• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The brawl Donkey kong finder!

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
Hey Ripple, so what do you think of M7H's DK?

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Hey Ripple, so what do you think of M7H's DK?
he needs better spacing and goes for bair side b way too much. needs more f smash less grounded up b.

he's good but I still 2 stocked him twice

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
^ I thought so too, the side B and back air part.

Just wanted another opinion so i can help him get better.

ZxChrono

Smash Journeyman
Username: ZxChrono
Brawl Tag: Zx
Friend Code: 2020 3384 1227
Location (City, State): Pico Rivera, Ca
Region: Pacific West

I am going to need a lot of practicing to keep up with all the DK's >.>

TheNix

Smash Journeyman
Username: Noodlez
Region: Lower Mainland

So lonely here in Canada T.T
You are not alone. However I could not possibly be further away from you while still being in Canada.

TheNix
Mount Pearl, NL
East Canada

Eyes

Smash Rookie
Username: Eyes
Brawl Tag: EYES
Friend Code: 0473 9649 0520
Location (City, State): Lambertville, NJ (central NJ)

I only have like two friends that are good at smash around here so I want to start playing you guys online. However how the hell do you do it? I have played one online game and the lag was horrific, can you really get an accurate measure of one's skill? anyway hit me up because I want to play you guys, thanks broskies

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
i never really saw a point in these kinds of threads. I'm not bashing this, so much as i'm curious about the nature of these in general. It tells us where all the DK players live...but so does the 'location field' under our avators. Either way...what good does it do us to know where other DK players live?
Its not like i'm going to travel 6+hours to play someone just because they use DK, lol. If theres a tournament within range, i'd go...but if another DK player is going, thats purely coincidental, and has nothing to do w/ my choice to travel or not, lol.
[/frumpy mood]

daisho

Smash Lord
But would you travel half an hour? Maybe.

What if you were going somewhere and wanted to know if there was a DK there... this is a concise list.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
i never really saw a point in these kinds of threads. I'm not bashing this, so much as i'm curious about the nature of these in general. It tells us where all the DK players live...but so does the 'location field' under our avators. Either way...what good does it do us to know where other DK players live?
Its not like i'm going to travel 6+hours to play someone just because they use DK, lol. If theres a tournament within range, i'd go...but if another DK player is going, thats purely coincidental, and has nothing to do w/ my choice to travel or not, lol.
[/frumpy mood]
smoke moar:laugh:

YKB3
Fayetteville/Concord,NC
wow look at that a fellow DK player within 30 minutes of my house. How convenient that he posted in this thread.:chuckle:

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
[/frumpy mood]

I get what your saying. but I merely did this with the intent on seeing the amount of DK rep we have. so everyone can see the reps of SWF dk's but then again not every dk comes to the DK boards

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
Cyphus you should seriously try to come up to herb 2. It will be huge and we could blaze together.

edit: cyphus nice edit lol

i1337

Smash Ace
lol How Ironic Is That Huh
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░░░ ░░░█████████████████████████████████████████░░░░░██░░ ░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓░░░░░░░█░ ░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓░░░▓▓▓▓█░ █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓░░░░░░░█░ █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓░░░░░░░█░ █░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████████████░░░░██░░ █░░░░░░░░░░░██▓░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░░░ █░░░░░░░░░░░█▓▓░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ █░░░░░░░░░░░█▓░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░█░░░░░░░░░██▓░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░██░░░░░░░██▓░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░░░ ░░░█████████████████████████████████████████░░░░░██░░ ░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓░░░░░░░█░ ░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓░░░▓▓▓▓█░ █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓░░░░░░░█░ █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓░░░░░░░█░ █░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████████████░░░░██░░ █░░░░░░░░░░░██▓░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░░░ █░░░░░░░░░░░█▓▓░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ █░░░░░░░░░░░█▓░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░█░░░░░░░░░██▓░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░██░░░░░░░██▓░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
what is that? And what are you implying

Chaosgriffin

Smash Ace
Username : Chaosgriffin
Brawl Tag: Chaos
Brawl Friend Code: 3737-9338-2679
Southwest

I agree with Jingo Joe, not enough of us in Texas

Top Bottom