• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Saturday I work, so if it was Saturday, it'd have to be started at like 6:30 if that's cool. We could either do that, or have in on Sunday. What's the call biatches?

Dope

Smash Ace
id rather have it at OU cause its closer ^^ but i dont care, sunday would be ok too, but thursday sounds better, cause its sooner. just this time someone bring an extra TV, cause ill bring one depending on how many people we got....but if we having it sunday, it doesnt matter, i dont care which day really, i just wanna play =/.

D

Deleted member

James - Like I said in my other post, it's not like we can't do both. Check your PMs too James, I'm gonna send you one after I post this.

Sunday would be iffy for me cause I would have to come back to school that night but I could probably come for a little while in the afternoon or something.

jv3x3

Smash Champion
sunday ill only be able 2 play till like 8.. but dont matter pick one.

Dope

Smash Ace
ok cool, yea, i showed up there at like 10 or something anyway, but o well. yes ill be up for smash tomorrow AND sunday if it happens both, but ill do either.

and WTF is "Moreliator"

i got "10 points" from who/whatever "Moreliator" is....and im a lil confused cause i cant send PMs back to who/whatever the **** it is.

D

Deleted member

Alright James, we WILL play tomorrow. If you could get here at like 7:30-7:45, that would be best probably. Just give me a call when you get here and we can probably play in the lounge we played in last time. It's best for you to get here before 8 so we dont have to bother with the stupid nightwatch.

Adam - You should come too! I gotta see this new Falcon, heh.

Nar and Joel - Why don't you guys ever come to any smashfests? Afraid I will destroy you? Ya know you guys are welcome to come with James to OU.

D

Deleted member

Heh, yea probably. Uh... I guess if you get here at like 7:00, that would still be cool. I gotta write a paper (or at least start it) this afternoon and then I'll eat some dinner after that. I should be back from dinner and be ready by 7:00. Are you gonna call my room when you get here? You got my number right?

Adam - Enough of this Fable nonsense, you are coming over too. If you call later and I'm not here, James and I will probably already be playing in the lounge where we played last time. I might call you to see what you're doing later before we start playing.

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
montross i wanna come PM ur number and stuff QUICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
if you want to beat my sheik today would be the best day cause i havent had my gamecube hooked up for like 2 weeks so i just 10 mins ago played my first match of smash and lemme tell ya it was a sad sight. heh so anyways hurry and post ima call nar too

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
oh yeh by the way if you didnt read my posts from earlier i basically have to give up smash for anything out of state or overnight possibly even MI tourneys depending on dates/times and i rarely use smash boards so if i didnt make it to a smashfest(S) you know why. also i blow now and am not a threat to anyone ^^^^^^

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
SO WHY NOT QUADRUPLE POST HA~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^_~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~just making up for past time <^^<~~~<^<

D

Deleted member

Alright fools, somebody called a little while ago and I just locked my door and I didn't get back in quick enough to answer. I just got back from dinner so if you need to call me, I'm here.

I want to work on a paper a little bit more but whoever is coming can get here at like 6:45-7:00. Call me whenever you guys get here so I know when you are here.

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
btw all montross beat my sheik like 8 times last night but i have many johns, actualy just one. i havent played in forever ! thats a good john i think :)
joel fell off guys and is no longer any good

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Hey Joel, how bout you play my Mario? ^^

What the ****? Is school that important to give up smash? What are you? Some kind of son of a *****?!?!?!?!? JOEL! WE NEED YOU!!!! DON'T BE A MOTHER FRIGGIN ****ER!!!!

jv3x3

Smash Champion
Haha, joel yeah you need to stay strong... it aint like school takes up that much of your time, seriously. Dont be scurred cause me and james are gonna wta on you and nar at mm3.

And speaking of staying strong. Sunday, what time should/is people coming over. me prolly around 3 as long as we get the mr. stamp ok.

D

Deleted member

Pfff... Joel is saying that like I suck... and people are responding like, "OMG you lost to monstro, you must be terrible now." Truth is, his Sheik was as good as ever I am just too blice to handle.

Characters I beat Joel's Sheik with: Fox, Falcon, Samus, (maybe Ganon, not sure), Peach... I am so great.

Haha, get this... I beat his G&W with Kirby but managed to lose with Fox and Marth (on Yoshi's Story).

James and Nar came a little earlier last night too... I didn't do too bad in Falco and Falcon dittos. Best I did was only getting one stocked in each. Nar's last combo that he ended his night with was just too ****ing blice... like 3 uairs off the stage into a miracle up+b that killed me. But I did manage to 3 (maybe a JV 4 stock... can't remember) stock Nar... when he used Sheik, heh.

I'll hopefully be able to make the smashfest on Sunday. Justin, would earlier than 3 be ok? Like maybe 2? Oh yea, did you ever find your camera? We gots to tape matches yo.

Last thing, 200 posts! Oh man I'm so awesome. I even managed to get this high in posts without spamming (Adam and James)

A.Hills.Finest

Smash Journeyman

Originally posted by jv3x3
Dont be scurred cause me and james are gonna wta on you and nar at mm3.
lol actually me and James are gonna wta, on U and an undecided partner :( We havent teamed yet, and we decided we're gonna show everyone what death looks like irl by teaming at the next tourney, which is now MM3, CAUSE IN THE V.I.P WE STAY DOWN AND DIRRTY!!!

SALLLLTYYYY!!!!!!

Dope

Smash Ace
WE IN THE V.I.P. GETTIN DOWN AND DIRTY!!!!!

lol, yes, joe, me and Nar STILL have never teamed in a real tourny, so we gonna do it for MWM. but for MLG LA, it looks good so far, i go meet my P.O. on the 22nd, but dont wait for me to purchase a ticket or anything, cause she might not have got laid the night before the meeting, and might decide to be a raging *****, but ive done everything i need to do for probation besides get school, which im in now, so everything is looking good so far, but ill be certain if i am or arnt going by next week, so ill let u know.

and yes... Nar did own monstro that last stock LOL was toooooo "BLICEEEEe"

Nova5883

Smash Cadet
i couldnt make it tonight :( but im sure to make it to one of them soon.

If anyone wants to go the DGF (Detroit Gaming Forums) It has a new URL: Http://DetroitGaming.Fragism.com so make sure you visit it, help the ball get moving. When i finally make it to a smashfest im gonna make you guys visit it.. PERSONALLY lol.

D

Deleted member

James - You noob... you need to pay attention to these things. Yes there was a smashfest earlier today.

Now we need to figure out who is going to SMYM this Saturday !!!! Joe says he's going. I might go, I still have to decide. But who else?

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
James actually showed up yesterday at like 9:45. A little late, but hey, it's all good. HA! I got to smash with James and no one else did! I'm so kewl! :chuckle:

Super Sonic543

Smash Apprentice
whats up justin long time no see, or i saw you in a truck with somebody but thats it, havent smashed with you in a while, or much les anybody, let me know next time your up to smashing,ok?

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Josh, just remember to check the boards every 3 days or so. MI smash is very sponteneous, and usually smashfests come about last minute. Usually lookout for smashfests on the weekends at my place, since I work now and don't have time durring the weekend.

Oh yeah, when you saw me in the truck, I didn't notice you, but my dad did. He thought you were some punk kid just staring at him, so he gave you an evil stare, but I assured him I knew you, and you weren't just some punk kid giving my old man dirty looks, heh. :chuckle:

jv3x3

Smash Champion
james + nar = no fruitcups for you....

But yeah smym2. whos going???? Adam can you get off work? Justin talk to your boss, tell him your gf's homecoming is this weekend haha. James, im not going to la. you waited to long at flights are 300+ now. But you wanna go to smym2? Singles should have a couple hundred for first i think. You drive (well take your car since its more economical, i can drive some of the way)? Anyone else wanna go? Post asap *****es

D

Deleted member

I don't know James, this week is pretty hectic for me. I'll let you know if we can though.

Joe - I don't think I'm going to go to SMYM... I've just got too much stuff going on right now. I should be able to go to FoB though.

tehownage

Smash Journeyman
I don't know whether or not Justin is goin' to SMYM2, but if he is, the people staying back can come to my place on friday (thats the day Joel is able to play) for a smashfest. Post up and if enough people wanna come then we can play.

Top Bottom