• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

clowsui

Smash Legend
Scared ill be better than you with kirby jk ;)

im currently using fox and falco so i cna play al lthe spacies like ankoku told me 2 :-p
god **** it u are gay :(

now counterpicking against you is harder...if i even make it out of pools lol

if i pick sheik then i cover spacies but i get raep by ics
if u pick ics then i just pick zelda but she is so bad v falco lol

...hmm i guess i could just pick zelda and then switch and take the damage lol if u went falco

but u are prolly good vs zelda b/c playing ankoku

i also could pick marth but i saw what u did to xisin

Gates

Banned via Warnings

...hmm i guess i could just pick zelda and then switch and take the damage lol if u went falco

You could pick MK and not have any bad matchups lol :D

jk, friends don't let friends do Tornado.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion

<3
LOL and i wasent even playin good that day :-p i would do wolf vs shiek all day :-p i only use falco for certain matchups.

clowsui

Smash Legend
I think you forgot I live within 10 miles or so from OS.

No one wants to play MK with that guy around.

EDIT:

<3 Omni

Wolf vs Sheik is fun...Marth v Wolf is pretty fun too

Falco v Wolf is so even but it's a load of gay laser spamming and grabs and stuff

clowsui

Smash Legend
60/40 is pretty close

good wolves will sdi into stage and tech

furthermore falco's lasers usefulness are kind of limited considering wolf has pretty good horizontal mobility and a high priority + quick bair

moreover wolf has better killing power

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=211259

edit: reading the thread i guess i should've paid more attention after i stopped posting

oh wellz, it's my personal opinion it's pretty **** close to even
but idk, i'm a noob

clowsui

Smash Legend
not really

it's just annoying to know that playing w/ MK will only earn you training from the guy that would, under his principles, ultimately become useless

(OS wants the character banned...he knows I'm somewhat smart about this game...during the summer there's more time to smash...so he'd probably try to train me in MK, etc.)

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
@Tony: LMAO, too good. I had to sig that quote XD

...let me show you: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LOUUUUUUD NOISES AND CHARACTER COUNT!

edit: ...AND THEN EVEN MORE CHARACTER COUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit 2: ...AND THEN THIS IS STUPID AND I CAN'T GET IT TO SHOW!!!

edit 3: ...ok, this is just getting stupid

edit 4: seriously now? this is kinda ****ed up

edit 5: i hate this stupid game called get a bunch of characters so your **** sig can show

edit 6: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttfreakingfuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

finally, **** that was ********

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
The intarweb is ****ing awesome. Too bad I prolly only have it temporarily.

Also, I was the one that totally said Tony pulled an OS over the phone :D

lain

Smash Master
Bad news gais (joel+judge). I can't schedule a driving test until after this weekend.

We are without rides :[

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Panda's house is going to be occupied by Panda writing a 10 page paper due tomorrow. Either that or I'll be heading out to Illinois tonight (dunno about that one yet). One way or another, I have to decide whether I have the time to smash tonight before anything is set in stone.

Odds are high that it'll just be me deciding whether I want to get an extension or not :D

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Different extenision for a different class ^_~

This paper is actually gonna be about anime though, so it'll be kinda fun to write.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Actually, the paper is more on the original visual style of Japanese animation, and what/why in the visual elements is considered "Japanese" within the context of the American perspective. Then I'm going to further define the creation of the these original visual elements, and show just how truly "Japanese" these elements are by detailing the significance of them as reflections of post-colonial Japanese society which in effect is the product of their perspective on western cultures themselves.

Pretty fun paper, actually. Its a bit different from my usual Neuroscience stuff, so it'll be refreshing to write on a topic like this. ...I hope.

okiyama

Smash Ace
Call me up if stuffs going on at panda's.
I pretty much decided that I now care about being good and placing well, so I'm gonna go down when you guys are over at Panda's place to work on the ol' Wario.
(Or pick up G&W)

edit: Scotu's post count is pretty, 3777

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Playing good and placing well in BRAWL?

That seems like a bad plan given your past misgivings about the game, but to each his own I guess.

I hear Panda's busy working on his paper, but if anyone else is hosting tonight I'd be up for it.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Actually, the paper is more on the original visual style of Japanese animation, and what/why in the visual elements is considered "Japanese" within the context of the American perspective. Then I'm going to further define the creation of the these original visual elements, and show just how truly "Japanese" these elements are by detailing the significance of them as reflections of post-colonial Japanese society which in effect is the product of their perspective on western cultures themselves.

Pretty fun paper, actually. Its a bit different from my usual Neuroscience stuff, so it'll be refreshing to write on a topic like this. ...I hope.
In that case, write about The Boondocks and why a lot of people consider it anime (even though it totally isn't).

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
Bad news gais (joel+judge). I can't schedule a driving test until after this weekend.

We are without rides :[
i dont know what you were htinkin but joel and judge were always riding with me seeing how i got them rides a month ago... so only you are without a ride.

Top Bottom