• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Brawl Tier List.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Libomasus

Smash Journeyman
We almost had a decent(read:Awesome) thread going on until the Brawl boards got their hands on it.

Isn't it time for y'all to go to bed or somethin?

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
My god... I...I just cant stand the TC... hes just one of those people who pisses me off...

And... don' nobody talk about Diddy like that. Once again, you sir, fail as hard as...

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
I disagree with ALL of that.

For one your basing it off of Melee's rules, not Brawls. Second, there is no competitive Brawl at this point, so there can't be teirs. Third, why are Fox, Falco and Wolf all on top?

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
This thread was great up until people who never leave Brawl Discussion forums started posting in it. Now it's just fifty people worth of fail lining up to see their posts get replied to by an obvious troll.

: \
Why can't we wait till the **** game is out? Sheesh!
I agree with these two post. And also, Don't spam a thread. It's shows that your just as bad as the creater of the topic you say or think is bad. Just say why is the characters that he say is in that place or what for. I'm done.

Cyrlous

Smash Apprentice
How was this ever a good thread? It failed from the getgo with his ridiculous and unsubstantiated tier list and just went downhill from there.

ParamoreRiot

Smash Lord
We almost had a decent(read:Awesome) thread going on until the Brawl boards got their hands on it.

No, this thread wasn't even near decent.

He had Ike low tier and said Diddy had no comboability.
WRONG.

Anyone who watches any of the Brawl videos can see otherwise.

I mean you couldv'e guessed that this guy was BS just by seeing the way he typed in the first post.

Absolutely redic. /sarcasm

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
this is ridiculous, we dont need no 45 post counter with no rep trying to tell us a tier list when i doubt hes played everyone. diddy for low tier? ur an idiot. diddy and wario having bad recovery? sure... whatever....
sonic plays like falcon? what? no. wrong. all space animals mad good? no. bowser top tier from this glitch? i thought the glitch was broken till i played someone who did it against me. its not that big of a deal. ur wrong. rofl k thx bai

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
I disagree with ALL of that.

For one your basing it off of Melee's rules, not Brawls. Second, there is no competitive Brawl at this point, so there can't be teirs. Third, why are Fox, Falco and Wolf all on top?

I think the guy has a thing for the spacies....

Ryan-K

Smash Master
Oh hey lets look at a few things here shall we

1) This was originally in the MW forums ok it was obviously a joke.

2) Look at his profile if you don't know who he is from that then you have no right calling ANYONE new or stupid around here. (HINT: The answer isn't "DADDY" or some random insult)

Also agreeing with Ankoku and BigRick.

Foxy_Marth

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5129-1951-3128
That was the worst grammar ive EVER SEEN I could barely understand you... Oh yeah.. That was HORRIBLE
are there 20 top tier characterss?? BOWSER TOP? IKE BOTTOM? no comment.

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
...you know, at first I was like "God ****it, Ike is crappier than I though!" but that switched to "This guy is full of ****."

Ike for mid tier! *Runs

@Foxy Marth:Yeah, he isn't tha smart, but trust me, Ike still isn't high tier, and Bowser stepped up big time.

§leepy God

Smash Master
This is why tiers shouldn't exsit. -_-;

But you can't say a character is great and give no weakness of the character. You can't say teh character is weak with out giving they strong points. That's why so many people right now are saying that this is one of the worst tier list they ever saw, because they don't understand why you are rating them.

BigRick

Smash Master
Montreal, Canada AKA Real City brrrrrrrrapp!
Oh hey lets look at a few things here shall we

1) This was originally in the MW forums ok it was obviously a joke.

2) Look at his profile if you don't know who he is from that then you have no right calling ANYONE new or stupid around here. (HINT: The answer isn't "DADDY" or some random insult)

Also agreeing with Ankoku and BigRick.
lawl trufax... any1 that doesn't know who the OP is should just STFU and lurk moar

late 2007 and 2008 ppl (newbies that joined in just for brawl) I'm lookin at cha!!!

Kittah4

Smash Ace

I don't know which is worse:

1. People who respond to obvious trolls

or

2. Obvious trolling.

And then theres people like you that LIKE obvious trolling. What's wrong with you?

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
lol, I'd rather work on 1CCing my Normal Mode runs. Once I get those done I get to move on to Extra Stage.

LinkNSnake4Main

Smash Journeyman
Looks at Daddy's post, they consist of him bashing pro smashers, I'd love ot see him in a tournament.

"Gimpy = Suck"

"I'd trust smashnoobs on my block over the back room smashers for making a tier list."

diegus04

Smash Rookie
i wonder why samuraipanda hasn't closed this thread yet, maybe he's so busy playing brawl or maybe he is laughing his *** off with this "daddy" kid, or maybe a moderator is joking us all

Red_Maniac

Smash Lord
NNID
SeeJayC
...oh my goodness.

I... oh my...

The game... JUST came out in Japan weeks ago and isn't even out in North America, Europe, etc. yet. It's too early for a "tier list." And to "DADDY," the topic creator.... why? Why try to already create a tier list three weeks before the North American release date with nothing to support it with crappy reasons? Why must you base the intelligence, skill and age of other people you don't know just by their opinions? Why must you try to be witty? Why call everyone who disagree with you kids, scrubs, n00bs and make the exact same responses to everyone who's wasting their time posting the same exact old pictures in this... atrocity of a thread? Why act like you know everything about Smash? Why do you type the way that you type?

Surely, if you're too old to "play in the sandbox" or "do any homework" you MUST have the patience or intelligence to type like a normal human being instead of typing with no punctuation, capital letters and typing with abbreviations that barely anyone knows?

So please.... PLEASE, "DADDY..." if you love all of humanity, then you will never make posts like this.... ever.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
i wonder why samuraipanda hasn't closed this thread yet, maybe he's so busy playing brawl or maybe he is laughing his *** off with this "daddy" kid, or maybe a moderator is joking us all
SP and the other mods are too busy laughing at the TC.

Libomasus

Smash Journeyman
No, this thread wasn't even near decent.

He had Ike low tier and said Diddy had no comboability.
WRONG.

Anyone who watches any of the Brawl videos can see otherwise.

I mean you couldv'e guessed that this guy was BS just by seeing the way he typed in the first post.

Absolutely redic. /sarcasm
Either way, the thread filled up quick with some horribly bitter posts. For once, everyone in the thread was kind of chill.

The use of slang and general lack of annoying and argumentive people was a good reason to lurk SWF. Now the Brawl boards is just Gamefaqs 2.0. Lots of smug people, sounding too overly proud and defensive. I'd rather see people play along with the TC than point out how ridiculous his arguments are for the heck of it.

It was amusing too, but then tiring posts showed up and I felt some horrible deja vu. When so many pages spawn in so little time, then you know something is wrong.

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
Heres some critisisms of that:

That WAS NOT a good tier list, I'll take one in 3 months.
You incredibly biased to how you play characters, and not the skill of the characters yourself.

That was off by a lot compared to other character ranking (not tier list mind you) And there will be many prfesional tier rankers that dissagree with you (DDD as top tier?)

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
Unbelievable... Where are the mods? There is so much wrong with this thread that it is beyond ridiculous... :/ Seriously, it's bad enough that some people bought into this stuff from a person who barely uses proper punctuation and capitalization...but this thread has gotten over 100 replies? How?

If anyone is going to listen to me about anything, please just stop posting! :(

Xengri

Smash Journeyman
:joyful:

Ahh man.... Some of the people here are just... lol

lawl trufax... any1 that doesn't know who the OP is should just STFU and lurk moar

late 2007 and 2008 ppl (newbies that joined in just for brawl) I'm lookin at cha!!!

That generalization is incorrect sir. Despite my join date, I know who the OP is.

Sl1th

Smash Apprentice
LOL this is the absolute worst tier list ever, and im not saying that because of the placment of characters, thats doesnt matter to me at all. The fact is the game has been out for, what, a week or 2 and we've barley scratched the surface of the game. The explanations of the characters in their list placement is very uninformative and, from the grammer and mispellings, very uneducated (although this is the interweb so Ill let that slide, no one uses perfect grammer on the interweb)

But most importantly, you are making this tier list based on how the characters play in melee. BRAWL IS NOT MELEE. I know this saying as been tossed around and overused but thats because i's true. Stop plying brawl as melee and maybe the tier list will change.

Finnally I wont even consider following a tier list untl at least 6 months after the NA release, and one from the top gamers.
Nuff said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom