• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

jv3x3

Smash Champion
Originally posted by Dope
and adam.....wtf is tiger destruction? lol. i think u need to lay off the frosted flakes.
lmao, funny stuff

fuze is the crew name, and u know no ohio crew cant **** with fuze.

yes im sure u can do them both. smash is at 1 sunday for vgames. mlg is all saturday. vgames teams if they do them, has been friday everytime

and monstro, if all else fails ill get u there. but i aint driving in rush hour, so im either coming before or after

and yeah, what time is everyone going over there? i was thinking around 4 for me, but just depends what everyone else is doing

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Tiger Destruction?!?!?! HAHAHAHAHA! Adam, you're so silly!

Maybe we could be Team Endless Bag of Fries? Or Gourmet Leather?

Dope

Smash Ace
so justin, whens a good time to start showing up tom?

and joe, wher exactly is the V-games, nar said at summit mall....but i think that sounds a little too good to be true, since its like 20 mins away

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
James, any time after 2 is cool. Also, I'm almost positive that V Games are at summit place mall.

Does anyone know who else is going to V Games besides our crew?

Dope

Smash Ace
ok cool, jus as long as joel is awake =) ill be out there when him and nar go, that is...if nar is awake also.

great, summt sounds like a good place for it =) plenty of food there....that we can eat inside.....

atmagamer

Smash Ace
Originally posted by Dope
but all i gotta say is atma, next time we fight, u aint beatin my falco ONE time, thats a how do u say?.....promise.....
ha, we'lll see, i think i actually know how to play luigi now

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
Are you all coming to MLG this weekend?

/Spam

Dope

Smash Ace
im serious atma =) ur not even going to know whats going on, ur gonna be like "omg....what the **** is going on?"

hehe

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
[shameless promo mode]

Hey, if you guys are coming, go sign up for FC! After all the work Daver did to set up the sign up website, you guys are wasting his efforts by not using it!

www.melee-fc.tk

r0x0r

3===D

Smash Lord
PSHEEIT ! Yeah ill be there on wednesday so your brother can LOSE, ill kill all of you i was tired as F that day and my chick was being a major trick so i was kinda bummin.

Team Fuze. . . Team Fuze, i dont want to be Team Fuze, im going solo guerilla style, forming my own rogue force, known only as TIGER DESTRUCTION !!!

Oh Justin have you had the pleasure of partaking in the exquisite viewing experience of the complete masterworks ?

D

Deleted member

"Wow guys, i dont know if i can make it to the next smashfest, its just that i have all these urges when im around such grade A sausage, my erections are jsut unbearable, I might have to stay home and watch jerry McGuire a couple of times to get my fill of sweaty man." ~ Adam

Joe, I'll be ready whenever. You could probably pick me up at like 3:30 and traffic shouldn't be too bad then. If you want to pick me up earlier, that's fine. There is an easier way to get to Justin's from my house too... heh.

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
Hey, jv. Can you keep me updated on some of your smash fests? I'd love to participate in some of them. I wish I could have gone with you all to the tournament, but I was scheduled to work that day.

Sad thing is... they didn't need me and sent me home early. That's my luck...

D

Deleted member

yo guys I pulled some strings with Dave. All S4C goers are staying in the same place. We got 5 people at one place, and I'm not staying at blaine's now.

Jv IM me for the addy since you're driving this mofo.

My mom says she's gonna make you all sleep in a tent in the back yard. And funny thing is, I can't tell if she was joking or not XD

3===D

Smash Lord
"Wow guys, i dont know if i can make it to the next smashfest, its just that i have all these urges when im around such grade A sausage, my erections are jsut unbearable, I might have to stay home and watch jerry McGuire a couple of times to get my fill of sweaty man." ~ Adam
specifically. . .

guess whos not getting a ride, its play the game or die Monstro, and it looks like your not playing by the rules. . . Huh, what was that. . . Whu. . . JESUS !. . . TIGER DESTRUCTION !

Dope

Smash Ace
adam....just like this girls shoes in the 7th grade said...."no excuses".....just keep that in mind....
and im not sure if john is going, he said if hes in the mood, so i dunno, u might get off lucky. but ill be sure to whoop ur *** on his b-haf =).

justin, if john is going, then i can drive over there at about 2, if not, whenever joel is going i guess thats when ill be going =/

3===D

Smash Lord
Dope your bro is good but i think he beat me like 5 times tops, and we played the entire time you guys were playing basketball, I still rock, harder than stones.

jv3x3

Smash Champion
pistons effing smoked ummm.... every game at that

ill be there around 3:20ish... mostro ill be over around 3

mikey, just keep a look out on here we always post/talk about them. i try to update the first page with them to. addy is on the first page

mow, lol on the tent. long as its nice outside. and yeah ill im ya

m3d, dunno yet. justin for sure, we will end up with a car full though

prime, lol, yeah michigan is lazy. i gotta pretty much organize everything, you *****es

thats it, lata

btw, who wins falco matches between nar and james? im just curious whos got the better falco, cause id say they are the best falco in the midwest

Dope

Smash Ace
adam....the point is he beat u.....and he got alot better...well..a little better since then. cause hes been playin me. who u been playing? o yes, no one, no one at'tal. but ur still gonna get that *** whooped, just like the lakers tonight =)

3===D

Smash Lord
Wait, since ive been playing no one and hes been playing th eall mighty god of smash, james himself, wouldnt that put me at a disadvantage and make your entrire arguement irrelevant and you extremely ********, but you know what you jesus looking bearded freak, everyones aloud off days, and today im going to muder all you cocksmoking mother****ers !

phatassesrock

Smash Apprentice
OK about the FUZE thing.... shouldnt we make sure its cool with Smog? I mean I dont want him interpretting it wrong. I dont really like that as a team name anyways. Seriously.... TIGER DESTRUCITON IS way better.

[shameless promo mode]Hey, if you guys are coming, go sign up for FC! After all the work Daver did to set up the sign up website, you guys are wasting his efforts by not using it!
yeah no $hit.... I see that only Adam, JV and Mr. Samp have signed up. All you bi*che$ (A Hills) that are going TO GO..... SIGN UP.

Even though I am not going to FC, they need my help.

REMINDER FOR MYSELF - POST CODE OF SMASH UTILITY ON BOARDS.

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
Originally posted by phatassesrock
OK about the FUZE thing.... shouldnt we make sure its cool with Smog? I mean I dont want him interpretting it wrong.
Technically, we're naming it after a drink Nar and Joel got at a gas station in western MI when we were on our way to GEK's tourney.

KRoSS

Smash Rookie
Hey,uhhhh whens the next smash fest thing comin up? Cuz Iv talked to jv3x3 very briefly on the crappy vgames forum,and he challenged me to a $$$$ match....The thing is though,auburn hills is a good 1 1/2 hr drive from where i live. So i dont know if i could make that,so any chance you have any smashfests comin up somewhere close to the MI/OH state line? I would really like to get active in representin' MI, and i think i have some skills to back the state up....

BTW have you decided on a state team name yet?

3===D

Smash Lord
Yeah Davers sight is really cool, he did a sweet job, a job about as sweet as his ***, once your done signing up and its the thank you screen youll see what im talking about.

Kross thers a smashfest today about 30 minutes closer to you, its in Warren, its kinda by detroit which is pretty close to the border i guess, the address is on the first page of this thread. BTW where do you live ?

Oh yeah and to answer your question, Michigans team name is Team Fuze which is apparently named after an energy drink and also pays tribute to a great smasher who onced ravaged the masses at the 2nd Michigan Massacre, but there is also a super elite fighting force secretly being formed called . . . TIGER DESTRUCTION !!!

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
Ohhhh, I'm itching to have a match. I'm going to start practicing with Peach again, but I can only get in so much practice with computers. Just keep the smashfests updated and with enough time in advance, and I'll be sure to make it to at least one of 'em.

atmagamer

Smash Ace
i think fuze is a stupid team name, especially if its honor for greg, just go with something else, or, sigh, tiger destruction

pyro is much better than james, and IMO pyro is the best falco in midwest by far. I mean, who can james beat out of the MI crew.

James, I get that same feeling of "wtf is going on" when i fight pyro, i have thought out the perfect strategy against it. I don't even think your falco is as good as willis', and his main is zelda.

A.Hills.Finest

Smash Journeyman

hmm atma, I dont think pyro has the best falco in the midwest. Me and jame's falcos can beat JoeV's fox, and they're better all around, might have to get some dittos or somethin.
Also I think james would own u :(

Also james can beat anyone from the MI crew.

And if u dont like our team name, u can play us for it :(

atmagamer

Smash Ace
well we all knwo that pyro should of beat jv's fox, pyro just SD's when he gets "scurred." I remember JV saying right after their match at SSA something like "wow you should of won."

and im guessing the only reason you (nar) can lose to james is cuz falco ***** CF, if you went jiggz on him im pretty sure u'd win.

Heh, when will the next time I see james be, maybe ill put a money match on it, i can beat pyro and smogs falco, im not "scurred" of james

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
I actually agree with Atma on something......I was thinking about it, and I think the only people who would really have the right to be called team Fuze or Fuse, or whatever, would probably be equals D. Sure he did inspire 2 of the MI crew to play Falcon, but....Oh I don't know.

Atma, James has gotten better and better every single time I play him now. He's getting some nice Falco tricks down, and It'll be interseting to see the next time MI and OH get together how a Falco ditto will go. I won't knock Pyro, though. His Falco is just nutty. The only thing I saw that hurt his game were those SDs.

D

Deleted member

james? who's that? I'll take this falco. My fox is hungry =)

Jv has a slick falco too. Even beat me in a falco ditto. But my Fox is still hungry :)

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
the only post i read was the one saying pyro is the best falco in the midwest ROFL, all i can say is stfu atma nar has a way better falco than pyro and im sure even the guys from NYC have better falcos than nar, but maybe im wrong maybe nar has the best...

about the team name... we arent naming it Fuze because of Fuse , Fuze is a drink, it just so happens that fuse inspired me and nar and maybe other MI people to get better at this game. And we all kinda fused together from different places and we are all one big happy smash family ^^

oh yeah and BTW my comp didnt break : )

Dope

Smash Ace
ok...atma....tonight, joe v didnt win a single....single set against my falco, and i believe the last time me and pyro played i won that ditto. and the last set me and nar played, i beat him. and his falccon can still whoop my falco sometimes, they are both our mains, and we both own each other on some days. and yes, pyro has a bad *** falco, and he really REALLY shouldnt have SDed like, 4 times that match against joe v, buy i dont SD 4 times a match, so just dont say hes better because ur on his balls =)

and mow, im james "dope" and i know fer a fact joe Vs fox would stuff something furry in ur mouth, and my falco will too =)

but i aint knockin pyro though, his falco is sweet, and atma, last time i dittod smog was at the first ohio tourny i went to, and it was extremely close....and that was....soo long ago....

3===D

Smash Lord
yeah I used to think james was just some trick *** hoe who would beat me cause ganon is no contest for falco, but james is getting pretty good, he plays a mean *** falco, quite possibly worthy of a spot on the usper elite fighting force known only as TIGER DESTRUCTION !

And who wants to be named after an energy drink anyways ? If were going to name our team fuze because we "fuse" together we might as well name it Team Adam Rocks because we all met up at MY tournament while Joe was off in the Carolinas getting with chicks (and an occasional dude i hear, but dont tell anyone i said that)

phatassesrock

Smash Apprentice
Last night when I was driving in my car I just busted out laughing when I thought of all the funny **** that has happened in the past 6 months that all of us have played.

Most of them happened while Justin was doing ****. Here are some examples:

-eating weird things -
:spiders off of the TV
:Goldfish
:Moths?!?! lol

- killing things - (putting out of misery)
:birds ("time to meet thy maker")

- fights - (the real kind)
:Lipton vs. His tired bro (you should of ground dodged)

-funny a$$ quotes -
:"sexual" ______ whatever
:anything said with the Smash announcers voice
:"deuche revolution"
:acting out all of the taunts
:Millions of other funny lines
:"GAS STATION TOUR 2004"

- random stuff -
:Me pulling out random technology in the car (i.e. internet through my phone and smash through my camera.)
:punching through a brick
:some guy asking if all of us smashers wanted to get laid and everyone refused to go with his drunk pimp ***
:"follow ME!!!! (screeching tires) YEEEHAW!!!"

anyway thats just a few... I am sure there will be more. You guys are hilarious.

getting with chicks (and an occasional dude i hear, but dont tell anyone i said that)
fuc-king ingenious Adam, but youre still a deuche

Dope

Smash Ace
"i can beat pyro and smogs falco, im not "scurred" of james" thats the only reason i said that joel, u @sshat. IMO, i think if me and him dittoed, i would win, and if i would win, i know nar would win, cause nar is a tool =)

Top Bottom