• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Boot Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDK

Smash Hero
I found it funny that a few of the newer members didn't realize they had DH status until after they'd had it for like 3 weeks.

Maybe we can come up with a better way of informing people of updated status? Like a PM or something. Although that would be up with the admins.

And the people who did it just for the pretty pink name have to go, to.

cman

Smash Ace
sirhc- is my grammar really lacking? I'm sorry then... honestly its because in an online gaming forum and I wouldn't expect grammar to matter that much so I've been somewhat less careful about it... but if its an issue at all I'll put more effort into it... ^^
However, I'm... not the only one here who doesn't format my posts in the fashion you guys have suggested.. why am I the only one getting attention for it?
Regardless, I WILL try to clarify more... I hadn't thought it was an issue.
Most people get called on it sooner or later. Until then, their posts are ignored much of the time. Conclusion? If you want to make a point, type clearly.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
How do you check those stats?

I feel like there won't be a huge drop-off in activity if you purge the members your thinking of purging anyways.

/.02

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
I like that idea of the Purge, I think doing that, will actually garner us more members. It will bring those inactive members to attention on how serious we are about staying active, and will in turn come back.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
I cut the list down from 19 to 13 over the past two days. The ****ty part? There is a glitch with the system so I have to remove all members ONE at a time. It's time consuming for sure. My ultimate goal is to make it to where people who have a pink name/post back here, actually post back here.

The purge topic was a bad idea though so, I will make a new topic once all names are purged with info on the new admissions/what to do if you were purged.

knightzy

Smash Journeyman
People want to join for the colour? they earned the right to post here but the just wanted the colored name thats just idiotic.
I will help anyway I can.

pyrotek7x7

Smash Ace
There is a certain appeal to the name. Not because it's pink and pretty, but because outside of these boards people will pay more attention to your posts.

However, I joined because I wanted intelligent discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom