• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The BlazBlue Thread: all the imports!

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I have to admit, I still haven't finished story mode in CS. I'll finish it up in Extend eventually...

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I finished the story mode in CS, nowhere near finished CT story because that **** was ridiculous, and now i'm just running through all the stories again really quickly to get points to buy ****.

Crusayer

Smash Lord
Did they nerf abyss point gain?

I remember doing that mode on the PSP version of CS2 for ez points.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
Not like you really need to, it's just extra.

Pick your favorite character archetype and fight. :3

Sion

Island of Horizon
yeah, i guess there are many people like me

might be me taking the game too seriously competitively though. might kick back and play through story mode sometime like i did when i was a scrub playing guilty gear.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
No problem with that.

While I wouldn't call the story the most amazing thing ever, it's put together really well for a fighting game, as long as you don't mind reading of course.

It's pretty much what one would expect from a shonen anime, far better than anything Naruto has given me, so I've enjoyed it so far. :/

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Also: Super special secret semi-spoilers (I guess):

If you wait after the after the credits scene from CS (the Nu part), they've added an animated cut scene of Ragna and Tao going to Ibukido which is entirely hilarious and has Tao chasing one of those pink poof rabbits that are on Tsubaki's stage

And the EX story parts are DEFINITELY worth watching/unlocking.

I know, Gigaklawz put it up on his Youtube and I had to laugh. Must've replayed that part like 10 times.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Those limbless rabbits are the best thing ever.

I wish they were playable.

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
No problem with that.

While I wouldn't call the story the most amazing thing ever, it's put together really well for a fighting game, as long as you don't mind reading of course.

It's pretty much what one would expect from a shonen anime, far better than anything Naruto has given me, so I've enjoyed it so far. :/
Well I do find the story mode one of the most amazing everrr. I personally recommend everyone to play it :3

:053:

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
The story is great. And not 'for a fighting game'. It's just plain great.

Also, Crusayer, have you found any combo that involves The Scoop three times? The most I've ever been able to do is two.

Crusayer

Smash Lord

The scoop?

...2...C...?

I'm not the person to ask if you want raw combo listings in EX. I haven't even put the game into my PS3 due to school work ._.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
P4A deserves the hype, it's brand new.

BB has Blazblue Revolution anyways, so I'm okay with this as well.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Not surprised, but I'm kinda okay with it. :3c
You may be, but I'm well, quite not. Especially since that Persona 4 game doesn't even seem that serious comparatively and mainly seems to be there because it's new. Bleh, I hate when "it's the new game!" trumps a game being good.

Granted, I do not mean to say I don't think the Persona game is good, because I think it is, and it looks fun, I just think BB is better.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
You may be, but I'm well, quite not. Especially since that Persona 4 game doesn't even seem that serious comparatively and mainly seems to be there because it's new. Bleh, I hate when "it's the new game!" trumps a game being good.

Granted, I do not mean to say I don't think the Persona game is good, because I think it is, and it looks fun, I just think BB is better.
Now you know how GG players feel.

I'm half-heartedly joking of course.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Lmao, ouch. Though, in fairness the last version of Guilty Gear in terms of differences was released what? 6 years ago (not counting plus)?
Yup, it's been that long, which is why I'm joking since the circumstances are pretty different.
I'd give P4A some time though since it's only been 2 days outside of loketests.

I do agree that BB looks more polished than P4A, based on looks though.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
Of course BB is more polished, and P4A is going to be a little silly once people know what they're doing, but like I said there is already Blazblue Revolution, which is pretty much SBO except it's all about BB. :/

The top BB players are still going to get a chance to show what they're made of at a big BB tournament and P4A gets its time in the spotlight and GG is coming out on PSN & XBL.

Everybody wins.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Of course BB is more polished, and P4A is going to be a little silly once people know what they're doing, but like I said there is already Blazblue Revolution, which is pretty much SBO except it's all about BB. :/

The top BB players are still going to get a chance to show what they're made of at a big BB tournament and P4A gets its time in the spotlight and GG is coming out on PSN & XBL.

Everybody wins.

What about the people who want Guilty Gear X3: Recalibrated and an entirely new game?

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
You can't please everyone, so this is the majority of everybody obv.

HnK players are left out as well. :/

Crusayer

Smash Lord
Acho sometimes uploads some HnK vids.

The hypest matches are when people drop their combos when they almost kill their opponent. \o/.

Crusayer

Smash Lord
It's Noel though, you can still do those basic CS2 combos :V.

Same style of play too.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
It's Noel though, you can still do those basic CS2 combos :V.

Same style of play too.

I dunno, the timing is different and all. Plus, the D moves used in the combos is different order-wise. That being said...I'm getting the hang of 214D>446C. It's 4D>214D that I can't get the hang of.

And I've semi-learned some very basic Tao combos. They're kinda fun actually, so for now Lythi, could you change my characters to Noel and Tao instead of Noel/Makoto/Lambda?

Top Bottom