• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bowser boards spam thread. you guys spammed so much that i closed this. wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falco&Victory

Smash Champion
Hey, here's a poem I wrote for Ridley, but I guess that his name could easily be substituted for Boozer's

Who is he who lives for gain,
Who dies for none,
Who fights for pain?
Rare shall he be seen by men
for there is only one

Strong is he who kills for fun,
Amid the void, the rapid run
For when all is lost,
and death is near,
where are those who fought in tears?

In loss and in pain,
Among the rain,
There stands he who fought for gain
In glory and valor,
The final prowler
The one for whom the thunder tolls...

Tall he stands, and pride he holds
In the brutal hots, and the harshest colds
Basking in a victory all his own,
Across the battlefield for which he's known...

With fiery eyes he stands in light
Eager for the final fight!
When all is death, and none is life
Where is he who stood for strife?!

The sound of death is finally rung
The eerie call of death's return,
Who is he who stands?!
"Bowser, Bowser, Bowser!!" sounds
and nevermore shall pain be felt...

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
So...I just figured I'd spread it around. I'm currently Striker of the Day on Mario Strikers: Charged, using Bowser to lead me to victory.

Bowser for secks; Reflex for secks.

I wish my camera wasn't dead. ;_;

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Aww... Do you have a working VCR?
Yeah...and that gives me an idea. If I can find my spare tape, I can record a bit, and possibly throw it into a Smash combo video randomly if I ever get around to that.

Either way, my Wii's connection just decided to die, so I've got to try to fix that first...bah!

Inferno_blaze

Smash Lord
Do it. I can't see who's top in the US (crappy region coding). I wants teh videos of boozer victory at strikers. You're not just a boo spammer are you? He IS the easiest to win with after all.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Do it. I can't see who's top in the US (crappy region coding). I wants teh videos of boozer victory at strikers. You're not just a boo spammer are you? He IS the easiest to win with after all.
I run Boo in the back, but it's Bowser for shooting ability and two Dry Bones for -their- teleportation deke. It's serious business.

HideousBeing

Smash Ace
Yeah, Gimpy comes down here just to humiliate us. Just smashed with a guy today, says Gimpy four-stocked his Samus. I say, "How did that match go, like what was it like?" And he says, "He wouldn't give me room to ****ing breath! I didn't have time to think!"

KingJiggyWiggy

Smash Lord
LOL at that.

Now now I just realized that Ken's attempt to be "king" Bowser was folly. Bowser dittos do not determine a better Bowser, that just shows how used to fighting Bowser you are. Better Bowsers can beat people who AREN'T Bowser. lolz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom