• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

D

Deleted member

Well Maciej told me yesterday that Joe said he could pick me and Maciej up if we really needed a ride (which we do now, heh). So hopefully the 3 of us will make it. Maybe we could try to tape matches again today, Justin.... as long as you aren't sucking it up again, bwahaha.

Dope

Smash Ace
u know im down for some smashing justin. YES I WANT TO TAPE MATCHES THIS TIME AROUND JESUS TAP DANCING CHRIST!

im gonna try and bring nar or joel, cause nar dont gotta work, mabye he'll come around.

x1372

Smash Ace
So um... are any of you guys coming to the mid noon mass tournament in cleveland tomorrow? I heard from someone (omni was it?) that dope and nar were going to make it. Now that omni isn't coming and DSF isn't unlikely, I hope at least SOME of you guys make it... after all, I need major practice. Vidjo and Pyro (if they even come) might not be that much of a help.

Y.Linkpwnsurmom

Smash Journeyman
Ha Ha! It is still here, and wouldn't ya know it there was a smashfest yesterday. Well if you don't read the tourny topic heres a summary of my last post, I'm back with a car. And unless Krogers beckons that day I'll be maken to a smashfest, and you all best be looking out from my newest char who will bust out some pika-pwning.

o.O; is tiger destruction still around? Whats all this velvet touch bs?

WaveDash

Smash Cadet
yo peoples it has been a while hasn't it. well for all those that are around sometime. here's the address to my room... Eastern Michigan University, 4 beull hall, ypsilanti, MI 48197.

I'll be around so just tell me when and I'll see what I can do. Yo James, I'm trying to pick up falco, but as you know i suck. so the next time i see you I'll show you what i can do and you can be like yeah it sucks but this is what you can do to make it a little un noob like.

Dope

Smash Ace
lol daver. of course, of course ill teach you the ways of The Falco.

anyway, how far away is your college from good ol justins basement?

and on a further note, who is goin to the cinci GAME JUNKY! i dont wanna drive to cinci by myself, but for teams, im teaming with DSF cause hes going to it, so justin or anyone wanna go along?

WaveDash

Smash Cadet
dude what the **** this is tony! WAVEDASH... gees... hehe its about 35 to 45 mins from justins. Joe v said he's been here before so yeah you could ask him too

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
HAHAHAHA! See how noticable you are on the boards Tony? You get called Daver! AHAHAHAHAHAHA! Start posting more, noob!

James! I'll accompany you on the trip to game junkie!

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
Sheesh... I miss smashing with you guys. If you ever wind up around Central, stop by Merrill 212. That's where I'm at. Though I doubt I'll see you guys up here anytime soon. ^_^;;;

Dope

Smash Ace
WELL ****ING SORRY TONY! your never on any more u noob, i always thought daver was aka"wavedash",

i guess thats what i get for smoking = /

YES! the more the merryer! i think its saturday, but i wanna spend the night out there the night before, so we should leave on friday or something.

tehownage

Smash Journeyman
After playing Monstro for awhile, he noticed something ******** I do. After I kill someone, while someone is invincible and chases me, I always ****ing double jump. I want you ****** to know so that when I do it, take advantage of it so I stop.

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
Just wanted to pop in a say congrats to Jv3x3 and Joel for making the invite list for MLG's championships. Hopefully some of you guys who missed the cut will still travel out, watch the final event and cheer your buddies on. It's gonna be the most elite tournament in the history of smash. Good luck guys!

jv3x3

Smash Champion
Originally posted by vidjogamer
joe, we need a ride to game junkie, can you hook us up?
doubt it, if i go ima go with james. i should decide tom what im doing though, i really really doubt it though, sorry

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Yup, this time Jesse, James is the wheelman!

James - You know you left your bro's phone over my house? You should come by and pick that **** up. Plus, I need some practice before game junkie. Anyone down for a smashfest today or tomorrow? What are the plans as far when we're leaving and ****? We gonna meet at my house? If we leave friday like I think James said he wanted to, do we have housing? I NEED TO KNOW THESE THINGS! FRICK!

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
BANNER

James how you gonna not know that wavedash is tony...........? phatassesrock is daver.... anyways ALSO
I want a elegance redefined banner thingy OMG adam or somone put sheik on there for me plz :) I made MLG cut? go me :)

D

Deleted member

Joel, I made those MM3 banners... I'll try to make one for you today. You might get Sheik or you might get G&W... we'll see.

As for GJ, I'm gonna ask my parents tonight when they get home so I should know by then.

Edit: Ok Joel, put this in your sig

vidjogamer

Smash Master
alright then, how does this sound?

you guys crash here the night before, and then give me a ride to GJ the next day.

its a good deal, i get a ride, you guys get practice the night before, and split the trip up half way. cmon dope, what do you say?

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Ahhhh Jesse, trying to persuade us......James says we already have a place to stay the night before. We're staying at Ashley's with DSF, Smog, and maybe some others, not sure. Time's running out vidjo.....What will you do? ^^

Dope

Smash Ace
jesse, to be quite honest, i dont feel confortable spending the night with u in the dark, its just not sitting right in my head. =)

no jk, but really, id rather crash at ashleys cause imma be doing illegal substances, i doubt i can do that at your place ^^. and plus, either way, we are still gonna have to drive the same distance, and going toward your place is jus outta the way, cant willis drive you guys?

but my gas bill has been set for anyone other than MI people, $5,643,563,256 a person, i know it seems a little steep, but i mean, your gonna be in the car with people from the greatest state in the world, pfft.

A.Hills.Finest

Smash Journeyman

Originally posted by Liptonbuddy
Time's running out vidjo.....What will you do? ^^
roflies, dont panic or nothin vidjo!!!

And yeah wtf@james calling WaveDash Daver...Umm how long have you been postwhoreing these fourms? Shouldnt u at least know all the people?

vidjogamer

Smash Master
ok, just pick us up then and we can all crash at ash's

we'll pay for gas, dont worry.

willis cant, thats 3 hours in the opposite direction for willis.

vidjogamer

Smash Master
i understand being scared to play me dope, but cmon, this is just childish.

and remember, we didnt get to play last time. i thought you would want to try to take me again, even though its pointless, ill just smack you down again. but we'll see at game junkie

Dope

Smash Ace
you know vidjo, i would really like to help you out and all, but i really would rather not have to fight a peach this tourny ^^. this is a decisive move on my part, =)

but no man, i cant. i aint pickin anyone up, its already long enough as it is, i just wanna get there, drink, and pass out then wake up the next day and win ^^.

BWUAHAHAHA

D

Deleted member

Poor Joel...

Ok Joel, copy what I put in my other post (the part with the things around it. Then go near the top of the page and click on User CP. Then go to Edit Profile and scroll down to the signature part. Paste what I said to copy in there and just make sure when you post, below the box you type in, check the Show Signature button.

And Game Junkie, I'm not going... sorry guys. Good luck though.[/color]

D

Deleted member

Holy crap Joel, my sig works fine and so does tehownage's. Now you have a box with a red X in your sig. Put this in your signature with the IMG things around it.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v302/Adamdude/MM3---Sheik.gif

Top Bottom