• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
OMG!!!!

Results from tonight's tournament:
1) KiraFlax :pit: :rob:
2) Silly Kyle :peach:
3) DarkShifter :metaknight:
4) Darklink :metaknight:
5) Jard :metaknight:
5) MoonoNite :metaknight:
7) GV7 :rob:
7) Yoshiken :yoshi2:

2nd out of 26

:phone:

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
lmao i ***** today and then got timed out by a new random metaknight that placed 5th, beat Sync, Poltergust, and I all in time outs.

btw, i st1ll alvl da b3$$ p3ach 4ever n00bs

MechaWave

Smash Champion
lol@totes

Wouldn't you want to post this information in the tourney results, Sexy Kyle?

Two-Ell

Smash Master
He needs to wait for the results thread to go up first.

also great Kyle. I've actually grown to enjoy watching everyone else's stuff. I missed recording for you guys.

:rosalina:

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
He's not random. He's been practicing that lol. Was surprised when I played him he didn't go MK. Had to time out his TL.

z00ted

He's random in the essence that nobody thought he would place 5th at a HOBO that stacked.

I like the challenge of metaknight, as long as he's not trying to run from me the whole time because he literally has betters tools in almost every situation.

So when I do catch him, it's like "oh im going to take damage".

Nike.

Smash Hero
Vinnie and I tried to Money Match yesterday.
My ride was leaving mid set so we couldn't finish it.
He won Game1.

From that game alone, I'm sorta leaning on him being the best Peach lol.

z00ted

Why would you come in here and say that, when we both know damn well that I can't beat Marths to save my life. That's also pretty dumb to use one game to engulf like every other player's accomplishments. That's like at nationals when someone plays one game with another person and they are like "oh I can already tell you that *insert region biased player here* is better than you", that **** is old as hell.

Best Peach title doesn't even mean that much to me if I'm not beating Gnes/Razer/Trela, but use some common sense before you start throwing that kind of bull**** out.

I didn't even play you yesterday with Peach, lmao.

Vinnie's Peach ***** though, probably 2nd/3rd best - could be best if he actually used her consistently in tournament and racked up some accomplishments.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Okay, my bad lol. Your right.

Vinnie might be the best peach at the Marth MU.
Actually, I take that back, he's tied with Kyle.

He just did stuff that I've never seen any other peach do. I was in shell shick for a moment with the reads he was making lol.

Also, don't switch off peach. I don't think you have to worry about Marths. I'm like the only one in Texas now, and we've still yet to play in tourney lol.

z00ted

I'm not switching off Peach, I used her the entire time yesterday except against you when I was just trying to have a bit of fun.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
You know I thought Nike was just trying to troll you, Ill, when I read that. I thought it worked too(when I saw your post lol), but then he took what he said back xD

It was interesting playing Vinnie's Peach when he came to FL.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
How did ya do? Christine told me she made it to bracket and whatnot.

How was swiss? I've never played in a tourney with that before.

Swiss was pretty good. Its the same as yugioh tournaments and it seems fair. I did better than I thought. I could have been one of the few to make it into bracket but I let my other crew member get the win between us since he plays more than me.

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
Smart players generally just do well with Peach... I heard DEHF had a good Peach as well? Same also goes for a European Peach here. He was just so smart and tactical ><. And I bet Leon's Peach helped to develop his Marth.

tl;dr we need to play more Dr. Kawashima and Big Brain Academy.

:053:

Top Bottom