• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The BlazBlue Thread: all the imports!

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
No, its only if you preordered. The normal release is just the game but if you preordered the normal one it was upgraded to limited for free.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
wow@ me just finding this thread

i preordered the SE, hopefully ill be able to pick it up tomorrow. i called my gamestop yesterday and they said they'd have it

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Well, I really hope the stores around me get it in tomorrow. Would be really nice.
If not, doesn't hurt to wait another day or so. Even though I've been waiting for this game ever since they announced it, I'm surprisingly patient this time.

I can't wait to play people online. Hopefully the experience is good.
Not the connection itself, but rather, the players themselves.

My gamertag is in my signature for both PS3 and 360. I'll only be getting this game for the PS3 for the time being though.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I'm going to pick this up in about an hour. It's going to be totally amazing.

PSN= JamStunna if anyone wants to add me.

sevenmorehills

Smash Cadet
My friend works at gamestop so I got today with a discount :)
It's really fun and the online works well.

Ken34

Smash Journeyman
ive been playing all day long, my hands hurt so bad, ive never played a game for so long straight like this since marvel.

Wolfgang457

Smash Journeyman
Got the game yesterday via UPS and played it for a fair chunk of that day. I can't really decide on a main yet though.

Feel free to add me on PSN, just let it say in the request that you're from smashboards.

PSN ID: RaynerWolf

Minato

穏やかじゃない
ive been playing all day long, my hands hurt so bad, ive never played a game for so long straight like this since marvel.
Still don't have a stick yet? And add me as a friend.
Got the game yesterday via UPS and played it for a fair chunk of that day. I can't really decide on a main yet though.

Feel free to add me on PSN, just let it say in the request that you're from smashboards.

PSN ID: RaynerWolf
Yeah, I'll add you. My connection doesn't seem all the great though at the moment...
Are you guys ****** in the game yet? Post vids. lol
I have some cool videos of Rachel saved, but I don't know how to share them. At least, I haven't found a way to just yet.
I also don't have any video capture equipment.

Vulcan55

Smash Lord
Whoa!
According to Gamestop's website, The LE is only 60 bucks!
If that's true, I may not wait to get it.

Ooh, a soundtrack.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Both versions are $60, which is the standard price for a new 360/PS3 game. The limited edition is a steal at that price.

I've been playing for two days, and I'm starting to learn more about Litchi's playstyle. She's surprisingly complicated, although I'm doing some basic stuff which hints at her amazing potential.

I played online tonight for the first time with three other people, it was really great. We all took turns getting ***** by a guy who uses Hakumen. God he does so much damage :(

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
You play Litchi, Jam?

Omg, she is sooooooooooo fun. I love her to pieces.

I can't wait to pick up my copy tomorrow. Been bumming off of my friend for the past couple of days.

Smooth Criminal

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I love the replay option. Plus it works online. The bonus DVD has great tips and some spectacular matches too!
Definitely, I've watched that DVD several times.

That's the nice thing about Arc Systems, they actually support and help the tournament community for their game.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I'm adding everyone with PS3, so don't be alarmed if you get a friend request.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Im playing as Rachel because of how much fun setting up her traps are.
And yes I started to main her before I saw any sign of a tier list.
Same. But honestly, I think the Smash community seems to love the tier list. Dustloop and SRK just study matchups.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Rachel dittos are awesome due to how much stuff is all over the place; we should play some matches some time.
Yeah. So many traps everywhere, not to mention all the wind.
I have it for the PS3, so just add me when you have time (if you have a PS3).

I'm surprised at how smooth online play is now. I've never had any lag issues after that patch.

Top Bottom