• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
Hm... Well, guys, unless there is another smashfest on the way, I regret to say that the tournament is the last I'll see of you all. I'm leaving early on the 21st to go up to college... ;_;

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Well, I just got off work and DieSuperFly calls me and tells me that I'm having a smashfest today that Joe V. just sorta organised without my permission. 0_o WTF?!?! I was gonnnna take a nap! hehehehe It's cool, though. I wouldn't mind smashing for a bit after a hard days work. ^^ It'll keep me awake for a bit, but I'm only gonnnnna be up till about 10:30. Gotta get up at 6:30 tomorrow. :(

Shadow Glare

Smash Apprentice
man..this sucks..my parents are leaving for a couple days..i wanted a couple people to come over and smash or play budokai :p..but i dont know if anyone lives close or is willing to drive near here

Shadow Glare

Smash Apprentice
i live like..an hour away from justin. i live in taylor...my full address is

20255 Champaign
Taylor MI 48180

:p...but yea i cant have like..as many people as the tourny..seeing as i will prolly only be able to hang out with the people in my living room and it only has 1 tv..

phatassesrock

Smash Apprentice
After slaughtering Nario and Joel in some team action, Mikey and I will challenge anyone in MI to a deadly match of teams. Maybe we can do it for money. What do you think Mikey?

Our team name could be team nice boys or something like that. We hardly even tried they only beat us like twice out of the ten times we played them. Lets kick Joe's a$$. Maybe it was a fluke, but Zelda and Peach rock as a team.

A.Hills.Finest

Smash Journeyman
rofl...

daver did I hear u say teams money match? my gannon and joels luigi vs whoever u guys want?

ps. 2nd place in teams :(

edit* and how would DSF know that joe v organized a smash fest? and just, get ur sleep if u need too, your a grown *** man dawg!

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
Oh, don't worry. I became a worry to all but his Fox yesterday, so I wouldn't say EVERYONE that could beat him wasn't there. *whistles innocently*

Daver, that would be awesome. The only problem is, though, that this Saturday I'm leaving for college... So unless we can get one match in while I'm still here, I'd say you're better off getting another partner for it. Or if you guys somehow wind up around Central, but I'm not counting on it at all. ^_^;;;

3===D

Smash Lord
Nar, you need to put me through some intense ganon training, seventh place tasted good, real good, and now im afraid my placing palat is too sophisticated for anything else.

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Re: rofl...

Originally posted by A.Hills.Finest
edit* and how would DSF know that joe v organized a smash fest? and just, get ur sleep if u need too, your a grown *** man dawg!
Hehehehe, naw, it was cool. I shouldn't have taken a nap because it woulda messed up my sleeping again, and I can't afford that since I got the job now. Plus I mostly just chilled upstairs with DSF while he was talking to James on AIM, while Mikey was downstairs owning Joe. ;) Don't worry, I got my sleep. I kicked all those *****es out by 10:30, heh. :D

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
I guess this will be the topic to do this in, then... Since I doubt that a smashfest will be around in time for me(thanks to leaving early on Saturday)... I just wanted to say goodbye to all of you. If you ever wind up around Mount Pleasant, drop by CMU for a while. That's the college I'll be at, and I will be happy to see you guys. And I do plan on being around on holidays, so...

3===D

Smash Lord
I think we should smash tomorrow, would you be down with that justin, im trustin ya lustin fo some bustin, thaaaaaat nizuuuuut.

D

Deleted member

Well I was already talking to Adam about this so I would be up for something tomorrow as well probably. What do you think about this awesome plan Mr. Stamp?

jv3x3

Smash Champion
I didnt organize that ****ing smshfest. DSF called me and asked for justins number cause he said that justin told him he wanted to smash. A. the only reason i went was cause i might had been going to tg/mlg B. I wouldnt even have went if i knew i was gonna get like 7 matches with dsf (of which i won most all, but didnt get any fox or sheik :o ) and then play mikey the whole time (no offense to mikey)

Y the **** would i not want good people there, doesnt really help me practice much does it?

Mikey, take care, have fun at central

phatassesrock

Smash Apprentice
TOMMORROW Rocks..... lets everyone meet tomorrow.... and Mikey.... organize your move beforehand so we can get a team match going and you dont have to worry about your big move.

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
HAHAHAHAHAHA! I might be playing D&D tomorrow. If not, I'll let you guys know. Also, tomorrow will be a semi long work day. I might not be back until 5-ish, but maybe not. Depends on how hard me, Tony, and Lenny work. ^^

3===D

Smash Lord
well my beloved, if you havent gotten into the habit of checking the daily forecast, which im sure you will, coming from someone who also workls a weather dependant job, you would have found out that its supposed to rain tomorrow, all day, that my ***** is just a tidbit.

whos down to go to that cleveland tournament october 9th its ina friggen nightclub how cool

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
If nothing comes up, then I'll be able to go to the smashfest tomorrow, if there is one. Otherwise, I'll have to wait until there is a break from college... Though, the sooner you guys get this all set, the better...

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
we have smashfests in warren MI, got people in waterford,pontiac, Ahills and some other but who cares bout them cause i think wea re the closest to you, but if u wanna come to smashfest they are out in warren

3===D

Smash Lord
AHHH HAHAHA Joel you should look at a map sometime, he lives on the WEST SIDE of MI, specifically in Holland, which as a few towns over from where walshy and GEK live I think.

Oh by the way, i shotgun the U of M COllege V games *****ES ! Im going to all of em if i can but i want to win that one.

D

Deleted member

NAR! Adam tells me that you plan on taking the Oakland University one... Let me take that ****... Come on, I'm going to school there in like a week. Go to Wayne State or something and let me have OU.

Justin! Post up about today cause we might actually try to play somewhere else if we can't do anything at your place, but your place makes things a **** of a lot easier, heh.

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Yup, can't smash today. Gonna play D&D at my buddies house. Hopefully he has some liquor, because after my first full week of having a legitimate, 8 hour a day job, I need booze.......and pills.....lots of both.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Today was pay day, which is my first pay day ever. For 26 1/2 hours, I made $212. This week my boss said was pretty slow, but he said next week will be pretty much all 8 1/2-9 hour work days. Getting ****loads of fiberglass insulation down your shirt is suxx0r. Not to mention all the highly toxic black mold I've been inhaling all week...My job rocks! Well, not really.........Anyways, sorry I couldn't host the fest today. Have fun without me all you ****ers!

3===D

Smash Lord
**** ! you rake in the cash working under the tabel i think i made only liek 160 bucks for 20 hours, im jealous, kinda

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Originally posted by 3===D
**** ! you rake in the cash working under the tabel i think i made only liek 160 bucks for 20 hours, im jealous, kinda
Trust me, you wouldn't be jealous if you knew exactly what I've gone through this week. Ihate my job alot, but getting paid makes it suck a little less. Plus every morning I get to see the bosses wife. Oh man, the tatties on that woman!

almostkorean

Smash Rookie
Man, I had to work at ****ing burger king at $5.15/hour this summer, that **** sucked.

But anyways, yeah, Warren is only all the way across the state, so that's too far. West Michigan sucks, the soul calibur scene is all in east michigan too.

Top Bottom