• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

JTsm

Smash Master
Welp.
Looks like I'm losing next time we play.

Are you coming to Ranbats 4?
Ehhhhhh it's deff a maybe. And I hope you get better too. Dakota was ****** me with Ivy not too long ago, but he gave me some ideas about the MU. lol

Nominate10

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5000-3932-8404
Ehhhhhh it's deff a maybe. And I hope you get better too. Dakota was ****** me with Ivy not too long ago, but he gave me some ideas about the MU. lol
Most I've done with Ivy since Ranbats 3 was think over options and strategies & get advice from Dakota.. not much ingame practice if any. Let's get some friendlies in if you make it though.

JTsm

Smash Master
Looks like I'm going to Ranbats. For people who don't know, be there by 11am. The tourney will probably start at 12:30, but at least friendlies ARE SO MUCH BETTER.

Pingas.

Maestro_

Court Composer
NNID
Maestro227
3DS FC
3411-1820-5923
My place is all ready now for smash. I'll be hosting a smashfest Saturday at 2pm. I live in Waterford (literally 5 mins from Ori's). msg me for details.

rsr2

Smash Lord
Hey guys, I know it's been a while but I will be in Flint for a concert on October 1st. We could hang out or heck go to the concert. The band is called The Bunny The Bear. <3

Zackery Hendricks

Smash Apprentice
All right.. i know i've been super flaky for the past like two months but that's because a ton of **** has been going on. I have been playing brawl and i actually started a more novice oriented smash series at my local gaming center. It's more of a friendlies atmosphere but when it gets more competitive i'm looking to introduce actual prize pools. If you're interested pm me (keep in mind it's more of a novice atmosphere, the last tournament we held i won) but regardless me and a lot of new players WILL be at the next ranbats or upcoming tournament. Nom, Iceman, Ryuga, be ready for my pika ;D

SoulPech

Smash Master
LOL i like this read "more of a novice atmostphere, the last tournament we held i won)

Good **** zac. Also, they named a LoL Champion after you o.o

Ryuga

Banned via Warnings
Cold ass Michigan under a ****ing pine tree
All right.. i know i've been super flaky for the past like two months but that's because a ton of **** has been going on. I have been playing brawl and i actually started a more novice oriented smash series at my local gaming center. It's more of a friendlies atmosphere but when it gets more competitive i'm looking to introduce actual prize pools. If you're interested pm me (keep in mind it's more of a novice atmosphere, the last tournament we held i won) but regardless me and a lot of new players WILL be at the next ranbats or upcoming tournament. Nom, Iceman, Ryuga, be ready for my pika ;D
If only I still used Ike maybe we can Pokemon battle

Boxxy

Smash Lord
ANTHER I MISS U IF I KNEW U WERE GOING TO THAT OTHER TOURNEY I WOULD HAVE GONE!!!!

i h8 all of u and dont miss any of u other than anther lain omni gio marco goddy !!!!!!JCAV AND DOGMA!!!!!!!! harms wuz kol scrubs lol

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
I probably don't know because I've been out of the scene for so long, but who are these people and what do they play?

BLiu PA
Captain Cleveland OH
Coffeeblack ON
Ders OH
MinorThreat MI
NextToGodly MI
Ripple IL (I know who this is, but what does he play in melee?)
SFAT CA

Thanks to anyone who helps!

rokimomi

Smash Lord
I probably don't know because I've been out of the scene for so long, but who are these people and what do they play?

BLiu PA - ganon
Captain Cleveland OH - falcon
Coffeeblack ON - dunno
Ders OH - dunno
MinorThreat MI - ganon
NextToGodly MI - dunno
Ripple IL (I know who this is, but what does he play in melee?) - i think some mix of dk or samus
SFAT CA - the super fox from cali (4th at big house 2)

Top Bottom