• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
Why are you rapping against me like your a hip hop veteran? your furry iblis and only the wolf mains are your brethren. You sound like you took verses from 6 different songs and put them together. you will always be like the milk i drink thats lon lon alone? forever. how do you call me out on spelling when you misspelled mine? unlike your down b nigg@ you're never gonna shine! You have the wackest rhymes i ever seen since i battled admiral pit but unlike you some of adm pits ***** was actually legit. you say that time is money and you make the best of it but your rap battling on site for game for little kids. Houston doesnt have a problem in fact we're filled with laughter as i battle my southern brother who's state doesn't even matter. My CITY IS BETTER THAN YOUR STATE! cause we have players like razer while you have kimset and lou? psshh i know a diddy main thats greater.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
The Block Pop So The Strip Full,
Rocks, Gotta Fist full,
Boy Pop **** That Hot **** I Gotta Clip Full,
When I Start Sparkin, It Be Barkin Like Pitbulls,
Matter Of Fact Rottwhila's
When I Make Dem Shots Holla!
Chicks On My ****, Still On The Block Holla!
If Cops On The Block, They Still Gonna Cop, Holla!
Ock I Got Sence, Dhats Why I Got Dollaz,
I Was Told To Move, I'm Old School Like
My Godfather!
I Was Showed The Moves, Schooled By The Older
Dudes, How To Show & Prove, So I Move Like
A Soldier Moves!
Real Militant, I'm Ill Still Killin It,
I'm Real, Guys That's Paralyzed That's Still
Feelin It!
Yeah I'm Still On My Feet & My Toes,
Get High As The President You Sweet
At Da Nose, Gettin Higher Den The Nose Bleed
Seats At My Shows, **** a Mayback, I Play The Back Seats Of The Rows!
**** A Gt, I Pull Up In The Cls, There Guts
Soft Like My Female Breast, Is It A
V12, Yes!
I cop the uncopable *****, u can't stop the unstopable *****, I'll buss a shot through u *****s!
And I Was Like A Pop To You *****z, I Gave You A Flow, Adopted You *****z, I Did Alot For U *****z!
N This The ****in Thanx I Get, U My Sun U Should Thank My ****!
U Take My **** Flip It Around & Now You
Think You Sick? I Guess U Think U Cass,
But I Think You Trash, & I'll Spank
Dhat ***, U Ain't ****in Wid Me,
You Wouldn't Even Rap Like Dhat If It
Wasn't For Me! WOW!
I've Been Hav My Weight Up, How You Gonna
Battle Me Widda Style That I Made Up?
WOW! When I'm Home, It's Envy, I'm Feelin
Like Da Boy When He Was On The Phone
Wid me WOW!
Wut The **** Is Going On Out Here? Wut The **** Is *****z Doin Out Here, *****z Drawn Ou Here!
Your Block Hot, I Put A John Out There, My Block Hot Your **** Warm Out There!
So We Goin Out There, Set Up Shot, And Get It On Out There, I'm On Point Like A Thorn Out
Here!
Come To ATL, I'm A Don Out Here, Yeah U Know I'm A Boss Dawg, Nahh This Ain't Ive's Eye, It's Lacrosse Dawg!
I Floss Dawg, & I Stay With My Juelz On, U Probably Wouldn't See This Much Ice In A Hail Storm!
There's Nothing To Flash, But ****in Wid bliss, Will Get You Bucked On, Buck An A Half!
Cause It's Only A Handful Of Smashers That's Touching Da Cash, & Most Of Dem, Gettin
****ed In They ***!
There's Snakes Up In Da Grass, N Bliss I Gonna Blast When The Beef Is On, I Walk Wid The Shells, But I Ain't Got No Adidas On!
N I'll Squeeze The John Even If The Law Watchin, I'm Too Hard, The Rap Version OF Bernard Hopkins!
*****!
Iblis *****! Scream at me!

Thebest1pj

uhhhh are you rapping about me or yourself? i i really couldn't tell. all that gibbersh you speakin you should invest in a speak and spell. This is smash boards fool not 106 and park. you keeping rapping like a dog but scooby never barked. you can floss, drink, hoot and ****in holla but at the end of the day your still in my backyard attached to a ****in collar. See i can cuss. i chose not to so i could give you a chance. after this *** whoopin you should invest in some new pants. you say im your "sun" i told you fox main i shine way harder me your son? ***** YOU LOOK LIKE MY ****IN DAUGHTER. i googled iblis and i got pictures of monsters and demons but you and know both know the definition of your "iblis" brings up pictures of semen. i'm not calling you gay theres nothing wrong with that but i do see a problem with you getting a hard on every time you pet your cat. Your rhymes are lackluster and are void of motivation id have a harder time rapping against 3 blond headed asians.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
I'm talking about you, you know the kid that'll get you ate up like 4x2, I'll run through you and your crew, you keep editing your sentences, but even when you correct it, it still makes little sense, **** the collar I take it whip you make you holla whipping you *** like I'm you father, when I'm done with you, you're parents are gonna to actually have a daughter, L-R-A-Start, no contest between me and you I'm the best, this is lyrical slaughter, idk why you even bothered, I got you cornered, your outta luck, call your region tell em "I need back up"

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Wow.. pj is ****ing ****** you iblis.

Your raps seems like they are pre-written, edited, and copy and pasta'd from a Word Document

l0l

Thebest1pj

You do realize you said i am the one who get people ate up? That's correct i'll get you ate up straight up. You'll run through my crew? LOL you and what army? the one in your basement composed of broken mighty morphin power rangers and barbies? I see you changed your style up but it's way to late to adapt the simple fact is your wack and you really cant rap. All the rap post you posted made me want to cry i just looked to avi my and thought"he suks y?" I've never read rhymes that were just so damn bad nick minaj must be your mother with gucci mane as your dad. I MAIN toonlink iblis all i do is ****in run you dont have me in a corner i just decided to stop there and battle you for a bit of ****in fun. IBLIS We BOTH LIVE SOUTHERN region MAH DOO IF I CALLED FOR BACKUP yOU WOULD HAVE TO HELP ME U STUPID ****IN FOO. My bad i didn't meant to curse and get all rowdy but thats what happens when even 1 n!gga is around me.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
2 things.

1) That Power Ranger line made me lol
2) TX is ATL South? Since when?

This is about to turn into a conversation, about my correcting you and your misinterpretations, just goes to show your reading and other limitations, it's amazing that you can write at least 6 bars, while I'm writing 7,8, and I wait, but you still produce less, maybe you should take a rest, time for the baby bird to head for the nest, you're not ready to take flight, walking into things without sight, I feel like this isn't even a battle, because you are whining about *****s like I took your baby rattle, you're not ready to take sattle, don't provoke, before you get choked, just sit down and take notes.

Thebest1pj

It's hard to take notes when your teacher is complete utter and garbage at what they do. I think everyone would agree that i should be teaching you. You wanted to battle me and now you are its not the amount its quality of said bars. When i look at my rhymes they're short but really good. yours look like you found them in lil bs rap journal in the middle of the hood. Have you ever viewed a map ever? in your life? maybe you should. instead of rapping. all day,and all night. texas and GA are both located in the south. try thinking with your brain instead of your smelly *** mouth. saddle? this isn't ocarina it's windwaker **** cookin id much rather bake ya. forget ssaddles boy where im from we on boats. Think about it next time you brag and you boast. You talk of bars with 6,7,8 could you stop daydreaming about lil wayne? both him and you are fake. You don't have juelz as you just said and i know for fact you have never shot nor will shoot anybody dead. This is a verbal massacre of the highest degree. maybe next time you will think about it before messin with shadow1jp oppps i meant shadow1pj see now ive been infected by this lil b wanna b who has lil wayne on the brain knows nothing about the man but prob still hates john mccain. tired of typing so ill end this post here btw iblis its not hating if u truly do suck ya queer.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Ohh hey look he decided to respond but it looks likes something I ejaculate, quantity didn't solve your quality so how did you compensate, at that how long did it contemplate, if you don't understand it means how long did it take to make, those half baked rhymes, it seems you looked inside your mind, but still couldn't find, anything to say that was worth my time, if you sent your rhymes on a file I would feel inclined to throw it into the garbage top, they like something that shouldn't be heard thrown in the closet and locked, if you think I'm just sit back, and take whatever whack rap, that you pull out your napsack, you can drop that, I'm feeling good drinking these green tea arizona's, sorry I don't quit it's my persona, sorry for the wait, I was just discussing about how I'm getting my papes.

Rapping to the new accountant of a restaurant.

Thebest1pj

From wanna be lil wayne to a wanna be nas. 15 minutes to respond iblis? boy time flies....you know what forget that ill assume everything you've said thus far has been stolen.with the first rhymes you spit taken from wocka flockas colon. and the new style looks like something nas wrote than threw in the trash and said to himself"i hope no one uses that cause it's clearly @***" but iblis didn't see that his visions to blurry. why Because i came into this thread came into his face and did with such a flurry that his kids kids cousins will even feel it. eff namsearches ill have iblis trippin like felix. got dangit i'm starting to rap like iblis. i've already won so why cant we just end this? My rhymes make you feel like your worthless, terrible and a lil bit smitten. your rhymes make me feel..oh wait im not affected by prewrittens. I'll turn your black purple and blue liek clothes from the clothing line coogi. you'll never back down? yea you look like the guy in that movie.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
I feel you are losing it, but then again you never had it, I rather sound like nas, then like you, white soulja boy, you're talking stupid must be drunk, I'll beat you sober boy, why does feel like you are so annoyed, is that you can't keep up with pace, maybe you should just drop out of this race, Illmatic hop off, you keep talking about this ***** like you are about to suck his nut off, but maybe I shouldn't have said that here, where (most of) this board is full of queers, and it's clear that shadow you belong here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBWzNyhfQqE&feature=related

Thebest1pj

That pic has nothing to do with anything at all. ill cant my suck nuts off because your mother already did that dog. Why does it feel like im being annoyed? because i keep having to school gucci manes little boy. Naruto pic? are you saying you wanna have blue eyes and be blond? Everything you say is wack pest begone! or maybe you know that your just a white kid trapped in a black kids body and maybe theres an irl sasuke that punked you and took your shawty. Realize these are just maybes and what ifs and what could be's but in the end everyone knows that i took these.. lyrical nuts and gave you the greatest teabagging the world has ever seen. your not black you didnt even know know about that one scene. on dave chappelle on the previous page take care not to go over what said i again tho you might just rage. This an epic rap battle of history and the clear winner is me this no mystery. let me tell you something real quick this is gonna be so live even you'll suck my ****.

why does feel like you are so annoyed
^ wtf is that even supposed to mean sounds like the chorus of rap song made by charlie sheen. coming at me you're like a mean green fighting machine his name is iblis "girls boo" he says that hes the greatest and that everyone else is a bunch of hatas and instigators that don't understand him and could never contemplate his rhymes essence and that we're all dumb and don't get the message. but there is no message iblis you just cant see that everything you posted and will post has already been said by me. yes thats right said by me i am the alpha and omega your rhymes are worse than shaq fus for sega.

Now that you know i can create and destroy the horrid lines you're about to lay upon us do me thing please lets make it a promise that even after this battle is over and ends after all the **** talk we will still be friends .

and heres the tl;dr if yall dont know i said

IBLIS SUCK MY **** AND LETS BE BROS!

and he agreed

o

L

WATCHA SAY?

AFK

HI NICOLE

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Aight homes, idk how much longer I'll be responding on AIM, if it says I'm typing and looks like I'm writing a novel, I'm asleep.

Aight I see that edit, now you flexing like a bodybulilder yo.

napZzz

Smash Hero
umm im not whining little iblis im merely just *****in now make like these peach mains need to do and head back to my kitchen. iblis your about to be shaken and shooken ur lil bs number 1 fan in my oven cookin. i loled at that post by tofer they got me rappin against this fox mcloud aka over grown gofer.and just like tofer everytime i spit i make iblis wanna boo boo sittin on his toilet crying like "shadows too good and BOO HOO ;_;" Iblis let me know this isnt the fox and the hound cause unlike the hound ima put you down ill have tls arrows raining down your noob throat and use my master sword to fix you into a new coat.

not sure if good....eff punctuation tho and grammar...ima n1******
what up my mans pj what it do

Top Bottom