• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bowser boards spam thread. you guys spammed so much that i closed this. wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vincentninja68

Smash Apprentice
He didn't beat Gimpy really. Its actually the Republicans brain wash chemicals. But even if he did beat Gimpy, just one match isn't enough to determine the better player.
Who said it was just one match? And why are you guys talking? I'm asking Gimpy these questions, not his frigging representatives.

vincentninja68

Smash Apprentice
tell me who he plays or what his smash name is dear goodness i dont konw the socal players yet so its hard for me to keep up
I understand you've played against a lot of people, so it's hard to remember, but Paul doesn't really have a smash name. He once called himself the pink ninja or something cuz of the whole peach thing, but I think he stopped doing that..I think.

Smashboozer

Smash Apprentice
Yeah but its like "Aww hell no b**ch I dont play dat sh*t". As you can tell I really hate mega turnups. Not because they're a problem for me but because they exist. Mostly annoying when they get three in a row.

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
Whats more satisfying than catching a mega turnup and cracking her in the face with it?
Powershielding the mega turnip into her face and catching it after she dies, to crack it in her face 2 more times. Yes, I've actually done this, with Zelda though not Bowser.

vincentninja68

Smash Apprentice
Lol, yeah Paul spammed the turnips every chance that he could. I don't really care about the question any more, the only real way I could prove my skill to you guys is with a recorded video, but I don't have the proper equipment to pull that off. Oh well..

rocky_c45

Smash Rookie
can you guys send me the files and the emulator by email to me so i can play super smash bros at home

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
any electronic store. They've gotten rid of most of the internal ones in favor of graphics cards + capture card hybrids and externals.
Dazzle has a fairly good external capture card for $40

Smashboozer

Smash Apprentice
@Vincentninja68: I challenge you to a MM! how about 5 bucks? Your the closet Bowser. IDK if you went to Madera and visited GameTyme with the other Fresno players but yous guys missed the best Boozer eva! If I ever go to a Fresno tourney its on. Or if you ever come to Madera, for its excellent Smash sceen.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
nownow, i realize this is a spam thread but theres no need to double post or break forum rules (other than the ones that give you infractions for spam that is)

KingJiggyWiggy

Smash Lord
^lol, rule breaker.^

EDIT: woah wtf. last 3 posts were gimped. they dissappeared after I posted. Its gimpyfish's mod powers all over again. @_@

EDIT AGAIN: omg i am lost. I thought this was another topic but the boards teleported my post over here.

vincentninja68

Smash Apprentice
@Vincentninja68: I challenge you to a MM! how about 5 bucks? Your the closet Bowser. IDK if you went to Madera and visited GameTyme with the other Fresno players but yous guys missed the best Boozer eva! If I ever go to a Fresno tourney its on. Or if you ever come to Madera, for its excellent Smash sceen.
Sounds nice, but I rarely have a chance to go to tournaments. Our chances of crossing paths in a tournament are slim to none. But if you do go to one, and that slim chance does occur, keep an ear open for the name BadGuy, the name I like to go by. But don't get your hopes up.

vincentninja68

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, actually I do. His online name is Gnarf33 or something right? I believe he told me that a friend of his was on the smash boards. I'm guessing that's you.

KingJiggyWiggy

Smash Lord
lol yeah yeah yeah I am exactly the guy he is talking about. My name is Josh and I enjoyed whoopin' *** with Bowser. He gets pissed off so easily when I use Fox. "OMG. TOO FAST WHERES HE GONNA GO NEXT?! STOP THE MADNESS!" LOL. and hes all like, "you scare me when you use Fox..."

And he tells me that you change when you use Bowser. You'll do all these roars and what not.

vincentninja68

Smash Apprentice
lol yeah yeah yeah I am exactly the guy he is talking about. My name is Josh and I enjoyed whoopin' *** with Bowser. He gets pissed off so easily when I use Fox. "OMG. TOO FAST WHERES HE GONNA GO NEXT?! STOP THE MADNESS!" LOL. and hes all like, "you scare me when you use Fox..."

And he tells me that you change when you use Bowser. You'll do all these roars and what not.
Lol, I know. About the roaring thing, yeah that is true sometimes, when I get really into it, whenever I land the fsmash with Bowser I kinda roar with him. The war cry makes the headbutt 1000 times stronger.

Falco&Victory

Smash Champion
Lol, I know. About the roaring thing, yeah that is true sometimes, when I get really into it, whenever I land the fsmash with Bowser I kinda roar with him. The war cry makes the headbutt 1000 times stronger.
False: Cosmeticians estimate a roar can only make an fsmash about 9428% stronger, which is still deceptively grand.
Yes, I said cosmeticians

PS: ALL WEST COAST BOOZERS, with wifi included get ready to SHARE FRIEND CODES!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom