• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

pman

Smash Rookie
CMU smash scene

I was wondering if anybody could give me the skinny on the smash scene around Central Michigan University/ midland/ mount pleasant. I will over there this fall and wouldn't mind meeting some new people to play with.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I was wondering if anybody could give me the skinny on the smash scene around Central Michigan University/ midland/ mount pleasant. I will over there this fall and wouldn't mind meeting some new people to play with.
Central MI's scene is pretttttty dead in terms of both games last time I checked.

Note to self: NEVER smoke 'dro, drink shots of whiskey, and several Long Islands all back to back. My night was on some serious **** lmao.

fZk

Smash Lord
They might be some unknown players in CMU that nobody knows about, but for active communities your best bet is Ann Arbor. There are also players in the Lansing/East Lansing area and a developing Brawl scene in west MI.

JTsm

Smash Master
So I just finished watching every episode of Weeds so far..

I started out all over Mary-Louise Parker... But Kat Foster tho... Holy f***.
You are NOW just watching it? Such a good show. :cool:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Yet another one of those many shows I've been told to watch but have yet to get around to watching.

:phone:

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
season 1,2 and 3 are amazing. 4 and 5 i didnt like. 6 was good, 7 was mad boring i didnt even finish. Thats my two cents ^_^ but ori if you watch it just know you can completly stop watching after season 3 and youll have a good appreciation for the show. After that comes disappointment and an unnecessary continuation of the series

the later season are pretty much 100% sex scenes. Which sure is great but its a lame story

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
So who is keeping up with M2K in Japan? **** is ****ing predictable and ridiculous.

I give it less than a week till he is possibly deported.

JTsm

Smash Master
What is he doing now?

Oh and I might go to AA smash tomorrow. Depends...

Top Bottom