• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

W.C.N

Smash Lord
Why do people make a big fuss about what's in fast food, the fact that 90% of the food in your house is genetically modified before grown and causes tons of problems doesn't scare so much controversy

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
I SERIOUSLY wish I could post that "get ****ed" gif on this site without getting infracted for censor dodging :(

JTsm

Smash Master
Ypsi is the new AA. :denzel:

Newcomers for P:M and Dakota is moving here <3

stewyian

Smash Ace
Hey guys, I'm staying in Ypsi this semester. :3
So I'll be at some tourneys and I'm down for smashfests if you guys have any.?
i do sfs alot, if u wanna pm me ur number or i can just message u when we doin sfs, i usually have ppl over the day b4 tourneys

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
Why do people make a big fuss about what's in fast food, the fact that 90% of the food in your house is genetically modified before grown and causes tons of problems doesn't scare so much controversy
genetically modified and artificially made are two different things. (btw stop typing in black, its hard to read)

W.C.N

Smash Lord
genetically modified and artificially made are two different things. (btw stop typing in black, its hard to read)
Doesn't change the fact that gm seeds lees to cancer(what doesn't nowadays) and fertility problems

And no I will stay black because I use the blue skin

W.C.N

Smash Lord
If the whole stage list were legal and you had 5 bans what would they be?

Top Bottom