• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Andydark

Smash Journeyman
Bourbonnais IL||I consider myself competent. AIM:
Sup. It's been a while. I made a shirt. I'll probably post a picture of me wearing it and being all shmexy.

Dumb question for all of you, since most of you are gay and as a requirement for being gay have to have good tastes... Do any of you do modded Brawl stuff? I recently lost all of my stuff and was hoping someone could help restore my beaaautiful empire.

I'm in an incredibly happy mood today... (Vibrating tongue rings are lovely in capable mouths...)

Also I'm incredibly confused, it seemed the topic changed out of nowhere, hence why I made no effort to stick with it. XD

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
You have a strange attraction to thunder and f smash.
but i won tho

YOU TRYING TO SAY I SUCK OR SOMETHING, *****?

THAT TOURNAMENT WAS ABOUT AS STACKED AS EVERY TOURNAMENT YOU WILL EVER ATTEND IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE, COMBINED.

LOOK AT WHO'S IN 9TH AND 13TH

LOOK AT WHO'S IN 17tH. HOLY **** THAT **** IS SCARY AS ****

PLUS I GOT TIMED OUT

OOOOOOO YOU JUST PISSED ME OFF SOMETHING UGLY!

MONEY MATCH ME $50!!

na but really tho u think i suck cuz i got 9th omq i havent gotten 9th at a hobo since like 2010 :'(

kyle tho 1st/2nd/3rd all day every day

arizona tho

he still ***** tho

z00ted

when he decided to ****ing be a flaming ****** against everyone he met in tournament

every match he won, he timed someone out.

z00ted

dojo can take his metaknight maining ****ty advice and shove it straight up his ***

z00ted

if I wanted to link MY RESULTS to the THREAD i would have linked MY RESULTS to the THREAD

AGHHHH PEOPLE THESE DAYS!!!!!!

z00ted

see, now look what you've done mechawave - now im a piece of **** that loses to planking MKs and can only beat top level pikachus

im very insecure!

Top Bottom