• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

kd-

Smash Lord
I'm not sure there's a sport that's more boring to watch in person than on TV. Every sport is more exciting, even if by a little bit, or at worst just as boring on TV than in person.

Football games take 5 million years to finish in person (doesn't mean it's boring, just feels longer).
Unless at Yost, hockey is super quiet until a goal is scored or someone gets hit.

1. Michigan football and hockey
2. Red Wings
3. Playoff hockey, decently important college football games and soccer
4. Melee, Counter-Strike, Brood War tournaments
5. Dota, LoL, SC2 tournaments
200. Baseball in (edit: ) person
201. Baseball on tv, basketball
edit: 202. everything else

Zinoto

Smash Lord
lmao WOW i thought you weren't going to post about this?

i see you. zinoto i hope you learn that :gw: matchup before the next tournament :yeahboi:
The funny part is, none of them were you. I played you 3 days ago. I'm not mentioning names, but 3 :metaknight: besides Gio have experienced the :yoshi2: and the **** will continue :yeahboi:

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
Hey MI, sup.

I heard you guys were coming to RAGE on the 21st of July, and whether or not you'd need housing, I'm not sure. But if you guys would like, I can definitely house you the night before (July 20th). Having people over that night for my birthday and will not just have the NEOH Melee crew that's guaranteed, but PA as well.

If any of you guys would like to come hang with me and spend the night, you guys can start coming over around 5. If you plan on coming, or have any questions, give me a heads up either on here or my phone. #216_630_2200.

What's The Point

Smash Master
I'm thinking about going to Impulse. Apparently JTSM still has a spot, but for housing the car gets split up which sounds pretty jank. Since it's a two day thing housing is even more important than usual and I fear this housing will ruin the weekend.

ThrowTheAnhyzer

Smash Cadet
HELP!!! ok well i know some people play SF and SG and mvc3 n such but anyway i have a sf4 round 2 TE stick and i was wondering if anybody knows how to dual mod it , its the 360 version but most tournaments i play in use ps3 so im in need of the dual mod so if anyway knows how or would be willing to do it i will pay you!:bee:

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
My car's all set for Impulse: Me, HIV+, Zinoto, ThuGz, MJG

ThuGz and MJG, you guys are on your own in terms of finding transportation to your housing option once we get to Windrose's place.

What's The Point

Smash Master
JTSM said Zinoto was in his car. And again with the separate housing. **** Impulse.

And I really don't get what you think will happen Rob. ThugZ and MJG just sleeping in the street? Or do you really think they'll somehow get a separate ride to an undefined housing location?

kd-

Smash Lord
HELP!!! ok well i know some people play SF and SG and mvc3 n such but anyway i have a sf4 round 2 TE stick and i was wondering if anybody knows how to dual mod it , its the 360 version but most tournaments i play in use ps3 so im in need of the dual mod so if anyway knows how or would be willing to do it i will pay you!:bee:
Can you solder? Are you willing to mod? Check this out:
http://www.focusattack.com/paewang/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVA564Dq9ZY

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
JTSM said Zinoto was in his car. And again with the separate housing. **** Impulse.

And I really don't get what you think will happen Rob. ThugZ and MJG just sleeping in the street? Or do you really think they'll somehow get a separate ride to an undefined housing location?
I think he switched cars? Because of that exact reason, separate housing inconvenience.

ThuGz and MJG are staying at some Brawl player's house, and I'm not responsible for providing transportation for them throughout the weekend since me/HIV/Zinoto are staying at a more distant suburb of Toronto. I don't get what you don't get.

ThrowTheAnhyzer

Smash Cadet
Someone has to bring me both all dressed and ketchup chips from canada. I'll pay double the price if necessary.

After this weekend, im getting my shift changed to a weekday one. Zinoto lets team for the next tournament thats not snooping.

Also is anyone from A2 going to Apasher's? If so can i grab a spot in the car?

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Yo WTP/JSTM, I found us housing

So if we bring Thugz and MJG with us, we can not only bring em to Whitby where we'd also BE HOUSING (3 mins walk), we'd also provide em a ride to the venue unlike meany pants Juggleguy.

So think you guys are up for that?

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
You can house with / pick up Thugz and MJG, doesn't matter to me, but we need them in our car since we can't afford to split gas money between less than four people.

Top Bottom