• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
I actually really wanted to play Atmosk. Yeah man, Espy 2-0'd me, but it's all good. He's an amazing Sonic.

When I was there I learned the Falco and Marth MUs. I feel extremely confident in the Falco MU. I kept winning. :3

Again, for the Marth MU I played Judge and Nike and I did extremely well. I'm really proud of myself of what I did behind the scenes. I'm sorry if I looked bad though. In my losers I lost to H0lmes. He's just a wtf Wolf player. He's 2 gud for meh.

Raz is such a ****** lmfaoo. Made me feel better about getting 2-0'd by THE ESPYYYY!!! HYPE.
L33T was just my best friend at the tourney.
Illmatic.... THRILLMATIC. DYNAMATIC. TRILLOMATIC.
Nicole is such a freaking **** nice person, and if anyone were to ever talk **** about her, I'd stitch face their *****. Btw she beat Espy in friendlies(just to be fair).

YA KNOW, BUT JUST SAYIN'.

Yeah so next to Nicole, I was the most attractive Peach main, which makes up for my placing. get @ me.

Mikachiru

Smash Ace
I thought I was the most attractive Peach player! Look at my forced smile and frizzy hair! LOOK AT IT! :awesome:

Did Nicolio ever make a profile?

C.S. Dinah

Smash Champion
Now I feel bad that I didnt go, seriously....

Meh seeings that Em El Gee is over, I can start cracking down at monthly Phases :o Btw PG, do you know what your placing is?

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
Now I feel bad that I didnt go, seriously....

Meh seeings that Em El Gee is over, I can start cracking down at monthly Phases :o Btw PG, do you know what your placing is?
Not at all, but I rather not see it. It's all good lol..

Keep me posted on Phases. I'll be trying to go to more tourneys in Texas.

C.S. Dinah

Smash Champion
Twas a great experience to witness no doubt.

Oh I will definatley make sure. I look forward to the day we meet. And you can teach me those match-ups <.<

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
Twas a great experience to witness no doubt.

Oh I will definatley make sure. I look forward to the day we meet. And you can teach me those match-ups <.<
Like honestly...

I played good Falcos(Not the best but really good tourney worthy ones) and I win. It's so great. It's not as bad as I thought it was before. P-shield lasers and walk. Don't run. You'll have more mobility on the ground when Falco phantoms so you can punish with grabs. Mainly, just watch out for Dacus. Other than that, it's not that bad of a 60/40.

I'm not sure if I remember, but I think I beat Judge once in our friendlies. I almost beat Nike. I think he totally 3 stocked me our first game. I can't remember because I was so dazed by the ****. Then i brought it back next game leaving him with 1 stock 91%.

Mikachiru

Smash Ace
Speaking of match ups, I <3 our match up thread cuz it's so organized. Seriously. I love our not so new new Peach guide too. When will part 2 be finished...?

gantrain05

Smash Master
im just messin, i know nicole, i've known her for a while. she's def the coolest MO person i've met. nicole if you read this, we are getting trashed at kahoka and then we are going to do our tradition of our awesome peach dittos and then complain about how ghey peach dittos are cuz its always a fun time.

C.S. Dinah

Smash Champion
As soon as everyone starts contributing... Something.

@PG: Walk dont run, eh? Seems that you actually handle all of his other options well. Overall you got some good experience that will make you a heavy contender to most lol.

Cant wait to play against you using my Falco. :awesome:

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
Haha, I know man. She's still so awesome. I'm so happy to have met everyone.

Gratz on your prank. :p

EDIT:

@Spyker

Trust me. When you walk you have more control over your shield. Falco WILL phantom so you can just dash your way behind him and go in with a grab. Chain grab to 30% ending with forward slap, go into Dair above him. You've already started completely pressuring Falco. This is your chunk of the 40 from the MU.

C.S. Dinah

Smash Champion
You're saying punish with grab after the phantasm or before? Its possible that he'll do it from a distance. I get what you're saying about walk > shield though.

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
You're saying punish with grab after the phantasm or before? Its possible that he'll do it from a distance. I get what you're saying about walk > shield though.
Yeah, Run out of Pshield from phantom. Punish after. Honestly, I think it's the easiest thing to Pshield, because you see it coming, and by the time you react with shield, you've Pshielded it. From there you can run, chain grab to 30% and keep your close distance pressure going.

gantrain05

Smash Master
i stand there and powershield falcos lasers all day long, if u get the lead and then never ever ever approach falco, as long as u don't NOT shield his lasers, he cant really.......approach......peach lol.

basically i'll get the lead on falco and then never approach him as dumb as it sounds, i know he outcamps peach, but its not all THAT hard to not take damage from his camping and lasers. maybe im just weird.

Mikachiru

Smash Ace
Chain grab > first jab > dair?

Or...

Chain Grab > first jab > second jab > dair?

Or am I missing something...?

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
Chain grab > first jab > dair?

Or...

Chain Grab > first jab > second jab > dair?

Or am I missing something...?
chain grab too 29-34% depending on if you stunned him with a jab to grab. When you hit around 25% you Fthrow. from there, he'll land not far at all, and you can Dair spam his standing shield.

C.S. Dinah

Smash Champion
Pretty cool insight.

I usually run > shield and if I need to put it up during the dash animation, I use float lol. I'll try that out, cuz I like walkin :p

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Doubt anyone remembers me, but I have a friend that's lost interest in his Wii after getting an Xbox, so I'm going to borrow it and work my way back into this community :bee:
I remember you surprisingly. I doubt you remember me though. I used to go by Samusbrawler (lol) but got a name change like a year ago.
I'm the 2nd hottest Peach main. Get at me
:p

lol

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
I'm going to put you the test by using my Falco against your Peach, Guard.

^ lol :laugh:
Go for it. I'm fearless in the MU now.

I just haven't played Falco enough to be like "Alright, first game I'ma ****."

I can assure you, you won't have a good time second match. :D

@DTP

Was that beautiful edit ment for me?

ily2.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
haha yeah I was implying that I was the hottest lmao
But you and Nicole are hot too!

Peach mains are too sexy.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
haha yeah I was implying that I was the hottest lmao
But you and Nicole are hot too!

Peach mains are too sexy.
Thanks, I try, I try

*flicks hair*

Today's meh birthday. Let's all pay attention to me now~
Hmm...happy B-Day. I'll send my hawt sister to you dressed up as rosalina to give you a lap dance and all. Though you try to hit that and I will kill you.

Peachguard, I see you grown up some. nice going. All it took was one big tourny? Though I must say youseem like all sc ared and nervous back then. You seem to play with fear. Just keep working at it dude. If anything you can always talk to me.

Seems like everyone learned alot this weekend. even me witht hat smash fest. I think it is time we leave this year with beasting in tournies from now on. I know I am. This gives me an idea......

Top Bottom