrible compared to his Melee counterpart.
Sonic's air game is good due to his down air and his b moves.

A tier list shouldn't be made until AT LEAST half a year after the game has released.

Jash

Smash Lord
This thread is stupid IMO, why do u want a tier list? No one likes a tier list, and most of the things said in the first post isn't exactly true. Fox is pretty bad compared to Melee. Hes WAY slower, He dies quicker then Kirby O.O, and his moves are super nerfed. I has 120 with Toon Link and i got Upsmashed and lived....yea...thats high tier alright.

Edit: one more thing, wait to the game comes out, lordy you guys are beast to play this game.

Super Drybones

Smash Ace
I read up to Olimar before wanting to kill myself, you honestly
sound like you have no idea what the **** you're talking about, Montage's
made much more sense and was more well written...

Luigi plays just like he did in melee? With wavedash, I doubt that very ****ing much...
I actually didn't like Montage's but it did make sense(some places) and he uses spell check.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493

doubt me? mm.

oh also read rest of thread plz. i was wrong on wario's recovery.
1. Yes. I watch videos, along with almost everyone else here, youre out of your ****ing mind you god **** ****tarded troll.

2. What in the holy **** are you talking about? You dunno **** about me.

3. I havent, and it doesnt matter, because obviously, I know more about it than you.

4. Yeah, you were wrong. GG.

5. Why do I keep falling for this idiot?

RAAR

Smash Apprentice
Your list is way off if you think ike is absolutly bottom treir. There's Just no frkn way thats possible he Kos at 30% with a well placed smash. His ub defends against areal spammers and not only that but he has a disjointed hit box.

My trier list for super smash brothers brawl
...........................................................................................

Short isnt it?

real_talk

Smash Rookie
this is grown up talk son.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
This thread was great up until people who never leave Brawl Discussion forums started posting in it. Now it's just fifty people worth of fail lining up to see their posts get replied to by an obvious troll.

: \

Scryer

Smash Rookie
Dude have you even played the game, I mean, you must suck if you think DDD is great, theres only one way to play him and that way is to be a pos useless *******. On the other hand, sheik IS GODLY TIER, play him before you talk any more ****, in case you even got this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom