• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
You guys are that afraid of Detroit?? 0_o sure its a bad city but its not like its hosted in the hood. Its a big city.

If more people were less afraid then the city might have a chance to be revitalized

PS stay free gifts

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
People need to realize that where Apasher's venue is located is the Detroit/Southfield border, aka a "safer" area.

JTsm

Smash Master
I would rather not die in a video game tournament.

Anime-con.... maybe.

JTsm

Smash Master
Safer means you're in an area where it's dangerous, but less murder/robbery/etc is going on. Just more likely near the city which is something I'm not going to risk.

W.C.N

Smash Lord
Lol at people being afraid of Detroit,

Also I'm drunk

Also also Harlyms moving to Lansing, why aren't there any tourneys there?

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
detroit isn't scary, but the people aren't very nice if you ask me. as long as you not walking along and going to liquor stores you should probably be ok. but just fyi i have been robbed before in detroit so i would recommend leaving all expensive things at home and out of sight.

JTsm

Smash Master
yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOoOOOoOooooOOOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo

free

Top Bottom