• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The BlazBlue Thread: all the imports!

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Offline, top 3 I hate to face are Arakune, Taokaka, and Valkenhayn.

Online, top 3 are Nu, Ragna, and Noel.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
These GG matches are so good.
I was on the edge of my seat for that Grand Final set. I was hoping for Potemkin to win, but even so, they both put on an amazing show. I'm looking forward to the same thing here in BlazBlue. LET'S GO!!

[EDIT]

Congrats, Minato. Rachel continues on to face Azrael.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah, not trying to john for him or anything because Galileo definitely deserved that win but that was some seriously shoddy play by N-O. Like literally all he did for the first 20 seconds of the first round was block... and then he ended up timing himself out. What the ****?

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I find it hard to judge at that level of gameplay. Especially when if you're on the receiving end of a time out, what happens if you decide to rush in? The other player is expecting that and preparing to counter it.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Well, he did use OD to get in along with stopping the clock. Galileo's defense and offense wouldn't let him though.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
The news might not be over yet. The timer still has over 15 hours left on it until something is officially launched. Could be a website for the anime or something, but idk...

Would be amazing if they busted out some killer news of some sorts.

"Oh. Btw. Time's up. Here's a new Guilty Gear/Guilty Gear x BlazBlue"

Minato

穏やかじゃない
The news might not be over yet. The timer still has over 15 hours left on it until something is officially launched. Could be a website for the anime or something, but idk...

And the news was a new Guilty Gear lol. Thank you.

sakuraZaKi

The Ultimate Sore Loser ♡
I'm filling in for my mom at the inn we run~
NNID
taeZaKi
3DS FC
3754-7545-6675

Oh great Kuraudo, please predict a new reveal, that it will happen.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I hope they keep the style of GG's gameplay. Nothing against BB, but I like how both games are different. Especially since GG's heavy on neutral game and oki, and not too much on a go-to meterless BnB.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I will most likely be there, one of my buddies is harassing me to carpool with him.

Just have to book the time off work.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Been using just Rachel lately. It reminds me of how much fun I have using her. None of the others come close for me in this game. I feel like I get to free form neutral game more compared to most of the other characters.

CP can't come soon enough. :ohwell:

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Been using just Rachel lately. It reminds me of how much fun I have using her. None of the others come close for me in this game. I feel like I get to free form neutral game more compared to most of the other characters.

CP can't come soon enough. :ohwell:
I'll most likely continue to main Ragna, but an effort will be made to try the other characters. I'm mainly interested in Mu-12 and Azrael.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Neutral is one of my rachel's biggest weaknesses. :( It's gotten a lot better recently since my pumpkin control has improved, but i still struggle. I've been trying to incorporate j.236a > 5d > jump sword iris but I mess it up consistently.

Also oki too. I can never successfully lock the opponent down into the corner and it's irritating.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I'll most likely continue to main Ragna, but an effort will be made to try the other characters. I'm mainly interested in Mu-12 and Azrael.
I'll definitely learn a secondary for fun, especially for online. Dunno who yet. I did want to use Izayoi or Azrael, but Terumi and Amane would be definitely fun just to be different from people here.
Neutral is one of my rachel's biggest weaknesses. :( It's gotten a lot better recently since my pumpkin control has improved, but i still struggle. I've been trying to incorporate j.236a > 5d > jump sword iris but I mess it up consistently.

Also oki too. I can never successfully lock the opponent down into the corner and it's irritating.
Neutral I'm usually bad at online or if I don't play awhile, but then I remember how amazing pumpkin is. I'm also using wind to get out of the corner or to increase my backdash range more to reset to neutral. Oki's probably my best part, midscreen or corner. Been treating pumpkin after 5CC like Dizzy's bubble so I can safely get out frog for midscreen. Corner, I'm used to having oki with at least a lobelia rod on them just for a longer blockstring for more wind regen. It's going to feel weird to tweak corner oki though for CP.

But yeah, I just like how versatile she is midscreen. I feel like some characters are too straight forward in their neutral game.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I'm not mashing. It was after the match was over and George was out still while Rachel won the round. lol
Oh, well. lol

I do the same, but only on opponents that try to beat me up after the round is over because they deserve it.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I think it was a happy accident when Spelt did it. LOL

[EDIT]

Good games, Spelt! A lot of those matches were pretty close. I'd hafta say the Rachel vs. Ragna ones were my favorite though. That one stupid time I just kept running into your attacks as you fired them at me. "**** I'll get there eventually--DAMNIT"

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
lol, ggs~

one thing though, you should try hitconfirming your jump ins better. dash 2a~hells fang is is a huge waste of a CH j.c starter and kind of makes me sad.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
lol, ggs~

one thing though, you should try hitconfirming your jump ins better. dash 2a~hells fang is is a huge waste of a CH j.c starter and kind of makes me sad.
Yeah I know. But in netplay I'm scared of dropping the combo if I go for 5B instead. For some reason it happens to me after landing a j.C. I know I could go for 5B -> 6A -> GH (1st) -> 5A etc.etc.

But in all seriousness though I should have been trying to land it more, so you're right.

Top Bottom