• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

W.C.N

Smash Lord
Ori you've put hours into Marth as well, how's that worked for ya?
I'd put 10 on you not winning, without an attendance list
And that feeling your getting all our MKs had to feel nationally this is for a fun first tourney for a new TO

LOE1

Smash Lord
so....how about that tourney in ohio on the 9th? anyone interested in going to that?

Miridia

Smash Apprentice
Hello everyone. :3 I'm new to michigan and wanted to know if anyone would be interested in hanging at the local smashfests that I run on Fridays (debating on switching to Saturday)

I made a thread a week or so ago, and I was kind if hesitant posting here (I'm a shy guy) so I didn't really say much. Here's the thread I made. I will be editing everything soon (researching rules, etc) if someone could give me a hand, like a T.O, I'd love that.

Here's the thread that I posted the tournament in. http://smashboards.com/threads/mele...-25th-2013-grand-rapids.340976/#post-15925863

SoulPech

Smash Master
Miridia sir,

I'm not from MIchigan, but there are alot of TOs in the area and I would advise to host the smashfests on Saturdays when there's no tourney and Friday when there is.

What's The Point

Smash Master
Smash today in Mason? You'll need to text everyone else because I don't get reception at work anymore and everyone else is dumb and not using thus thread like I told them.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
tournaments on Friday can be rough since people may have work or school, especially at 2-3 pm start time.

JTsm

Smash Master
hmm next tourney is Youma for me and probably one more tourney after that.

People are welcome to come over to play smash on friday nights.

HS_Pulse

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
5129-1792-5690
hmm next tourney is Youma for me and probably one more tourney after that.

People are welcome to come over to play smash on friday nights.
Serious? Message me your address or something, man. I've been dormant on the scene cuz I didn't have any idea where to start and no car, but stuff's been picking up. And I gotta improve, might be a good time to start.

JTsm

Smash Master
WTP: He's a random to everyone, but me. lol. Uhh I think NAKAT is confirmed to go, but idk who else.

HS: yooo I'll pm you on FB. I might get Dorian over.

Boxxy

Smash Lord
Current EL smashfest @ my place. gonna be going all night, providing housing and food gonna do it 2morrow too come on in waters fine!!

chandler parsons

Top Bottom