• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

jv3x3

Smash Champion
Haha what if his new character is green fox??? But worry not *****es i have a new super secret and hidden character too. No one will expect it. And james your character better not be the same as mine, or im gonna be pissed.

D

Deleted member

Originally posted by montross726
Alright fools, smashfest soon so my new secret character can whoop on all of you.
What the frick is up with you guys copying off of me. I posted this like two pages ago. Oh well... I guess my new secret character will just have to own everyone else's (like Joe's Yoshi).

jv3x3

Smash Champion
grrrrrr.....

And marth dont count you have played him for awhile some, biotch

jv3x3

Smash Champion
Haha, i posted in the ics topic too so that dont mean much. Im just trying to get some info on some lesser used characters. Sides my little bro was trying to play them. Btw, i dont agree with most those ratios anyway. So who wants to smash today or tomorrow at say Mr. Stamps??? What are Mr. Stamps thoughts on this?

And dont worry teh my mid tier character will own anything you have. Since im a tier ***** and all.....

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Smash on Sunday would be better. I gotta finish my grandma's room today, and she said she would give me an extra $100. Plus I gotta call my old boss to come over my house and give me an estimate on how much it would cost to build a room in the basement, as well as drop off my 3 day pay. :chuckle: Then a return visit to Home Depot for more painting crap. Today be a busy day for The Stamp Man!

D

Deleted member

Tomorrie

Alright, so its cool to play tomorrow (Sunday)? How's the flea situation? And of course you know what else I have to ask as I always do... what time is good to come over? Heh... Should we tape some more blice matches and maybe get more than 4 matches out of 1.5 hours? Man I'm full of questions.

Joe - hahaha... Marth my secret character? Oh man, you are so off. I'll let you worry about it though till we play. I didn't really have a secret character back when I first posted that, but I guess I have one that I could try out a little next time.

Look at me, I'm Joel... I'm teh wuwu~ Hahaha.

A.Hills.Finest

Smash Journeyman

Originally posted by Needle of Juntah
oh yeh i was whoopin james and nar at the smashfest we had...........................
rofl bow to the middle tier falcon Juilo.... :( :( :( cmon we all know my falcon would dismember you like peace of fresh meat up at county.

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Fleas are good. Might be a few stragglers in the basement, but not many. They'll all die, though, whenever I get to set off those 10 bug foggers in the house. My dad still doesn't know when we can, though, since my bro has our car. :(

Anyways, if anyone wants to stop by tomorrow, stop by at like 4. We can smash as late as possible, too, since I may have to hold off on my adult education classes till after my hand gets better.

D

Deleted member

Somebody should give Adam a call so his ***** *** can come out.

Tehwuwu~ Are you coming tomorrow? Haha, Joel, what a goof. I'll show you who the real tewuwu is.

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
I can only smash on friday i have school/work any other day.

Only times i can come to smashfest on a week day is if james comes and picks me up.

Jesus H Christ how many times do i have to say it?

Dope

Smash Ace
i suppose im coming tomorrow at about 330-4 depending on when i wake up, and im gonna own everyone with my new casual fox. just ask Nar. ^_^

jv3x3

Smash Champion
Haha i had a feeling james new character was fox... i actually think you could play a pretty good fox. Then again it coud turn out like ur jiggly, haha. Only time will tell. Either way not that that helps you too much vs. jiggly or in teams but hey.

Anyway ill be there round 4. Someone make sure to bring a cube just in case, ill call adam too

Dope

Smash Ace
unlike jiggly, fox has a blinker, and i know how to manipulate it all to well. i guess we will see how i fare today, eh?

ill be there around 4 with nar mabye, if he doesnt gotta work and he feels like getting his lazy *** to a smashfest.

CahPhoenix

Smash Journeyman
Hehe, good ****. Yeah that's about the only thing I could come up with. Neways, problem solved. Btw JV I may hitch a ride to team ben's with the MS ppl, so if I go see you there.

jv3x3

Smash Champion
Originally posted by CahPhoenix
Hehe, good ****. Yeah that's about the only thing I could come up with. Neways, problem solved. Btw JV I may hitch a ride to team ben's with the MS ppl, so if I go see you there.
Good ****.. team ben thing should be good times.

Speaking of upcoming tourneys i need to practice for. Smash this week, like wednesday or thursday? Stamps?

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Hmmm....I did just get a splint on my hand that's supposed to be on indefinately, but I don't see a problem for taking it off for a few hours to play a little smash. :chuckle: I suppose that's what the pills they perscribed to me are for. Good ol' Neproxin. Too bad I can't get high off of them. :(

About the day, what's best for everyove? Only day that doesn't work for me is tomorrow, since we'll be bombing the house for fleas. Tomorrow will be the equivelent of dropping 10 nuclear bombs to those fleas. They don't even know how close they are to death by flea foggers! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

teflon_climbers

Smash Lord
BAH1

you can't be a world reknowned (?) GaW unless you USE him in a tourney. MI Massacre THREE will be the second tourney GaW has presided over. Boom. :D

I'll kill u.... When I beat you that means I love you ;D>

We'll make babies... WHIFF PLAYDOUGH. All of us!

Can I post in here now? yaay.

D

Deleted member

Oh oh oh burn... well my secret character played like **** on Sunday. Since I think only Joe and Maciej know who it is, I'll let everyone know... PINK Samus.

About a smashfest this week... If it's during the week, I might not be able to make it unless I got a ride. I could go with Maciej if his mom isn't working and can drive us. Otherwise I wouldn't be able to make it till like 7 and then it's barely worth it. Maybe Adam could stop by and pick me up but I would have to call him since his computer is still lost, haha.

Joe - Oh man we need to do more Fox dittos. I was so close I just have to win one soon.

And look at this sweet banner I made for MM3
|
|
|
V

D

Deleted member

Originally posted by Dope
whats with all the gay tigers?
What's with all the gay tigers?! Heh, I don't know, maybe I'll change it. I just needed a picture to put there. It was too bleh without one. Maybe I'll put one of your favorite characters James... like Jiggly or Peach, haha :chuckle: .

D

Deleted member

S m a s h f e s t

So are we gonna have a smashfest this week or weekend? It's already Wednesday night so we should get one set... hopefully we can actually get some more people besides me, Maciej, Joe, Justin, and James... ADAM and NAR... I'm looking your way.

Man my new banner is so slick and so sexy... maybe even slexy?

jv3x3

Smash Champion
Friday lets smash, i mean thats the day joel can come.... that cool with everyone/mr. stamp?

D

Deleted member

Tomorrow

I'll give Adam a call sometime today to see if he can come. Hopefully he can come and pick me up too otherwise I might not be able to make it (unless someone else can pick me up). I'm pretty sure Maciej would need a ride too cause I think he said his mom is working tomorrow so she can't drive him, but if someone can pick me up, Maciej's only like a mile away from me so that shouldn't be a problem. Ehhh, I hope I can make it somehow, especially if tehwuwu~ is coming, heh :chuckle:.

tehownage

Smash Journeyman
Well if we leave around 3 - 4 then my mom can drive us there, but I'd definatley need a ride back home. I still gotta find out what time she's comming home tomorow.

Edit: Mom is comming home late, me and monstro are gonna need a ride now.

D

Deleted member

Well I called Adam today at like 3 or so and got his voice mail. I said to call me back, but he never did. So he probably won't be picking me up tomorrow and I doubt he'll be going to Justin's. Maybe he'll call tomorrow but I doubt it.

So basically, Joel, James, or Joe... could one of you guys pick me and tehownage up tomorrow around 3 or 4?

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
well im having a bit of a money/gas problem ATM heh hopefuly ill be able to make it out there tomorrow but not for sure kid is soposed to give me 5 bucks tomorrow if he does that i can prolly make it but not sure if ima be able to pick everyone up ;/
james maybe u could or joeseph ^

Top Bottom