• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The BlazBlue Thread: all the imports!

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ragna the Dudedge imo

Imagine if Ragna was still able to combo off of every ID.

Oh man.

lilseph

Smash Ace
At least I've gone from Derpedge to Broedge. /success

[edit]

My real pain in the *** matches are any good Taokaka, Lambda and Tager. Then again I've faced Scrim. Tagers so good.

:phone:
Scrim doesn't count because he breaks all the rules of Tager much like Akira does in Japan for Tager.

Actually, I picked up Ragna as a sub in CS1 to fight Tao and Hazama because those MU's were un-winnable for Lambda back then. Good times good times.

dualseeker

Smash Ace
Pit: One of the greatest Heroes of our time
I'm kind of confused... I have started to really like the Jin match up... Like... Really really REALLY like it. I like the song, I like what the characters say during the match... I like blocking his blockstrings.... LIKE... I THINK I LIKE IT TOO MUCH X__X! Especially for Jin... He's not that easy for Noel XD.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Pretty much everything was better about Nu.

Damage was better. All of her moves, both normals and drive were faster. Her Act Parser was freaking godlike, she could use to run away forever. Her gravity didn't have a meter that had to recharge. 236D used to travel across the screen, if I remember correctly. She was also pretty easy, in comparison.

Et cetera.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Pretty much everything was better about Nu.

Damage was better. All of her moves, both normals and drive were faster. Her Act Parser was freaking godlike, she could use to run away forever. Her gravity didn't have a meter that had to recharge. 236D used to travel across the screen, if I remember correctly. She was also pretty easy, in comparison.

Et cetera.
Her Parser was godlike because all you had to do was normal dash forward or backwards, silly.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
If Nu comes back in the third game as the sword of the imperator, it'd be hilarious to see her get most of her CT buffs back and watch the other buffed cast try and take her own.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Nu's rushdown was unbelievably strong.
Haha, everything about Nu was unbelievably strong.

I just meant it wasn't a 236 movement...
Yeah, but it worked differently than just input.

It didn't have a hitbox, and you could move forward and backward. It was also completely invincible. She could basically run away forever with her Act Parser in CT.

lilseph

Smash Ace
Outta curiosity, what made Nu so good that now Lambda's severely nerfed? Was it because her zoning was SO good? Or did she have defenses before?
She had near impossible to react mix up for one. Her damage was absolutely ridiculous. She had a wall of pain much like jiggly did in melee. I could go on for hours about how stupid she is but those are the main points.

BTW I want to get this out there just because. I think Rachel should have been #1 on the list and not Nu. The only reason Nu was higher is because she beat Rachel in that MU, but Rachel as a character was better.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Haha, everything about Nu was unbelievably strong.

Yeah, but it worked differently than just input.

It didn't have a hitbox, and you could move forward and backward. It was also completely invincible. She could basically run away forever with her Act Parser in CT.

*insert crying Noel GIF here* :bee:

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
IMO arakune was #1 in CT. One mistake and you were pretty much dead.

The only reason I could possibly see Rachel being the best is because of her matchup with carl which was like 7:3 solely because she could get out of clap trap, lol.

*insert crying Noel GIF here* :bee:
I think you mean *insert noel GIF here*

Crusayer

Smash Lord
I feel like I'm the only one here that has never watched anything about CT. The only thing I knew about it was that Rachel was god tier.

And ice car.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
CT was probably the one BB game I played the most. lol

And yeah, I do think that Rachel is the best in CT. Too many things going for her.
Looking at her matchups with the viable characters, Arakune and Carl weren't a problem for her. Jin and Litchi were close to an even matchup, but even though she didn't really have to fear much from them.

Nu was a problem. If she could get in twice, the match was done though.

lilseph

Smash Ace
IMO arakune was #1 in CT. One mistake and you were pretty much dead.

The only reason I could possibly see Rachel being the best is because of her matchup with carl which was like 7:3 solely because she could get out of clap trap, lol.

I think you mean *insert noel GIF here*
LOL NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

Arakune was in no way the strongest in the game. Have you seen Nu vs Arakune? That MU was almost as bad at Nu vs Tager. Arakune was still stupid overpowered, but was nothing in comparason to Nu and Rachel.

EDIT: as a side note I want CT Jin back. I would drop Lambda forever if I got CT Jin back. He was soooooooooooo much fun.

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
Yeah I played Rachel in CT some time ago and I was astonished by how little I had abused her brokenness at the times I only played CT, she is beyond ********. I'd like her pumpkin back :3

Litchi CT was soooo sluggish though omfg. Glad they made her faster.

:053:

lilseph

Smash Ace
Yeah I played Rachel in CT some time ago and I was astonished by how little I had abused her brokenness at the times I only played CT, she is beyond ********. I'd like her pumpkin back :3

Litchi CT was soooo sluggish though omfg. Glad they made her faster.

:053:
I feel the same way. I was carried so hard by Nu back in CT. Come CS1 I was getting my *** handed to me left and right by all of top tier (lol 3-7 and 3.5-6.5 MU's left and right) so I really had to step my game up. But I wish I could go back to the CT days and be as good as I am now.

To bad Litchi was broken as **** when CS1 came out >.>

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I feel the same way. I was carried so hard by Nu back in CT. Come CS1 I was getting my *** handed to me left and right by all of top tier (lol 3-7 and 3.5-6.5 MU's left and right) so I really had to step my game up. But I wish I could go back to the CT days and be as good as I am now.

To bad Litchi was broken as **** when CS1 came out >.>
There was something amazing about Bang being top tier in CS1. Anytime I saw him being played I had to root for him. It's like watching Hakumen or Lambda. I just cheer for those chars. Oh and now Relius.

:phone:

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Whenever I see hakumen I root for the other character.

Unless they're tager, bang, or litchi.

Top Bottom