• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The BlazBlue Thread: all the imports!

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
6C is annoying, but really, it's not that bad. We're basically getting free meter when Hakumen uses it and if he gets a little predictable then a 5D/2D can counterpoke him for massive damage/magnetism/mixups.

It's that stupid pressure that really does it for me.

X the Derp

Smash Apprentice
Meter doesn't matter if you can't get in and I break you libra :p

Kola logic in the BB thread!

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
I doubt we'll get Guard Libra back, CSII should just be building on CS's system right.

I hated Libra though, it felt like the game didn't want me to block. :/

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
You got this, bro. Noel fist-bump.

I have to start playing this game again. I took a break for about three weeks to play other games. I'm gonna be so rusty. :c

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Next year, if I have a bit of excess cash, I might buy an ethernet adaptor, so I can play BB online on campus.
Let's hope so. :>

Minato

穏やかじゃない
My PS3 is hooked up with an ethernet cord; if only everyone could have their connection be wired, online might be more fun.
I should try BBCT again online just to see if the online really is better or not.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
You got this, bro. Noel fist-bump.

I have to start playing this game again. I took a break for about three weeks to play other games. I'm gonna be so rusty. :c
-fist bump-

My PS3 is hooked up with an ethernet cord; if only everyone could have their connection be wired, online might be more fun.
I should try BBCT again online just to see if the online really is better or not.

I would use a wired connection, but my parents won't let me move the modem to my room. They always say some crap about not having Internet access in my room. x_x

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I can't take mine wireless, Minato. Security stuff, and even after that, it just wouldn't connect. It doesn't detect the wireless here at my school.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I'm not hating on people that have to go wireless since not everyone can move their router.
I'm pretty fortunate that the router is placed where my TV is at.

I can't take mine wireless, Minato. Security stuff, and even after that, it just wouldn't connect. It doesn't detect the wireless here at my school.
Yeah, sucks how schools do that. I think one of my old friends had to do the same thing and buy an ethernet cable.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Weak Executioner is my favorite song from the entire BlazBlue soundtrack thus far.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Nu's theme didn't sound that good in 8-bit imo. I think the song itself doesn't lend itself well to being 8-bit.

X the Derp

Smash Apprentice
Well, that's because it has "technical" vocals. Any song like that won't sound too good in 8-bit.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I know that this is generic to say, but none of the other BlazBlue songs gave me that vibe when they were 8-Bit-ified; Awakening the Chaos in 8-Bit honestly sounds like a final level you'd hear out of Mega Man.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I guess the thing I dislike most about the 8-Bit version of Nu's theme is the fact that they combined Opening the Gate with Awakening the Chaos when really the latter is better on its own.

And they all sound like Megaman songs, except for Rachel's theme and White Requiem which sound like Castlevania songs.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Hey guys, so I recently got blazblue for the sexbox three six oh. and I was hoping to find out more about the moves, and combo strings and stuff? I haven't played it much, but I LOVe how it feels and looks.

Top Bottom