• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bowser boards spam thread. you guys spammed so much that i closed this. wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
because not everyone has endless amounts of time to drive from say northwestern washington down to southern california just to play a single match with somebody lol

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
no johns gimpyfish

crap, wi-fi probably means I'm gonna have to get da good internetz >_<.

...or live at shane's...

[/thoughts to self]

UrajKingofDarkness

Smash Journeyman
Gimpy certainly IS johning.

Also it's yet to be shown whether or not Bowser will be as inaccessible as he is in Melee...it'd be a crying shame if he turns out to be top tier and everyone starts abusing him. Then where would all our hard work making him playable go?

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
I haven't even got to meat him.

There's also a Plumber at my dad's jobsite named Mario XD

ahhh, cheap immigration laborers argh teh bezt
Lol @ Meat him. sounds hot.

Man, you gotta meet these dudes. I hope Jason Bowser is some lumbering behemoth.

Smashboozer

Smash Apprentice
I'm a Mcdonalds's slave now so minimum wage+2 months pay = Wii + Brawl + Hi-speed internet! Now I just have to play the waiting game, which sucks much more than playing SSBM.

UrajKingofDarkness

Smash Journeyman
Any Bowsers other than Gimpyfish planning on going to SCC? I'd like to get some dittos in with other Bowsers (I'd like to get at least a couple in against Gimpy himself) and measure up what I've been practicing.

Chaos_Katana

Smash Rookie
Hey gimpy why is this stickied, when the Kirby version got closed?

I call characterism?(is that even a word and if its not i coined it, hell ya)(its like racism against other characters in smash).

GIMPY IS CHARACHTERIST!

KingJiggyWiggy

Smash Lord
lol I saw Gimpyfish's myspace page and immediately asked for a friend request.

today he sent a joke bulletin that announced his retirement in smash and I actually believed him too.... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom