• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bowser boards spam thread. you guys spammed so much that i closed this. wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DelxDoom

Smash Lord
LOL

"What happens when he became Metaknight? i mean not metaknight..."
"you mean giga bowser?"
*gimpy proceeds to sort of runon about how it's so cool i mean yeah it's awesome

xD.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
Inferno Blaze and I made a Brawl Bowser registry so we can get in contact ahead of time, and exchange wii codes and such. You can click my sig to see the thread, or you can click here to be redirected

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Depends on whether it's the guy-ness that attracts you, but you only get like -7 straight points.

CHAOSDRAGON88

Smash Ace
Some people date ugly women(NOT ME!) for various reasons. One could be personality issues(Bad taste), one could be a "Hot body, terrible face dillema", another could be that they resemble someone thats a maternal figure, And the next could be that they are secretly gay and are trying to hide it with someone that is as UGLY as a man and that is okay with them.

CHAOSDRAGON88

Smash Ace
See the thing about her is that she is not attractive at all and does share some male features. she is what some consider a PLAIN JANE. Although she is not terrifically ugly she holds no candle to denise richards or scarlet johansen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom