• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

jv3x3

Smash Champion
justin or someone who knows can you post asap the Ann arbor kids aim name or phone number or some ****. I dont know if ill have time to look them up when im up there (in fact i probably wont), but ill tryin get some smash in maybe

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
I already did you *******! ^^

it's *******kid with lots of odd spaces and capitals. You can just put it in as *******kid though, and it'll be fine.

EDIT: Gay *** censor.... j.a.c.k.a.s.s.k.i.d.

phatassesrock

Smash Apprentice
what up boys! I know.... long time no see or hear. But i am coming back from my 2 month Europe vacation soon and I want to organize a smash fest for next week. Will thursday night work???

The must attendees are JV, Adam, Justin, Montross (I will give you a ride), and as many Ahills people as we can get.

I need to practice before MI Massacre three. And I also am having smash withdrawals.

You guys dont even know how bad I will probably suck at smash when i come back. See you guys then.

Also if Thursday doesnt work out for everyone, just find a day that works good, like wed or fri ... i am excited to see all you deuche bags.

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
So what day does everyone want it? Doesn't matter to me. I guess Friday if Daver wants A Hills to come, even though they probably won't anyways, the *****es! GET OUT TO A SMASHFEST SOMETIME YOU *** NUGGETS! ^^ Hopefully Joel can make it, since he got busted for an m.i.p. and speeding! Maybe he's scared to drive anywhere.:chuckle:

jv3x3

Smash Champion
so when the best day for everyone/justin for smash this week? I like wednesday, but if more people can make some other day i can rock it because its dave rs homecoming and all.

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
godamit justin!!!!!!!!
heh yeh MIP man is here ^^
i quit smash i dont wanna play anymore, adn if i do come to smashfest its just gonna be a spontanious decision to waste my gas and prolly break my car down worse than it already is heh. but friday night would be cool ^

Super Sonic543

Smash Apprentice
another smashfest huh? well i havent played in a while but i would be glad to attend, ive been a little busy lately with work and paper mario 2, but if wednesday is cool with you justin i would love to smash.

D

Deleted member

So what is the deal???... Friday is cool with me I guess as long as someone can drive me (and probably Maciej too). This shouldn't be a problem though cause Daver said he could or Adam probably could too. Finally having a big smashfest again should be blice :) .

phatassesrock

Smash Apprentice
when will you be around today justin?? Maybe we can just get a small gathering together. Even if it is late. Maybe JV can show up. Maybe like 7 or 8 or 9 would work.

I am not sure if friday will work yet. You guys are all going to kick my *** though.

Lets still try to have a small smash fest tonight. You guys know my number.

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
DAVER! Do you listen?!?!?!?! Well.....err.....READ?!?!?! I got plans tonight my friend, hehehe. Silly guy. Too much time in Europe. Daver was probably out with the binoculars pervert style checking in on some nude beaches all hiding in the bushes from 100 yards. ^^ heh Yeah, I can't do nothin tonight.

phatassesrock

Smash Apprentice
okay..... friday might not be the best day in the whole world.... would saturday work for anyone? Sorry I am a pain. But you guys love me

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Saturday works out. Anybody mind switching it to Saturday?

Not sure about what time to start it, since I'm on the ****ed up sleep schedual again, but I'll try to get it a little better by saturday so we don't have to start it at like 8. 0_o

Peace mang! </mexican>

phatassesrock

Smash Apprentice
hmmm.... well adam hasnt responded yet, or JV. I will try to make it to the one tonight... we'll see. Otherwise, I am just going to show up at your house on sat in the middle of the afternoon and i will wake your *** up so I can beat your mario.

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Well, I would host a fest tonight, but my new friend Sami is coming over. :D :D :D All I need is a bunch of horny smashers scaring her off! Especially that James character! I know what he wants to do to my friend Kay! hehehe

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Well, I just woke up at like 6:30, called Sammy, and because my *** didn't wake up early enough, she's already getting her drink on with her friend Steve. Then she asked me what I was doing tomorrow, and I have a smashfest, so I couldn't hang out tomorrow. The things I do for you people! :( :( :(

jv3x3

Smash Champion
smashfest say wednesday??? We gotta make sure we are gonna rep MI at our own tourney. Anyway im down for smash wed and maybe a weekend day too. Hopefully everyone can make it out again as fests are a hella lot better when theres lots o people

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
I kicked everyone out at like 11:30ish. Went bowling at 12:15. Found a debit card behind a gas pump, but it didn't work. ;_; Bowled a 164 and a 145, kicking everyone's ***. Good times. ^^

Woops, it was 11:30, not 1:30, heh.

jv3x3

Smash Champion
me, monstro, teh, will be over round 4... sorry not hitting traffic

james u coming? joel when can you smash this weekend, we need practice if we are gonna win and we need to try some stages out

phatassesrock

Smash Apprentice
well i cant ***** out on any smashfest. i am glad to have a job that pays well, but it ****in sucks being in a cube all day.

I cant stay too long, but it will be fun. see you guys then.

-dave

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
4's cool. My workload was less than expected.....Well, I kinda didn't even feel like doing half of it. I'll Just push it off till tommorow. ^^

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
Whens next smashfest before tourney?
BTW i work friday afternoons and sundays mornings now so saturdays are my day off but i got plans this saturday so prolly no smashfest for me that day :/

Top Bottom