• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The BlazBlue Thread: all the imports!

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Hakumen's BnB is the hardest thing I've never done. The super jump after the first 2C just doesn't want to come out.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Dear Diary,

I was playing Derp's Hakumen and during our matches he does a non-autocorrect j.C (the long one) during my cross-under. He managed to hit me with his hair.

I was playing Derp's Hakumen and during our matches he does a non-autocorrect 3C (the sweep) during my cross-up. He managed to hit me with his hair.

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
Gotta play more CS now that it's at Evo, but I've been playing way too much AH3.

Don't like fighting against Konoha.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I was talking with some friends on XBL and Slay-I mean Valkenhayn came up. For the hell of it, I decided to try him out (don't recall if I did before), and I like him. Even if it's for a limited time, his Wolf form lets me get away and provides feints with C. While I'm trying to find out what combos what he can do, I'm stumped as to what human(Vampire?) 236A is used for. Outside of combos, I see it as a means of getting in ala Cammy's Spiral Arrow, but the only thing I can see with h.236A is that you can RC into other attacks.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Wait, so is the super jump necessary or am I just screwing up the timing of the first j.C?

also

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Wave. I'm so happy now. <3

I was half expecting the actual "Tao is Taokaka" video made awhile back. I'm so pleased.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Totally awesome. Was hoping for some BB OCRmixes since I first found that Millia Rage remix someone did there. Also, yay at my Youtube channel being in the suggestions list, lol.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I've been watching more and more Rachel and Platinum videos. They need to announce the date for the DLC already.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Really liking Valkenhayn. One of these days, I need to fight one of you to get a better feel for him. RIght now, I'm just finding ways to combo into Wolf and then into juggles and tech chases.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Kuma, we should play more again. PTZR too.

I've been trying to learn Lambda and I have to say she's extremely fun. Probably one of the most fun characters in the game. As a Fox player comparable to Jman, she feels very natural to me.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
ZeroG, I should be good by Friday evening. Got papers to write and review session to attend (assuming anyone shows up) in the afternoon. And please, go easy on me. And if possible, can we talk in between plays?

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Yeah, I talk all the time on mics. Same goes for my brother.

I don't like going easy on people. My philosophy is to go all out at all times.

Unless I feel like being a ****.

Also, Wave, you're messing up the timing. The super jump is not necessary.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I'm having trouble SJCing Valk's 2C into whatever. Are there any tips for SJCing out of crouching attacks I should know about or is it all timing?

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
You have to wait a little bit because of the immense amount of hitlag on 2C, something I've had to learn and adjust to with Lambda's 6A.

If that's not working out for you, just treat all crouching normals --> SJCs as 22-type specials.

I'm guessing you're working on a little corner combo action? Stuff that focuses on 2C, SJC+D, j.B, j.B, relaunch?

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Not necessarily corner stuff, just comboing into launchers and then juggling with in and outs of Wolf. That reminds me that it's a bit tricky to do air CD>j.B. It's easier for me to do middle, index, ring than middle, ring, index for inputs.

I forgot this when I posted it, but here's a random suggestion that helped when I was trying to SJC 2C:

Do a DP motion and then slide to jump forward or cancel with 62369.

And for the records, I'm trying to do some of the combos I found on Dustloop.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
New news saying that BBCSII is including 2 new stories in Story Mode.
I still need to finish that.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
If we ever get that patch. >_>

I don't know, I think I'm going to screw around in Guilty Gear until mvc3 comes out, even if all I have is a pad.
Guess I gotta go find some Chipp combos to learn.

Yoshara

Smash Lord
If we ever get that patch. >_>

I don't know, I think I'm going to screw around in Guilty Gear until mvc3 comes out, even if all I have is a pad.
Guess I gotta go find some Chipp combos to learn.
Why do people doubt that we will get the patch? They have outright said that in Spring they are releasing Platinum with CS2 as a patch/DLC (depending on wether or not you want to buy Platinum).

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
I was just joking. I know the patch will come, I was just expected it to come out with the arcade release before they said spring so it feels like it's taking a long time. :/

I find myself not wanting to learn anything now, so I'm just waiting.

Yoshara

Smash Lord
I would suggest still practicing and learning things, because that will help make you better as a player in general, even if what you learned/practiced isn't in CS2.

For example; Learning new, harder combos to make your execution better.

Top Bottom