• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The BlazBlue Thread: all the imports!

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Meh. Heart to Heart just made me like Makoto a little more as a character.

I enjoyed the Sector Seven sidestory. Poses some very interesting questions.

I wish the voice acting wasn't so...wooden at times, though.

Smooth Criminal

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Thanks for the links. I haven't checked out the Sector 7 one, but the Makoto one was really cute and all that. It's kinda sad though because it's like "Jin and Tsubaki could've been normal!!" :(

OFY

Sonic main since 08'
Umm scamp never rlly got back to me to play :(

well scamp im available later tonight

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Just saw Kokonoe's (which makes me want to have her playable next game even more) and one thing kinda threw me off in what's implied.

I thought Arakune's name was "Lotte"? Why is it REALLY starting to look like Roy and Arakune are the same person? Oh, and uh...is Kokonoe's 'sister' Caelica?

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Just saw Kokonoe's (which makes me want to have her playable next game even more) and one thing kinda threw me off in what's implied.

I thought Arakune's name was "Lotte"? Why is it REALLY starting to look like Roy and Arakune are the same person? Oh, and uh...is Kokonoe's 'sister' Caelica?
Roy is a nickname. There's a reason for it, I think because "Lotte" is "Rotto" in Japanese or something.

GGs, Lyth. Sorry to leave so abruptly, but I'm heading out
GGs, Jam! Playing against you makes me realize how bad my spacing is. :I

Crusayer

Smash Lord
What's our time limit for this?

Wanna have our match at genesis brandon LOL.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
I dunno, when's Genesis?

Matches to be played:
- Scamp vs. Ophy
- Crusayer vs. Kuraudo
- Raziek vs. Yamada
- Jam Stunna vs. Minato (this set must be 3 out of 5 matches)

Thanks!

On a completely unrelated note, I love optimizing challenge mode combos. Especially Tsubaki combos, when you can just do whatever you want. :3c

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Maybe next time, I'll see if I can record the matches or something, I dunno. I've been having a lot of trouble with my Dazzle/laptop setup. I'll probably have to invest in something better.

Also, Dustloop is still not up, and I need combo info. :(

Crusayer

Smash Lord
How does the ingame record matches thing work? I have recording stuff if it's possible to send replays over PSN.

Darky-Sama

Smash Lord
NNID
Darky-Sama
Been practicing against Ragnas all day, feeling comfortable against his options.
Now the only two match-ups that I'm extremely lacking in are Haz dittos and Bang.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Best of 5? Cool. Jam, if you see this, just post on the boards whenever you want to play. There's no rush, I'm fine with whenever.
How does the ingame record matches thing work? I have recording stuff if it's possible to send replays over PSN.
As far as I know, nope, you can't send replays to friends.

Yamada

Smash Apprentice
Matches to be played:
- Scamp vs. Ophy
- Crusayer vs. Kuraudo
- Raziek vs. Yamada
Oh shoot im still in O:
I will try and get the match done asap!

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
So I'm picking up Arakune now and...

did his combos always lead to curse this easily? It's like, any hit and you're cursed. This is CT all over again.
Yes but curse runs out much slower now and arakune gets absolutely wrecked by pressure.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Minato, are you free tonight? I'm going to put my son to bed pretty early, so I'll be available anytime after 8:30 EST.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Minato wins in an extremely awesome 3-2 set. I totally panicked with that early burst in the last round lol.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Minato wins in an extremely awesome 3-2 set. I totally panicked with that early burst in the last round lol.
I did a panic burst on our 3rd match lol. GGs, while I don't feel entirely satisfied with that win though since I felt like I got lucky, but that was a fun set.
Totally forgot how to deal with Litchi lol.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Sorry, guys, I was away house-sitting for a few days, so I didn't have access to my computer. I will update the brackets ASAP.

edit: Stupid 502s. Brackets are updated. Still need to hear from Scamp and Ophy, but regardless, their matches are overdue, so we'll be moving forward in the 360 tourney soon.

Matches that need to be played:
- Crusayer vs. Kuraudo
- Raziek vs. Yamada

edit2:

- arturefo vs. Ophy
- Kuraudo vs. Scamp

If you guys could have these matches done by the 16th, that would be super.

Top Bottom