• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
soooo im talking to dark pch on aim guys and he is typing everything wrong...he is drunk and says u guys are all waiting watching him so u can **** him...I suggest u do this now but be gentle on his peach :-p

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
soooo im talking to dark pch on aim guys and he is typing everything wrong...he is drunk and says u guys are all waiting watching him so u can **** him...I suggest u do this now but be gentle on his peach :-p
NNNNNNNNNNNooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

The gobermnt!

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
May I put a schoolgirl uniform on you and repeatedly **** you?

My cat is chill, but he always runs and hides in inaccessible places when he gets outside so I have to wait for himto eventually come back when he gets hungry.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
dark is the happiest drunk ive ever met xD he is on skype and wooooow xD Its amazing

soooo......u should find ur cat if animal shelters pick them up they euthanize them sometimes......i had to dissect some cats today and they came from the animal shelter that euthanized them

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
lol raven u should go on aim or skype and we can have sexy chat ;) ohhh u should hear dark on skype lmfao he talked about boobs and how they were the meaning of life at one point xD

Purple

Hi guys!
boobs are no where near the meaning of life. I don't know what some guys like about it.

it's all about the *** obviously.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Bpobs are the meaning of life. If it was not for boobs none would be brn. Boobs attract guys. andwe guys have sexy time with gils. and POP, goes the baby.

Purple

Hi guys!
The reproductive body is what attracts a male. Which includes the breasts and the :peach:. Since the :peach: patch is so close to the butt, it's also considered attractive.

At least that's what I think. :X

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
♪ Uhh dude your scaring me...♪
don't be scrd my love. Just come with me if you want a life of awsome.

Heeheeheee, I said come.........

The reproductive body is what attracts a male. Which includes the breasts and the :peach:. Since the :peach: patch is so close to the butt, it's also considered attractive.

At least that's what I think. :X
BS. You can do alot more with boobs then the booty. Thus us men dont get bord and have many options for fun. Keeps us around longer.

M15t3R E

Smash Master
There's lots of girls in the Pika community too. I wonder if there are more here. Anyway I like talking to girls about boobs n stuffz like that so I think I'll start posting here more.

Purple

Hi guys!
BS. You can do alot more with boobs then the booty. Thus us men dont get bord and have many options for fun. Keeps us around longer.
Oh really?! SUch BS, There's at least a hole in the booty! What do the breasts have? They're only there for show good sir

Purple

Hi guys!
You begin with.

Iunno, name things you can do with melons, then see if you can do the same thing with booty.

If you can't, then that's +1 for melons.
If you can, then that makes booty even.

lol, Loli is the protection agency.

Top Bottom