• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

luigi master tae

Smash Journeyman
dope and adontae ftw at deja vu vip seats after a the drnk vs sober go sober yoshi and ness owns back air back air ooooooooooooooooomiissssssss fire

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I watched Andross get the **** kicked out of him three different ways this year.

D_B_S

Smash Lord
I wanna smash.......who lives by detroit

hit me up

313-727-4099

Ps......

Party at TONY"S HOUSE!!!!

I'll bring twister!

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I do actually have some time for something today, but not tomorrow, or the day after, but maybe Tuesday because I like twosdays.

Anther

Smash Champion
We should play over Jermesque's place... my house is in move mode again. >.>...
... provided we can get people to wanna smash... I can show up tomorrow or on the 2nd =x.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
I wanna smash with Tony! But I can't :(. Cause I live far away :( :(. And I'm busy :( :( :(. Oh well. Looks like I'll have to play against Tony when school starts. Cause we live in the same building. :).

Levitas

the moon
unlike Bowyer, I only have one face. :)

Two face *******. I'll show you. my face. After break. Because I'm doing stuff too. And therefore cannot smash with tony, anther, DBS, lain, or whoever the hell feels like smashing. And I like pun.ctuation. a. lot.

That, and I'm really bored for being as busy as I say I am.

I'm soooo busy, look at me, I'm talking on my cell phone in public places in an assertive tone while walking briskly.

Ok, you caught me, I'm just a loser who can't even part with the habit of playing as Ness due to it being so incredibly fun that you should try it right now. yes you. and stuff.

Have a happy New? Year.

edit: it actually censored out bas tard? wtf?

GLCH

Smash Apprentice
Does anybody live by Madison Heights other than Malice and Ankoku? I'd ask Ankoku to play if he ever answered his phone or messages.. Does DBS want to come out and play??

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I'd answer my phone if you ever called.

The only messages you ever send me are something like "hey whats up" while I'm at class at UofM in ANN ARBOR.

Also, I've got no ride, but I do have a copy of Smash with me and I'm here through Tuesday, so if you want to come here, PM me or something.

GLCH

Smash Apprentice
Ic.. And you didn't message me back.. Come here, you mean OofM or your house? I want to get Zelow, Malice, and some people to get together.. Happy early new year everyone!

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I'm at home until Wednesday morning. There's a party thing tomorrow, though. And I might be going to work on Monday. But other than that I should be free.

Zelow

Smash Apprentice
so how are the smashers this fine new year sorry i have been out of the loop for so long but i have been tinkering with my chericters and ready to smash gotta start playing the best again if anyone who might be interested in smashing in the madison heights area are up to it i would like to maybe put togather a little smash thing. my number is 248-991-5109 or you can hit up my aim @ zelow79 get at me i really REALLY wanna smash.

Zelow

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Happy new year.

Looks like snow's going to make it near impossible to get anywhere for new year's day, but anyone who wants to try to make it here for some smash is welcome to. Call me or PM me if you're going to try coming.

Oh yeah, and I'm heading back to UofM tomorrow, Wednesday.

Jermesque

Smash Apprentice
We should play over Jermesque's place... my house is in move mode again. >.>...
... provided we can get people to wanna smash... I can show up tomorrow or on the 2nd =x.
Call me, anyone and everyone, let me know who's interested and maybe I can work something out, because I want to smash too. Tuesday and Wednesday are good for me, thaxceptional1 was gonna come smash at my Dad's place on Thursday around 4, call one of us if you're interested in that too.

313 598 5941, I don't miss calls, and I have unlimited texting. GET AT ME

Top Bottom