• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Hedge's ava makes me wanna try and find a Kaito ava since he's awesome as well. Vocaloids... =L

Also audition was amazing.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Hedge's ava makes me wanna try and find a Kaito ava since he's awesome as well. Vocaloids... =L

Also audition was amazing.
If I lived in cali, I'd be all over the vocaloid concert there.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Next year at Otakon (EC anime convention), the Vocaloids are coming to it. <3 *or so I've been informed*

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Hey, stop thinking those thoughts.

I am with Hedge, if it is a shirtless thing I am not doing it.
I mean I have access to pictures from 3 or 4 years back when I weighed . . . um . . >20 lbs less.... those ones could actually compete . . . current me? not so much . . . unless I can just overcome the flab with some ultra kawaiiness! ^_^

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Aight me and my man Shadow are gonna put on a little something special for you people. Tell us who is better. Aight I'ma let you go first Shadow, let's see what you got.

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
umm im not whining little iblis im merely just *****in now make like these peach mains need to do and head back to my kitchen. iblis your about to be shaken and shooken ur lil bs number 1 fan in my oven cookin. i loled at that post by tofer they got me rappin against this fox mcloud aka over grown gofer.and just like tofer everytime i spit i make iblis wanna boo boo sittin on his toilet crying like "shadows too good and BOO HOO ;_;" Iblis let me know this isnt the fox and the hound cause unlike the hound ima put you down ill have tls arrows raining down your noob throat and use my master sword to fix you into a new coat.

not sure if good....eff punctuation tho and grammar...ima n1******

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
I don't understand it, I'll have you rearranged like Illimatic, **** your sword taste my automatic, I'll leave dazed, all you hear is static, I got the masterplan, you don't understand, I'll bury under land, you challenge me in rap, well it's a fact that, I can back lash, anyone like you and your whack raps, homie you need back track, youse my ***** and acting up so you need to get the smack, I tired of defense I'm on the attack, just hold up, this is my warm-up, get excited, the fire has been ignited

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
oooo ya'll *****s spittin dat fire ey tyo weeezy dro meezy fo fleezy skeezy sneezy

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
The only fire ignited is the one under your @ss, ill **** on you so hard you mistake me for jash the way i move so fast and how i attack so fluid you think"beat shadow1pj? im never gonna do it" coming at me with wack rhymes. what do you write lyrics for lil wayne? that post was about as original as my ****in name plus it was lame plus it was stupid i should smack you with a tl arrow like cupid. if that was your warm up i need not worry about the main verse the way you rap made me think maybe my maynes cursed! maybe my maynes hurt at the fact that everytime he attacks he just gets pushed back man your so wack man your so dumb. fyi illmatic ur not gay stop acting like 1

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Empire state of mind, no one shine quite like min,
Time is money, well I make best of time,
I continue to soar, say the Sky's the Limit, well I'm overcoming it,
rockets into space with my boots laced, **** a star I'm a galaxy,
the kid with the master strategy, don't even try and battle me,
I'll kill you arcade death, fatality,
ahead in this race, send this base no one is passing me,
Houston they have problem, they got involved in something they shouldn't have been in,
well you are out of luck, A-B-C-D jumped of E just to F you up, ok look you lyrically suck,
can't touch the track physically or mentally just give up,
leave em speechless like a T.V. mute, I find that kind of cute,
these rappers think they're tall unitl I put them to the wall,
**** a 6 Foot 7, taste my mac eleven, when I'm dropping your heaven,
and raising my hell, laughing at you using words you can't even spell,
what's the definition, explain it to me while the clock is ticking, I'm listening but you're uninteresting,
pissing me off so I start venting something illogical,
you aren't a real g, can't even curse, on your verse sound like Spongebob saying barnacles,
real dogs, don't have to tell to get out jails, fakes dogs snitching on each other how the hell,
protect your body well, I'm biggest thing here like a land whale,
I'm never getting stale, why are you talking slick,
you're not tricking me with those jedi mind tricks, just take a clip to your rib cage,
your chick-made, challenge me, get brave,
I'm fast with my hands and a switchblade, that's what happens when you act dumb,
put a silencer over the gat sound like I'm clapping a cap gun,
I get money son, you can't even count the sume,
all you need to know is I'm the one, competition better run, I prefer raw but I can get you well-done,
I'm ill with no cure, vision's hazy I can't steer,
eyes filled with rage go into the belly of the beast and let it out the cage,
get paid, ***** I'm self made,
it's something I'll never trade, like Tupac, Biggie, Big L, Big Pun, and all the real gs I'll never fade

Top Bottom