• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Well do tell. I'm around for a bit of PSO, Infinity, and PSO2 music right about now. Your move first.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Ah, that be a classic. I really should listen to more of that episode's music. I've been into the other episodes in a way, including 4. Good choice picking Boss battle music first. >: (

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Of course I love it! it was one of my childhood games, from the Dreamcast to the Gamecube (though never able to try online), to the PC, where it's like free.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
I only played it on the PC. One of my friends told me about it and then i started playing and I really liked it but then he stopped playing it and so eventually I stopped playing it XD It's kind of like how I stopped playing AION :-p

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Well you do create your own character, and there's different classes, that being Hunters (Your typical close-ranged blade users), Rangers (Ranged, or just say gun users), and Forces (Magic Technique users). There's certain types of Hunters, Rangers, and Forces that you can choose from as well (4 different kinds of each), and then choose from a selection of things to customize your character. And then name said character.

I should point this out. When naming your character, you give them a "Section ID". Depending on the Section ID you get, different weapons and items drop from different enemies, so some IDs have items and stuff exclusive to them and such. Even something as little as Capitalizing a letter can change your character's ID, or having the same exact name on a different class. So be sure to think carefully if you're after a certain item.

Once you're ready, it's time to get out to battle. You'll also notice a little robot hovering on your shoulder, which is called a MAG. It helps you get stronger as you feed it items. While doing so, the MAG itself evolves as it gains levels. But I can't explain much of that or it'd be too much wall of text.

Anyways, PSO is an amazing game overall, definitely. Of course, it's funner to play with friends online.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
And plus it would seem very rude, not to mention I finally got to find more Phantasy Star fans, and it's very rare of me to have a nice, calm and relaxing conversation.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I am in love with that Quartz Dragon and Big Vader theme. I still see Big Vader as that giant battleship with a robot on its back that we get to kill. Shame I still never played the game yet, but you can bet that I will get the English version.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
That's pretty hot. I love your non-green eyes too :)

Would anybody like to help critique my Peach? It's kinda new and I'm bad but I really want to get better with her!

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Haven't seen a Blue Peach in a while. I like it. It's a shame the tourney you're going to have so many ppl resort to MK (what else is new)? I so wish for more character diversity sometimes. In fact, the chosen roster in them tourneys (or this game in fact) feels like MK being as common as Zubats in a cave.

I may not be able to help, but I do wish the best of luck to you.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Oh, you have no idea how long I wanted MK banned for good.

Maybe in due time, I want to practice with some of the Peach players here (for those that actually care and have wifi *shivers*) since I still need to unrust ever since my wii was damaged. At the same time, maybe I can take a look at the Peach/Pit team a bit more, which I happen to like.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Strangely, most tourneys before the next one (which I'm not sure I can make anymore due to the time being changed) have been MK legal with nobody entering as MK and as a result we have/had good character diversity although we're scrubby as heck :p. We have one ICs player who has destroyed everybody (I haven't played his ICs since Feb., and he usually goes DDD on me) for the past few tournies and people are starting to believe that the only way to stay competitive is to choose MK.

Though I used to main Zelda, I fell in love with Peach as a character and a Brawl character and my passion to improve her is pretty high! Correct me if I'm wrong but Peach is "allowed" to play aggressive which I love. I can camp for a short while but I get impatient and just rush in!

Blue Peach<3

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I see. They start going to the last resort, aka, MK.

"Shameless acts..." (reference)

I mean well, haven't seen a non Basic Brawl Zelda in a while either. Seeing Peach and Zelda are fun as long as I don't have to deal with anyone with a big ego, or just bad ones overall. It's like me having a passion for using Pit (and Bowser), and I'm glad he isn't one of the top tiers.

Peachy cute! I wish I could help with my rusty Pit, but not only am I restricted to wifi (as I said a million times), but I doubt you'll see a Pit over there unless proven wrong.
I personally like the Red, Pink, and White Peaches best, but Blue is very nice as well. I just don't like the Daisy one much, but that's just me.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Sucks about Zelda. A couple Zeldas have quit so I think there's only five left, a majority of which don't regularly enter tournaments or use Zelda very little. The five Zeldas are all on the top 5 list.

I generally stay away from the high tiers. Probably a poor choice but winning with Peach feels so good because I believe she's one of the hardest characters to play (if not THE) and takes a bit of technical focus while struggling to land the kill.

There's no shame in playing Wifi though I can't do it... Canadian internet is probably the most expensive and crappy in the whole world. The very few people who have played me said I have a red connection x_x

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Yea. Many giving up on lower tiers and then resorting to the higher ups, or quitting

Peachy good. It's like how nice it is to win with Pit as many hate him, and can be tough to use in general (not the stereotypical spam ways), and angering top tier users (if I actually play em or if they sneak in).

Well if there was ever an opportunity, I wouldn't mind. If it is too laggy, the least I want to do is try showing off my pretty arrow show, looping around I guess, and then those Peachy hips. *looks at Peachy B-throw* <3

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
There's no shame in playing Wifi though I can't do it... Canadian internet is probably the most expensive and crappy in the whole world. The very few people who have played me said I have a red connection x_x
I assure you that internet in Mexico is worse. At least 3 mbps isn't considered deluxe in Canada.

Oh, you have no idea how long I wanted MK banned for good.
Why don't you host a MK banned event or something?

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I don't do offline, and I don't make wifi tourneys. It aint me, and I wouldn't know how to organize it, not to mention I don't trust my temper.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I'll vouch for Canadian internet sucking ***.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Yeah the worst thing about me is that I get angry easily in game and Peach really magnifies that so I can't even imagine Wifi. Luckily my internet doesn't cost me much since I'm using a student package which is pretty much cable and internet for the cost of just the cable. It still sucks though :p

Anyway, I'd super appreciate it if somebody could critique me :peach:<3

Top Bottom