• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Tennet

Smash Champion
I had a dream i challenged a kid at my school to have a $5 MM so i'm tempted to actually do it when i play him lol

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
did no one else but judge pre register for apex? they have pools (pending) up, for those who pre registered

1. Dark. Pch
1. Poppin
1. Spawn
1. Judge
1. OMG H4X

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
My pool:

Botch
Ithrowthings
SuperSayianRenan
Ty
Scissor Sir
Meep!

I'm just praying that Meep! doesn't know the matchup well.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
You might want to do that when the tournament is actually happening, rofl.

TheMann

Smash Ace
So yea I was supposed to go to APEX like 5 mins ago. Everyone was at my door. People were willing to pay my entry. But I had to take a retake Final today :(. **** MY LIFE!!!!

Lesson kids. Take ur finals when ur supposed to :( :( :(

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
While Apex is about to happen, I'm once again can't go out of state because of money issues, (and need a new car, but don't tell anyone that).

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
I hate wifi so **** much <_<

...I've never made that face before >_>

...what does it mean again? lol <--- actually a serious question cause I'm not sure.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
Alan should also continue to eat all the ***** for trying to peer pressure me into going to Apex... you suck...

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
I'm pooping so I might as well update y'all. After a few last minute bails, we decided to kidnap anther, so he's here with us. Brawl doubles will be starting soon they say, and singles pools are at 8pm. MI teams include judge/anti, lain/Omni, me/anther, and epic/ITT. Also, I found out that ally/m2k are teaming. I guess that's it for now.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Well, good skill to those going, although, all things considered, "good luck" might be more appropriate.

I also just wanted to post on page 1111, not that people who have their post/page not default can appreciate the awesome.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
I'm poopong again cuz he wendys was rather greasy this morning. Updates so far: lain/Omni lost to candy/kadaj. Me/anther lost a stupidly close set to inui/atomsk. Judge/anti are still in winners I think. And epic/ITT lost to ultimate razer/utdzac.

We're all still in this, though. Tourney is running really fast. More updates next time I have a bowel movement.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I hate wifi so **** much <_<

...I've never made that face before >_>

...what does it mean again? lol <--- actually a serious question cause I'm not sure.
>_> face is "staring at you."
>_> <_< is "shifty eyes"

Wifi is so good. I'm sure Alan will back me up on this. :bee:

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Teams on the first day, and singles the day after. What a weird tourney that Apex is. =P

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Some updates from before the livestream went down during the Bowser Challenge:
lain beat Dojo 2-1. I have game 3, I'll probably upload it sometime tonight. Dojo later lost to Candy and is now out of the tournament.
Anther 2-0'd Chu. Chu later lost to someone (I forget who) Korn and is now out of the tournament.
Ksizzle sent Anther to loser's brackets. Anther is currently playing against NEO. Anther beat NEO and is up against Ultimate_Razer next. Anther 2-1'd Ultimate_Razer.
lain is currently playing NinjaLink. Winner of that faces winner between M2K and Ally. lain plays against M2K.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
OMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGG L::****ING YEAh!~!!!!

Lain beat M2K and Dojo!!!!!!!!!!! Goood ****ing **** man, I love you lain!!!!!!!!!1

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
It's about time Michigan/Midwest gets some national respect.

**** yeah, Lain!

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Anther beat NinjaLink.
Anti took the first game against Anther. The rest of the set will be played on Livestream.

Top Bottom