• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The BlazBlue Thread: all the imports!

Crusayer

Smash Lord
We tried a total of ONE time brandon >_>

We also tried with PCSX2 and that was an emulator and not MBAACC >_>

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
We tried a total of ONE time brandon >_>

We also tried with PCSX2 and that was an emulator and not MBAACC >_>
Coulda sworn we tried it with MBAACC as well and nothing happened. I remember distinctively trying it with that once and we couldn't get the codes to work or something. But sure we'll try again sometime.

lilseph

Smash Ace
Confirmed myself Japan bound for August 3rd to August 17th. I'll be hitting up some Japanese arcades and hopefully a tournament or two while there for BlazBlue (mainly there for being in Japan and the Sun Rise International).

With the progress I've been making I've decided I'm going to become the top Ragna player in North America, whether it's for this version or whenever we get the new one. Gonna represent! ....which reminds me. I'll hafta practice up my Arcueid for Japan too with the Melty arcade action too.

Got a huge mountain to climb, but it'll be worth it.
I don't think you quite understand how high that mountain is rofl

There are some Ragna's online that put me to shame and I'm lucky to take a round off them, and they are considered netplay noobs compared to the top 5 in socal.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I don't think you quite understand how high that mountain is rofl

There are some Ragna's online that put me to shame and I'm lucky to take a round off them, and they are considered netplay noobs compared to the top 5 in socal.
I'm well aware. Thinking about how tough it is and just how hard it'll be won't do you any favors though. Why do you think Ive been playing nothin but BlazBlue instead of Smash?

Lookit Sonic. I'd like to think I've done a good job with him! I can do the same with Ragna.

:phone:

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Time to prove your worth then. Get at least top 2 in one of the LH tourneys is your first step.

Crusayer

Smash Lord
You're gonna have to play nothing but Blaz for a long time if you actually want to reach that top.

There's probably more Ragnas than Sonics I think.

Thino

Smash Master
Who is considered the top Ragna in the U.S anyway? I do admit I really haven't been following any players for a while, even japanese players

lilseph

Smash Ace
Who isn't a top Ragna? I'll bet money on the fact that 90% of top players can probably play Ragna at a decently high level. Ragna is extremely easy to play, just couple his ridiculous character and the top players ability to understand and play the game and you got a good Ragna.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
SKD is absolutely the best Ragna in the US, and Hsien-Chang has repeatedly qualified for SBO with Ragna.

Other than that, Ragna is not very popular at high levels of play in North America.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Which character suck online so I can main him/her?

I'd love to play offline, but I've never heard of a BlazBlue offline tournament here before. ^_________^

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
She's just... annoying.

Does anyone here use the English voices for story? Oddly enough I actually (so far) prefer English to Japanese, which is a first for me.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
I really wanted to play through the story mode, to see just how evil Relius is, but actually fighting is so much more fun...

:/

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
So does anyone else find the D-pad about ten thousand times better than the d-stick in the game? I find it easier with the directional pad tbqh, or is that my imagination?

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
It's sporadic, at best. I've also got a Tales date tonight.

I'm gonna mess around with it a bit more, so did you want to have our matches tomorrow?

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
He wants to play it with me, haha. He had a bad day and wants to beat things up, and you can have player two take control of another member of your party, so... yeah.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I'm pretty much all done with Graces f. Just have the secret dungeon left and of course DLC to buy.
Xenoblade is coming out Friday though so... no time to practice BB.

Top Bottom