• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The BlazBlue Thread: all the imports!

OFY

Sonic main since 08'
anyone wanna play on psn? i play livewire last night and had some good matches, i want to play some more psnbros <3

OH arturo lets play now on xbl

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Okey-dokey, thanks! :3c

Matches to be played, updated:

- Darky-Sama vs. Ophy (best three out of five plz)
- RoanYagyu vs. arturefo
- Crusayer vs. Kuraudo
- Raziek vs. Yamada

I just shut my PS3 off, but remind me to play you sometime, Ophy! I need more practice in the Hazama match-up. :3c

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
anyone wanna play on psn? i play livewire last night and had some good matches, i want to play some more psnbros <3

OH arturo lets play now on xbl
Don't be modest, Ophy. That was you kicking my butt. And well, me flipping out a little bit and forgetting that I left my headset plugged in. :(

RoanYagyu

Smash Journeyman
GGs
I got 2-0d, they were both close tho
I reallllly wish we had a better connection :( the lag murdered me

Minato

穏やかじゃない
GGs, Ophy. I did pretty much tell Livewire last night that any real Hazama main could destroy me lol.
I played really sloppy. No idea why even my Platinum's execution was that bad. Guess I got overwhelmed by your Hazama.

But I swear I'm blocking those Hazama crossups. Dumb lag. lol

OFY

Sonic main since 08'
GGs, Ophy. I did pretty much tell Livewire last night that any real Hazama main could destroy me lol.
I played really sloppy. No idea why even my Platinum's execution was that bad. Guess I got overwhelmed by your Hazama.

But I swear I'm blocking those Hazama crossups. Dumb lag. lol

dat instant airdash crossup is mad cute <3

gg's

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
I thought u were pretty good tho <3
Haha, thanks. I was just going crazy that I'd like go to barrier block or block and nothing would happen or I'd mess up inputs that I'd practiced for hours time and time again over the first 2 games. It just gets me down and hard on myself because it's like "I KNOW this matchup, and I KNOW these commands".

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Okay, thanks guys! :bee:

You can take the 33 from Lacewood, leaves you right at the entrance to my subdivision, then it's just a short walk, or I could drive up and get you from there.
Hmm, that might work. We'll figure something out. :3c

Or we could play online too. We should be able to get a relatively decent connection. Though I was playing Ryan the other day, and his connection is so bad. SO BAD. Like, I would try to barrier, and nothing happened. I'm pretty sure I got a better connection with Jam, who lives in Connecticut, than with someone who lives in the same city.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
So I was playing online a bit today, and one of the rooms had it set to CS1. Man, CS1 Noel really WAS that slow. Like...I'm amazed that I was able to play with her, lol.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Anyone know why Dustloop's been down. For whatever reason, I wanted to look at Arakune today and wanted to read up more on him and see how annoying he can get without relying on BEES! (oh my...), but Dustloop has been down lately.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Anyone know why Dustloop's been down. For whatever reason, I wanted to look at Arakune today and wanted to read up more on him and see how annoying he can get without relying on BEES! (oh my...), but Dustloop has been down lately.
Seriously, same. :(

I need Tsubaki corner combos that don't suck.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
That's weird. I mean, it's like...Sure I got my Hakumen stuff to help me learn together but...I need more info and stuff to print out while I try to pick up other subs. *sigh* I'm so indecisive about secondaries. It's like, ones left are still Hakumen/Makoto/Jin/Ragna/Lambda, and frankly, I'd even consider Arakune at this point.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
In the meantime that Dustloop's been down for God knows what reason, I learned about Arakune's bugs. Oh the lulz I'll have with my opponent not only figuring out where the **** I'm gonna go, where I am, or if I'm feinting, but the directions those bugs will go. He may not move as fast as, say, Tao mobility wise, but he has more options for feints and ****.

OFY

Sonic main since 08'
hey darky sama i can play today if u want, and tomorrow after 6 and saturday and sunday all day

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
If anybody cares, I'm in the process of uploading my matches with Crusayer, and one of mine with Minato onto my Youtube, and I'll give links when I've got them done.

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
Im back into to BBCS2, I'm already better than I was before since I'm using more frame data and general knowledge. Im also only gonna use platinum

Top Bottom