• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The BlazBlue Thread: all the imports!

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Welp. We now know the difference between 2 bars and 3 bars. In 3 bars, Jdietz gets his 5k combo. lol

[EDIT]

YEAH YOU JUST SAW THAT. I DOUBLE BELIAL EDGED. I DON'T GIVE A @#$%.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I get a 3 with Jdietz lol. Somethings wrong with XBL since the numbers kept changing.

Oh, and I will miss Hazama's pre-Extend command grab. :(

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Lol no we had 1 bar this time Minato... for some reason

Also, I TOLD YOU I COULD DOES IT! XP

EDIT: BAAANG BAANG BANG BAAANG!

Tries to do Fatal Eruption... fails twice. Gives up and finishes with 3C

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Felt nice to actually be able to combo and pull a few dead spike midscreen links. Can't wait for Extend. I remember I countered you with a 6B and went into the Extend midscreen combo that blue beat. lol precursor ftw.

You've got some good combo skills with Platinum. Long story short? Awesome to fight ya man. Any time!

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Wish we had the same connection somehow, Minato. Because the difference in me playing in little connection to a 3 connection is a little different. .... still grab happy though. lol

Also, after playing vanilla CS for the heck of it? .... I like CS2 and CSEX Ragna way better. Like, the feel of him and all. So good.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Trust me he feels even better not getting wombo combo'd by CS Litchi lol :p

Remember all those times that I hit you with 2C just derping around with Litchi? Those would have been 5~6k 40+ hit comboz (no seriously, it was ridiculous... but on the other hand so were Ragna's to a point)

And if I have only one thing to say after those matches beyond how awesome they were, you prob. shouldn't do the follow up to Gauntles Hades in a smooth match. If you aren't in Minato connection (oh man we're just ragging on the poor guy now lol) it's way easy to punish if you can't rapid.

And wut can we say... we lika da grabz

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Yeah. Truth be told that's primarily an online impulse that I gotta get rid of. My typical followup for pressure is usually Dead Spike or something. But I've gotta work on it.

Only one thing that disappointed me. Not a single link into a blood kain combo. I WANTED IT.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah, same with me 236B'ing on peoples shields (though I've gotten better at not doing so today). When there's too much lag and I'm not sure where they're actually going it's easy to default to stuff.

Lol man I know you wanted it. And I wanted that counter Daifunka with Bang the one time you used it... but I fudged it up like twice and just had to 3C like a boss XP

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I have to ask, Jdietz... on your match with Spelt, why did you start a match with Mami Circular. Then in the middle of the match, you did a random mami circular that whiffed, and then you did it again?

As someone who mains Platinum, I was speechless. lol

But I pretty much understand how you play now though so I'm not worried.
Spelt on the otherhand... it depends on the days. Sometimes I know what he's going to do, other days I'm way off.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah cs2 is just a balance patch.
only retail releases were psp and 3ds.

Spelt on the otherhand... it depends on the days. Sometimes I know what he's going to do, other days I'm way off.
Yeah, I can see that. I can be very flowcharty. I just have those days.

I kinda feel that way now, actually. Mostly because I feel really blah about cs2, being pretty much out of date and all.

I am SO excited for extend. It's going to take up 90% of my free time next week.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Lythium is going to destroy us when we get EX.

We're going to be so far behind.

Except Raziek's going to have that same darn advantage. And Lythi, is Extend Mu a lot different than CS2 Mu?

Also, remember for April, the Montreal guys have been playing Extend since like...November I think, lol.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Play noel \o/
I know, right?

Lythium is going to destroy us when we get EX.

We're going to be so far behind.
Haha, I seriously doubt it. :embarrass:

Oops, got ninja'd.

edit for Livewire: Raz doesn't play the game as much as I do though.

Mu hasn't changed a whole lot, but from what I can remember off the top of my head:
- you can now use her DP and laser super in the air
- DP now wall bounds, corner bounds, and hitstun increased
- j.2C is now a fatal counter
- j.B is active longer
- Tsurugi only removes guard primers at level three or higher
- 2C is no longer jump cancellable on block
- 214D (explody) can now be charged, proration increased, damage decreased
- now has four guard primers, instead of five

I think that's it. And Montreal's had it since the Japanese release.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
I can already see myself having some trouble getting used to Tao's changes, but I can't wait for that improved 6C.

Though I guess I don't really need to change much with Valkenhayn.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
But the kittens only show up on Tao's A item toss and her astral.

And that Unlimited super.

Must be Ragna. Obv.

Top Bottom