• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The BlazBlue Thread: all the imports!

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Apparently I've forgotten what to do against Hazama since 4 this afternoon lol... and he was the MU I won the most often XP

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Rule of thumb in this lobby. You drop a combo, go for a grab as an oki. lol

I am getting frustrated as my meaties become throw countered. :(

Edit: Why did you rapid 6A, Kuraudo!? Just JC it.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Go for it if something weird happens again... or now. I think my internet might be bugging out

I throw oki'd too hard and it died D:

My ISP must be pulling late night network shenanigans

EDIT: I saw that astral fail before you actually got it off there Minato XP *up down up down up down*

EDIT2: Nooooo 2369C overhead attempt failllled for the round loss. *still has much to learnz*

Minato

穏やかじゃない
wtf. apparently my connection is so poor that I was booted from watching? ffff
Mine too. This is weird, my PSN connection is better than this. My matches were Rutger is smoother than mine with Spelt or Kuraudo :(

I don't know what's wrong since my settings for my 360 and PS3 are the same basically.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I still gotta do that porting stuff for PSN. Though I still think that for fighting games, it's hard to get a good connection. ....that and I wanna switch to shaw and just use my own router but we already got Telus and my family is already in contract with them, so....yyyeah.

[EDIT]

I'll say this again and again. Nothing beats fighting offline. Would be so epic to all just...meet one day. IDK. Either way, gonna start fresh with CSEX for online and go for the best record possible. Might be fun.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Welllllll I'm gonna go ahead and say I should disconnect myself

I don't know what's suddenly so wrong that our connections are so bad with each other

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I think it's still jdietz connection.

We're sitting here with like 5 second lag. :(
And now it's frozen on a blank screen.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
try resetting the router?

Returning to the dashboard was the only way I could get out of that fight. :dizzy:
Can you reinvite me Kuraudo?

Minato

穏やかじゃない
You guys are regressing my skill in BB lol. Full screen run up grab Kuraudo? Really? XD
At least I can tech those... <_<

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
You guys are regressing my skill in BB lol. Full screen run up grab Kuraudo? Really? XD
At least I can tech those... <_<
We're bad influences on you :D

Also someone remind me to 5A pressure as much as Spelt does... my old Litchi 5B habits die hard

Top Bottom