• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The BlazBlue Thread: all the imports!

Crusayer

Smash Lord
CS2 midscreen BnB still works lol.

Corner combo also still works.

I'm more around thinking about: (crouching) 2a blah 3c 22BBBBBBC 66 6C(2) 6C 236A 6C j.D regular CS2 drive combo. That still works lol.

So I got to put in extend for the first time today!

I miss Makoto's old 2D.

And 5D.

And j2C.

And lightning arrow.

.-.

;~;

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Oh and add me with Hakumen?
Sure thing, just on PSN?

CS2 midscreen BnB still works lol.

Corner combo also still works.

I'm more around thinking about: (crouching) 2a blah 3c 22BBBBBBC 66 6C(2) 6C 236A 6C j.D regular CS2 drive combo. That still works lol
Her drive enders have changed, but yeah, that stuff still works.

Her drive starters and corner combos are pretty different though. BT has repeat move proration now too.

Crusayer

Smash Lord
Still works.

Doesn't mean it's optimal :V.

I'll just continue playing as CS2 Noel in Extend since I won't be practicing her lolol.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Wait, Bloom Trigger has repeat pro-ration now? I didn't know that. Also, I find the whole 4D>d.6C part of corner combos to me much easier to do now than it was in CS2. Like, I guess...do it so the d.6C hits just before they hit the ground is what I find works.

Crusayer

Smash Lord
No I'm just saying the one I wrote isn't optimal in Extend (since it's from CS2) but it still works haha.

2a 2b 2c 5c 3c 22BBBBBBC 66 6C(2) 6C 236A 6C jD d.6D d.6B d.5C d.236D

Crusayer

Smash Lord
Hence why i put (crouching) infront of it in the original post xd.

It was just an example anyway too. Either way, that's CS2 stuff and we're playing Extend now so no use talking about that :V.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Haha, reading is not my forte, apparently. My bad. :I

Man, Tsubaki is pretty sad in this version. The more I try to play her, the more I realize this. ;-;

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Just grinding out combos right now. If anyone wants to play, I'll set up a lobby in like a half hour.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Yeah, I'll probably hop on around quarter after or so if I'm not eating.

And, it's weird how a couple of Noel combos use 6B as a starter, or use a lot of C attacks. Like, the ones that start going 6B>6C>2C>5C>3C.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
Someone died in Devil Survivor 2. :(

I want to restart my whole game now, but I'm already 5+ hours in. Guess I'll have to wait for new game+. :urg:

I think I'm going to go play some BB to get my mind off of this failure. I'll play when you set up the lobby Minato.

Crusayer

Smash Lord
>Comboing off overhead is weird
>8 pages of combos

I'm not sure what to think about that.

CHALLENGE FOR LIVEWIRE: Go one week of netplay without using 2D outside of mid-combos.

It's like that training regime where Falco players aren't allowed to use lasers :V.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
That's... not weird at all.

Those combos have been around since CT.

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? :(
This. CT Noel basically had 6B 3C, 5D invul and overhead 2D as her best starting options lol. CS1 was the same besides 2D not hitting high.
Luckily for her, Haida Loop did a ton of damage.

Anyways, gonna start the lobby in a few minutes. I'll send out invites to everyone that's on. Join if you want.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
He can easily avoid that by not netplaying for a week. :V
I laughed. :079:

Lythium, mind changing my icon to just Rachel? :3
Still haven't figured out who else I'm gonna play, and I feel like it might take me awhile still.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Damn Minato, I can't figure out what to do vs Rachel. :urg:
First off I think you should learn his stronger BnBs. I'm not really scared when I'm caught in a combo or even when I'm knockdown.
The matchups seems pretty difficult from the looks of it for Relius. However, if you're going to use his dodge move, do that one move where the doll slashes twice just to cover you.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
He can easily avoid that by not netplaying for a week. :V
Lmao, man I'm just taking shots here like mad.

And surprisingly, it just seems weird to me because in LunaKage's "Optimal Combos" part of my CS2 combo printouts, there weren't 6B combos that didn't involve the Haida Loop, which I gave up on using. So pretty much, since there are legit combos like that in CSX, it feels new. Besides, in CT the combos I used...were uh...the ones that came in that Noel tutorial thing, yeah...

You'd be shocked at how many C-heavy startup combos and 6B starters there actually are on my list though.

As for your challenge Crusayer? I shall try....to try. ;)

Edit: I'm hopping on now since I'm done dinner.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Well, I guess whatever it is, is full. I'll just be in training mode for a bit, so uh...I guess if a spot opens up and you guys want to put up with me, jut send me an invite. :bee:

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Well, I guess whatever it is, is full. I'll just be in training mode for a bit, so uh...I guess if a spot opens up and you guys want to put up with me, jut send me an invite. :bee:
Sorry Livewire. I just didn't want to send invites in someone else's lobby. For some odd reason, even my match with Rutger was more laggy compared to when I hosted, so maybe I'll leave and invite you into that one later.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Sorry Livewire. I just didn't want to send invites in someone else's lobby. For some odd reason, even my match with Rutger was more laggy compared to when I hosted, so maybe I'll leave and invite you into that one later.
Trust me, I won't be offended or anything if you want to leave the room, haha.

It's pretty laggy for me too. :<

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I'm gonna do maybe one more until I lose. Kinda depressed I can't land Baden Baden Lily. lol

Minato

穏やかじゃない
It's fine. It's probably from my internet as well that's causing issues. Who knows.

And I think Rutger just did an unblockable/hard-to-blockable on me last match. D:

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
Don't feel bad Lythium, you can't control it.

Yeah, I finally went for the unblockable. Of course I don't really know the timing so you could block it if you get them both right.

Top Bottom