• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
♪ Uhh ... Wheres Loli when I need her I'm terrified ♪
I thought you loved me............

You begin with.

Iunno, name things you can do with melons, then see if you can do the same thing with booty.

If you can't, then that's +1 for melons.
If you can, then that makes booty even.

lol, Loli is the protection agency.
You can play with them, an otherstff that is X rated.........

Purple

Hi guys!
Dark.Pch is ronery :(

On a serious note, I think the drunk Dark.Pch stuff is kind of saddening, and shouldn't be done, this is a kid site after all.. :/

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Can't we just agree that all parts of the female body are sexy and amazing?!

Also please post a pic of Peach's ***, I want to do certain things to it.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
lmfao there are middle schoolers pregnant...sooo im pretty sure they know about this stuff by now :D Oh and...i went away from the boards for a little so i could study for my test im having in precalculus lol xD

Purple

Hi guys!
Of course, but they are exposed to it in a kind manner (i.e. health class, sex ed, etc).

The way we're explaining is is much cruder (what looks better? *** or *******). And smashboards could get in trouble for exposing someone's golden child to that.

Or to a drunk person talking about *** and ******* lol

Of course, but they are exposed to it in a kind manner (i.e. health class, sex ed, etc).

The way we're explaining is is much cruder (what looks better? *** or *******). And smashboards could get in trouble for exposing someone's golden child to that.

Or to a drunk person talking about *** and ******* lol
Yay! Someone sensible exists on here finally.

But, you kind of have to agree with what everyone has been saying. Children these days are becoming more... educated much earlier in life than before. Ratings in the past were much more strict. Something could easily be rated R for showing any slight nudity. Now, you see it all the time in PG-13 movies (exaggerating, but it gets my point across). I bet in a few more years, what we call rated R now, will be PG-13. Heck, look at what ZSS looks like in a teen rated game.

All of this sort of makes me worry also of what the future will bring. Perhaps we should all move back to respectable countries that actually have regulations.

Purple

Hi guys!
Honestly, what it will to the future short term probably would be horrible. But long term it will be great. To a point, such things like nudity, violence, etc, will become second nature, and in a sense, boring. Things such as sex wouldn't rack people's minds, because it's something they are used to and know enough of at an early age, they'll find other interests.

This is only from one side of the fence, chances are, this could horribly wrong and people will just do it more because it's not a big deal to them, increasing disease rate as well as child pregnancy rate.

Dajayman

Sex will NEVER get boring. Our hormones will see to that. I'd say people losing interest in sex would be worse that too much sex.

No sex = no reproduction.
No reproduction = dead human race.

Purple

Hi guys!
Yeah, that WOULD be pretty bad. I don't think the idea of having sex would be bad, it;'s just the images and videos would get boring to watch.

Dajayman

Don't think so. You underestimate the power of our hormones and our desire to mate. We're more animalistic than you think, our natural instincts and habits control us.

No form of sex will ever be boring.

M15t3R E

Smash Master
Sex can never be boring. I say this after just getting done with a sexual encounter a few hours ago, and I'm tired as hell. Goodnight/morning Peaches. ;)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I just read all the pages.

Man I was finished. I drank cause I was pissed about something. And my roommate brought a drink. And he wanted to share it with me since he is not much of a drunker and did not want it to go to waste. Still got some of it left. Thought drinking would calm me down.

TheBlossomingLily

Stitchface King
NNID
BlossomingLily
3DS FC
1736-0702-8981
Bpobs are the meaning of life. If it was not for boobs none would be brn. Boobs attract guys. andwe guys have sexy time with gils. and POP, goes the baby.
don't be scrd my love. Just come with me if you want a life of awsome.

Heeheeheee, I said come.........
If I was gay.....the thngs I would do to som of you.......
Good gawd, everyday I'm seeing more and more reasons NOT to try drinking alcohol...

hooraay censorship
Even after such posts? Lololol "censorship" MY @$$!!!

Top Bottom