• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bowser boards spam thread. you guys spammed so much that i closed this. wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingJiggyWiggy

Smash Lord
lol, once this kid was hit by a bus's side view mirror. We just flew right past him and saw his head go "DOH!" My friend saw him in class and the teacher said, "woah, are you okay man?" Then the kid said, "I don't know but my head hurts."

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
KEVINM GOT HIT BY A CAR AND GOT RIGHT UP

I still feel guilty for thinking that's what happened.... :(

But I hope that gif makes it up to you

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Yeah, he got hit by a car (while leaving school) that was going 30 mph.
It was his friend.
and he got right back up.
He went home, and got on the hub.
And then he told us about it and we were all worried, and then I told him to go to a hospital, but he didn't want to initially because he's afraid of doctors.
Then after like a few hours i was thinking about it....
and that's what popped into my head.

For the record, he went to a doctor recently and he's fine, thank God.
Just a sprained ankle and a mild concussion.

vincentninja68

Smash Apprentice
Hey GimpyFish, I gotta question for you. A while back, I'm not sure when, did you fight a guy named Paul Vang? He used Peach, I know this is a vague question, but bear with me here. I gotta chance to play against him, because he came back to fresno. He says my Bowser is almost as good as yours. Just curious.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
vincentninja68 said:
Hey GimpyFish, I gotta question for you. A while back, I'm not sure when, did you fight a guy named Paul Vang? He used Peach, I know this is a vague question, but bear with me here. I gotta chance to play against him, because he came back to fresno. He says my Bowser is almost as good as yours. Just curious.
lol i've never played him as far as i know and i hate to say it but its probably not.

ouch.

lolz spam thread i can act like its gamefaqs almost XD

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
I never heard of you, or Paul Vang. If you beat him pretty badly, so did Gimpy, and that's why it'd seem like you're almost as good to him...

But how about you go to a tournament Gimpy is going to and find out how good he is yourself? :lick:

Smashboozer

Smash Apprentice
Vicent's a Fresno Bowser? Hey I'm from Madera. Its like were niehbors.You should come to GameTyme one of these days.

vincentninja68

Smash Apprentice
You don't remember Paul Vang? ****, he remembers you. Said something about you being one of the most stubborn player he's ever fought, or something. When I played against him, I managed to pick off 2 or 3 stock, but I never once beat Paul.

vincentninja68

Smash Apprentice
I never heard of you, or Paul Vang. If you beat him pretty badly, so did Gimpy, and that's why it'd seem like you're almost as good to him...

But how about you go to a tournament Gimpy is going to and find out how good he is yourself? :lick:
Paul beat gimpy. And you've never heard of me, simply because I normally don't get the chance to go to tournaments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom