• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

~momentai~

Smash Journeyman
Samus:
Zair to zair to zair to zair zair to zair to zair to zair zair to zair to zair to zair zair to zair to zair to zair zair to zair to zair to zair zair to zair to zair to zair zair to zair to missile to zair to zair zair to zair to zair to zair zair to zair to zair to zair zair to zair to zair to zair zair to zair to zair to zair zair to zair to zair to zair zair to zair to zair to zair zair to zair to zair to zair to dtilt.
I wish that I had a dildo to shove up her arm cannon Peach could throw her crown like king k rool from dkc...

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Now THIS is what Im talking about.

Thank you Kyle for bringing back the Peach boards we all know and love.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
Is it weird that the idea of sex with anyone or anything is disgusting to me? All i want to do is cuddle the hell out of certain people, but no sex. Maybe intimate cuddling, but that is it.

I came to the peach boards for this because it is a compendium of all sexual knowledge.
You say you had desires before, but no longer? did something happen or just all of a sudden no desire? maybe your asexual?
I got a perm today. I like it. I can do so much with my hair. Me and my friend were joking after after it was done and styled my hair to look like cloud from FF7. I feel like I have asian hair. I can put it in any style I want and it wil stay that way.
Dark we need picks lol
lol wow.
I really have an urge to do a man who isn't a goddamn *****. Underage?! Please. >_>
i have the urge to do someone thats actually sexually interested. :glare:

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Honestly I'm not getting into this... Though I'm like 80% just wants to cuddle and such and 20% wants to ****, if that makes any sense.

Also Peach boards? Gay? Never.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I guess technically you could **** a pet too. Just depends on what kind you're getting.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
If you have any questions just ask Stingers, he's an expert on the subject.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
ooo thats what the book looks like? im rewatching the anime atm lol

this lol
The anime is amazing, and the novel is equally awesome. Balsa and Chagum are some of my favorite characters in anime/fiction.

The source of Nahoko Uehashi's idea of Moribito was actually pretty cool. It all started with her watching a trailer for a movie and seeing a woman leading a child out of a burning building. From that simple premise, we got Moribito~ Oh and Balsa makes me want to learn short spear

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
0.o

I actually have a pet dog. An Australian shepherd.

But it's just not the same as a man.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Depends on what you're cooking. Some **** smells really really bad when you accidentally let it burn.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i hate it when herons break into my kitchen and rattle my pots and pans =[

sidenote: you cant smell the stench of a burnt cooking pot at all if the vapors somehow get into your body, so if thats whats holding u back u dont have to worry about setting your kitchen on fire

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
What is this I don't even.

If I ever decide to burn down my kitchen, I will be going to you for advice Stingers.

Top Bottom