• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Yeah, I think I'm gonna hold off on SMYM2, because I just quit my job, and started going to this adult education center so I can actually get my highschool diploma. I guess I'm a shmuck now just like Joel......Son of a *****. heh

WHAT WAS I THINKING?!?!?!?! SCHOOL IS FOR SHMUCKS! :crazy:

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
heh still not sure i can even go to MM3 but if i am able to go i guess me and joeseph gonna have to take doubles ^^^^^ since we are undefeated in two vs two sets against other MI ha~~~~~`

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Hmmm, now that I'm thinking about it, Friday probably won't be cool since we'll be flea bombing our house this entire weekend probably. ****in cat is infested with em, so we went out and bought like 30 bucks worth of flea control ****. ****in fleas...

A.Hills.Finest

Smash Journeyman

Originally posted by Needle of Juntah
heh still not sure i can even go to MM3 but if i am able to go i guess me and joeseph gonna have to take doubles ^^^^^ since we are undefeated in two vs two sets against other MI ha~~~~~`
lol @ confidence in this new team :( :( :(

D

Deleted member

Everyone should know that Team Mars is taking MM3.

I guess I'll let everybody know so nobody calls me or anything. I already told Joe and Joel, but I'm quitting school at OU for now so don't call me cause I won't be there. I don't really feel like going into specifics so don't bother asking.

Joe told me that Adam lost his computer or something so that's why he hasn't posted recently just so you all know.

James and Joe - You *****es better take 1st in teams at SMYM.

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Re: .

Originally posted by A.Hills.Finest
Monstro ur gonna let OU win the set and not run it back???
Nar, you're the coolest mother ****er I know!

And Dave! What the **** man! You can't just say that, and not tell us what went down! It's something with your parents, isn't it? Whenever you're pissed, it's always your parents. You don't have to say it publically, but you drop me a PM. If you want, Big Daddy Justin will slash their tires.

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
GJ james and joe at SMYM, cong james another big *** waste of money ^^ until u get on a top tier level u prolly shouldent drive 13 hours for tourneys anymore....... and joe wtf u didnt even get top 10? anyways still not sure if i can go to MM3 if we get alot of people to come tho im libal to just not show up to work :)

Dope

Smash Ace
lol, i play for fun joel, i came there for the beer =). but yes. brackets were a little wierd than im used to seeing, but i dont care, i got to see a prairi dog first hand and pet it, and that was like the best thing all weekend. you shoulda seen it, it was too cool.

jv3x3

Smash Champion
Originally posted by Needle of Juntah
GJ james and joe at SMYM, cong james another big *** waste of money ^^ until u get on a top tier level u prolly shouldent drive 13 hours for tourneys anymore....... and joe wtf u didnt even get top 10? anyways still not sure if i can go to MM3 if we get alot of people to come tho im libal to just not show up to work :)
Top tier level??? Ive taken a money slot in every tourney ive ever been to except fob2 (which i made like $60 in money matches). I was like a combined 40-8 vs. the top 5 placers in friendlys and i won $25 from money matches with eddie (only ones i could get). Friendlys dont mean much come tourney time, but it at least shows i was more the capable of beating anyone there. It just didnt happen this tourney. And total with my money matches and tourneys im probably over the 2 grand mark.

Bottom line, was i at least had a very good shot at better money slots than i/we got (3rd in teams). There were some bracket problems too for us. But most importantly i had a blast, the car ride sucked though, lol.... But between lukes place, keg at nick b, races, friendlys, the bar, walking around the city, pizza at 4 in the morning, seeing like everyone throw up (lol, not i though... ima trooper) i had a real good time. Thats most important. Im never gonna make a living off smash (i dont even consider what azen/ken makes a living), i just make what money i can and tryin have fun.

D

Deleted member

Smashy Smashy

Alright fools, smashfest soon so my new secret character can whoop on all of you. Joe said Sunday or Thursday is good for him... I guess Sunday would be better cause its the weekend, but whatever Justin wants.

Justin, we'll have to tape some matches again. Maybe we should do 3 stock matches so they are shorter and the quality is better??? Also, we shouldn't ever go over the 5 min mark for matches that way.

James - I saw you say you wanted Marth practice. You know I'm up for dittos with you.

I gots to practice for FoB3, which I should be going to hopefully.

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Thing is, I can't have smashfests until all these ****ing fleas are gone. I'm seriously, no joke, having OCD with all the vacuuming and giving my cat flea baths, and just everything that goes along having your whole house infested with fleas. I got some good advice from the people that were having us work on their house, so hopefully I can nip these *****es in the bud quick. I'm going crazy.....Anybody got any Valium? Maybe Xanax? Maybe......Morphine? :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
joe i wasnt talking to you rofl.
u didnt get money spot at chicago either tho or V games for that matter but i wont get into specifics.

james u play for fun but u say u own us when you beat us in friednlies although yopu havent beat me in a long *** time so i dono what it feels like to lose to you ^^ all i remember is GW vs falco on fountain of dreamslol

*before joe posts a big *** msg. i was asking why you didnt even get top 10 cause i know you should have easily *christ

*oh yeh a **** u guys if the smashfest isnt on friday lol

jv3x3

Smash Champion
oh yeah ur right on chicago (but i made money on $$$ matches there too)... but if they had like 7 more people you and me would have got a money slot. so we were close. but forgot about that one. vgames, not really, i mean there were no money slots. I mean anyone wants 1 for the free trip, but 2-4 were like prize/invite slots. I dont considered getting a 2 not a money slot for that, its like placing. lol, anyway that wasnt the point

Me what happened? Lost to darkrain, and james lost to prime pretty quick, so we were both in losers pretty quick and they put us vs. each other pretty quick. For some reason i just didnt play well in the tourney, but won almost all my friendlys vs. the top two (squared/darkrain) and pretty much everyone else. Dunno what was the deal. Maybe i shoulda listened to music??? But oh well it happens.

But yeah smashfest this week... what day do you want joel? I can only smash thursday/sunday. I like sunday better though (during the day). Ima go up to U of M for the weekend i think. Also, some of you should really check out those other forums. This topic is just way to disorganized and falls why to quick....

lmao, and adam didnt lose his computer. his bro moved out and took it, ill call him this week though. After i get mm3 finalized i expect some of you kids to pitch in though with some ****

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
i might be able to do thursday if i get a ride from james. but i got school during the week godamit and work on weekends saturday starting at 11pm and sundays starting at 5 pm so i cant do **** those days. Me and you need to get some team practice in so we can really be the WTA of MI althought that isnt gonna be our team name BTW ^
oh yeh i was whoopin james and nar at the smashfest we had last night ^^ i might be getting my skill back, slowly but surley ^

GrabfestBowser

Sexiest Bowser
Joe like I said before, I was the reason you both weren't on your normal game. I make EVERYONE worse when they play me consistently, and though you both practiced against each other the morning before while I was sleepin your pace was still down from the night before. Everyone must LEARN TO FEAR THE BOWSER

Luke

jv3x3

Smash Champion
HaHa Cah.... yeah it was Whoop that ***, but now after hearing that maybe i should change it to Wax that ***, lol

Luke, lol, im not buying it. Yeah i gotta play different vs. bowser, but it should be to the point in my smash career where playing a different style some matches in one night doesnt **** me up too much. Anyway, if that was the case i wouldnt have won most all my friendlys, ya know

GrabfestBowser

Sexiest Bowser
Joe,

No I don't wanna hear that. Just admit it. Everyone sandbagged you in friendlies and I completely sabotaged yours and Dopes smash skill the night before because I'm purely evil like that. hahahaha

Luke

jv3x3

Smash Champion
Haha ok /Cluke its all ur ****ing fault... We need to smash somewhere soon though!!! This sunday somewhere. james house? or tonight even?

P.S. No one sandbags in friendlys after you have been knocked out of the tourney

jv3x3

Smash Champion
Was i bragging??? Prolly not, i could give a **** about friendlys i was just using umm for the point his bowser didnt throw my game off. If anyone talks about friendlys its all u kids, but thanks for the comment

PS Justin said he cant have smashfests this week

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Unless you want to sit on a couch that still might have a few fleas in it....heh. If you don't mind, though, I guess it's cool with me. It would be the first time I played since that night Macviej, Monstro, Joe, and James came over.

jv3x3

Smash Champion
Originally posted by Liptonbuddy
Unless you want to sit on a couch that still might have a few fleas in it....heh. If you don't mind, though, I guess it's cool with me. It would be the first time I played since that night Macviej, Monstro, Joe, and James came over.
hmmm maybe ill come over then... pm me ur phone number so i can call see if anyone is over, might just go to the bar though. I got some new stuff to test though

D

Deleted member

HaxXor

Oh man, stop the arguing you noobs. We gots to get a smashfest going for real... MI has to get über good for FoB3 and then the biggest tourney ever, MM3. For those of you that don't already know... Azen is coming! Azen is coming! (Thanks to Tehownage's nonstop asking him on AIM). I'm actually quite motivated now to get crazy good for these two big tourneys.

Joe - I don't know how much of Oro you've seen but do you think my Samus is better? Just curious, heh.

Azen Zagenite

Smash Champion
^_^

Montross: ey, I'm not 100% guaranteed yet, but I'm trying :D I just need some money from the Team Ben GS and Boston MLG tournaments, so I can probably go.

:starman:

jv3x3

Smash Champion
Re: ^_^

Originally posted by Azen Zagenite
Montross: ey, I'm not 100% guaranteed yet, but I'm trying :D I just need some money from the Team Ben GS and Boston MLG tournaments, so I can probably go.

:starman:
Haha good ****, i want more freedom matches!!! I think im like 3-10 vs. you in freedom matches. Also i might be going right from team ben to mlg finals in nyc. So if you need i might be able to give you a ride. And maybe you could house me for a couple days in between. Dunno, hit me up on im or something and let me know though

Monstro, his samus is pretty good. Id say urs is better than his was. But i heard hes gotten a lot better. So dunno u guys are gonna have to duel or see who does better on the tourney on it.

Anyway, smash this sunday at Mr. Stamps (i ended up going to a party last night... so thats why no smash for me)?

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Sunday may be the day we set off 10 flea foggers in our house. heh

If not, if people don't mind sitting in my basement were there are a few renegade fleas left, be my guest. ^^

On a different note, holy ****, I played yesterday just for the **** of it since I haven't played in really long, and to quote Joel, "I blow". I'm just gonna blame it on my controller, though. :D

Dope

Smash Ace
today is friday...when/where is the next smashfest, im gonna try out my new character ^^

ITS TOP SECRET SHHHHHHHH

Top Bottom