• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
loool. it hit me that you guys were ****ing with me after his response to my geeky post. i had this super long post typed up and then i was like, 'wait a second...oh gosh."

i love talking fighting games so it was instinct to respond with my long post. @_@

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
He wouldn't hate me unless he told me directly. Besides, my wings and tunic look smexy!

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude

Always the Pit Mains
Digital Drawing by Stryks.
Circa 2008
part of the lol Admiral Pit collection
On loan from the ~automatic Foundation for teh Lulz
[/quote]

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
With all-due respect, Auto, I would like that stupid picture taken down from here. I am asking nicely before I have to report it.

And the majority of AIB are indeed jerks.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
omg that comic is amazing

I hope there's more.

With all-due respect, Auto, I would like that stupid picture taken down from here. I am asking nicely before I have to report it.

And the majority of AIB are indeed jerks.
Are you seriously offended? omfgrofffflllllllllll

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
It's obvious you have no respect for my wish even when I am trying to be kind and calm, which is already hard enough to do as it is considering all the mean jerks and brats I have to deal with, on an almost-daily basis.
As for the annoying guy you mentioned, it took 2-3 years for AIB to finally remove him for good, when it should have taken them less time considering how obnoxious he was against me just because I am firm and strict.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Every now and then reality's depiction of a subject molds itself into what art depicts; that's when the greats are defined.

Stryks is this generation's Lautrec.
I didn't read this post omg A+

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Every now and then reality's depiction of a subject molds itself into what art depicts; that's when the greats are defined.

Stryks is this generation's Lautrec.

Is this because of that old agade that says that all Marth mains are weaboos or because the Marth boards are still playing that one PS2 Hokuto no Ken fighting game which was awesome as ****? Because if HnK is still being played I'm in!
the second one.

i dont play the game, but i watch the **** out of it. i also have YOU WA SHOCK opening as the victory theme for Fire Emblem in P:M.

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
Automatic, I have to say that picture was a little mean and offensive.

And what you just said was pretty rude and uncalled for.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
So yeah was thinking about getting this for my next tourney :p

Doubt I'll be brave enough to wear it, haha.

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
Lol if you're a girl nobody would care. Now if you're a guy, you'd probably get a few weird looks but who cares, they can't tell you what to wear. :D

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
Ok so I did a little playing around with it, and you can make it less girly by choosing the V neck or T-shirt, and anything besides pink for the shirt color. :p (I like the dark blue)

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Sometimes being able to laugh at yourself sometimes is a good thing. Now if someone is consistently cyber bullying you, that's different.

I'm a female who plays competative games, you know how much **** I go through everyday? I guarantee it's a lot more than you deal with. Lmao sometimes it's annoying, but I can laugh at it most of the time. Like yeah, women suck at games, are extremely emotional, and most of them are too dumb to function, and use their bodies without respect, but yeah I can laugh at that. Lol
I also wish I was male a lot too. <_< which is why I dress like one. (reverse trap)
:phone:

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
Ugh, I know what you mean. I like a lot of sterotypical girl stuff, (music, movies etc) and am constantly made fun of. Sometimes I wonder if I had been a girl would my life have been better? I don't know =/

And it's like guys are "supposed" to be emotionless rocks. Seriously.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I wish there were girls in my Brawl scene. Kass don't let the haters get to you. You're awesome from what I've seen. Just because gamers are stereotypically males, doesn't mean girls can't be good if not better than guys.

Anybody giving you **** is just a terrible person x_x

Top Bottom