• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
Da Boogy, you'd have to get premium membership. Also, your previous account was banned for linking to Meatspin, which is stupid, in my opinion. Uncle Meat didn't choose to have his name changed, it was changed without his consent to celebrate the Wii.

EDIT: I always thought AS$ would be an ******* when I met him, but I was wrong. Also, what's up with you Drape? Quit being so sour.

D_B_S

Smash Lord
TO Acro

No I dont "think" I'm the best in DETROIT

I "know" I'm the best in DETROIT

Warren and Midland ppl dont count lmao

Yall was nice though

Still dont know who u are..

but umm yeah

SHouts out TO shin and Lipton

^_^

RapE

Smash Ace
Sheepy im a **** plan and simple......Yup :)!

Also D_B_S.....acro is the best in Midland but he didnt call him-self M_B_S.....cause thats kinda noob not saying this cause i beat you just because i wouldent do it :)

Dobe

Smash Apprentice
**** said:
Sheepy im a **** plan and simple......Yup :)!

Also D_B_S.....acro is the best in Midland but he didnt call him-self M_B_S.....cause thats kinda noob not saying this cause i beat you just because i wouldent do it :)
Why would Acro want to be an airport anyways? Noob. lol. When's the next tourney ya'll? Maybe my stupid cuzin' won't be having another grad party during this one so i can go, lol. It was fun though, we played smash, then volleyball, then more smash. So i guess it worked out!

D_B_S

Smash Lord
**** we played?

U probably did beat me

but umm your saying its noob to say your the best?

I came up with D_B_S because I wanted to make a name that relfects me

but hey I'll just be a noob...

RapE

Smash Ace
yeah i played you with my falco, Nooby Falcon, and mart......but ev i thought the same thing when i was writing it who would like to be an airport hahaha.

marthmaster04

Smash Ace
Yeah fel!cks, I was surprised you didnt make the tourney. I was lookin forward to fightin ya. Boogy man, that sux ballz you had to miss the tourney man.

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
D_B_S said:
No I dont "think" I'm the best in DETROIT

I "know" I'm the best in DETROIT
You still gotta play Supa Def and Topichu to claim best in Detroit. I saw earlier you said you had to catch thew bus. Did you take the Van **** Smart bus? Where do you live at in the D? Maybe I can stop by your place next time I go get some drugs. ^_^ Get my buzz on and play a little smash. YAYUHZ!

Dobe

Smash Apprentice
Yea, but i am going to take off of work and **** for the next one, I am not going to be missing another fuking tourney!!! God.

D_B_S

Smash Lord
YEah I took van **** to 10mile and that to Dequindre and 8mile where I live lol

ANd yah I am trying to play Def Like he probably come ova soon lol.. but I dunno

folks be tripping since a ***** aint 18 yet lmao

ShinStrikeX

Smash Rookie
hey D, and everyone else. does anyone live in Warren,MI area on this board? i seek training, after my humilating defeat in the first round to a fox. i use marth.

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
Lucky mother****er, Warren is the same city as Lipton's weekly smashfests on wednesdays. He lives 11023 Garbor Dr. Have fun.

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
D_B_S said:
YEah I took van **** to 10mile and that to Dequindre and 8mile where I live lol

ANd yah I am trying to play Def Like he probably come ova soon lol.. but I dunno

folks be tripping since a ***** aint 18 yet lmao

supas gunna own u when u play him man, u may as well cchange your name to D-3rdB-S. your performance against me was lowsy at best. i didnt even try against you and u didnt take a stock off me.

D_B_S

Smash Lord
Yeah shibby you killed me with falcon

My spirts was kinda low when i fought u

after getting so close to winning against ppl

then losing

but yeah maybe supa will beat me ...maybe not

we will see

and I still if I lose I still think I'm the best lmao

Edit:

Also Lipton hit me and shin up so we know if we should come to your weekly smashfest

MY cell 313-727-4099

jUst ask for Darvon or D ....

Liptonbuddy

Smash Lord
We have smashfests every Wednesday starting at 4:00PM and ending whenever. Everyone's welcome. I think my address is still in the first post of this topic.

King Malice

Smash Ace
Liptonbuddy said:
We have smashfests every Wednesday starting at 4:00PM and ending whenever. Everyone's welcome. I think my address is still in the first post of this topic.
I gotta go to one of these then, I never played your Mario like I was hoping to.

Supa-Def

Smash Journeyman
wowz people rootin for mez i feel loved ^_^ but anywayz My graduation is on Thursday and like that Friday or so is go be all about me! so ahem about that best in detroit challenge I'm def down fo that and yea, i feel on that trippin cuz of age crap mangz this ish sux, But like where we go play at D? yo place? or i could try to make it to Liptons next week or something if my momz don't ***** like she did for SSA4..changing her mind and making plans the LAST MINUTE...GHEY!!!!! :mad: And Naruto you phagbag when we playing again?!?!!?!?!?

D_B_S

Smash Lord
Yo chris my graduation tommorrow to at chene park

and um sure you can come ova my house

I dont think my moms gotta problem with like the younger crowd

but me bringing a whole bunch of 20 year olds lmao

I think its cause I'm still young lol

ANd I wanna go to smashfest today bu I have no ride home

because the bus stop coming at 7:00pm

so I would only have three hours to smash which is dumb...

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
Go supa-def!!! *waves banner* D_B_S, I'm sorry, but I don't think you can pull this one off... D_3rdB_S is a name you'll have to get used to for now.

AsaLothario

Smash Rookie
Listen and Listen good.

zOMG, this thread is STILL active? I haven't had the internet since February (4 months = eternity RAWR.)

Okay guys... listen. I seriously need a challenge in Melee - someone of my power level in Michigan. There's this Meleee social gathering that I go to every Saturday in Muskegon; that is 1450 Leahy Street in Muskegon Michigan, 49442. Anyone who lives in Michigan (or is psycho enough to challenge me from another state) who wants to play do a Mapquest check to see if our distances will not be a problem.

If my plea for a superior battler has the chance to be answered, please PM me displaying your interest. You can PM me or e-mail me @ asalothario@hotmail.com - What I'm going to do is give you my cell-phone number so we can chat about this information. My plan is Cingular, so if you have a Cingular cell-phone, it's going to be a free call.

This place, 1450 Leahy Street is a social gathering of a lot of gamers who'd love to play Melee. Who you might see there is.

FREDRICK: The guy who lives there. I'd say his most challenging fightin' style is with Jigglypuff. With that being said, I can defeat him with nearly every character.

CODY: I like Cody's fighting style the most outta the people that aren't me... but I still win.

CARLOS: The shortest one up there; this hispanic favors Luigi & Link. His Luigi beat my Jigglypuff once...

MARIO: Too bad guys. This is my #1 training partner, but he's moving to Las Vegas... he uses Marth, Shiek, & Link almost ALL the time. He recently started using Jigglypuff and Ganondorf, so he's starting to branch out FINALLY!

CAMERON: n00b. He uses Samus a lot.

DEANTE: I haven't seen him up there in a while; but his Samus actually managed to beat my Samus one-on-one; so he's actually pretty good.

WILLIAM: Let's hope you don't see this Rowdy dood; He's Mario's brother and also likes Samus.

AHMAD: Why this guy is.... me! That's my real name! There isn't a soul who I wouldn't pick. I'd like to boast about my fighting style, but talk is cheap; I CHALLENGE YOU!

Edit: I will tell you this, though. I got talents with every character in the game. Whenever my peers say ____ sucks, something flares up within me, and I eventually end up picking that person and beating them down with it. I attended last year's VGames tournament in Waterford Michigan. (I challenged JV3x3 before the tourny started. His Ganondorf was very mobile against my Mario...but we didn't finish the match). I'd say the reason I only placed 7th is that I played as I did at home; not discriminating any character and NOT sticking to my best people. My defeating round was my Ganondorf vs. someone's Marth in Yoshi's Story (the one with the Shy Guys.) Not to say I was first place material, but I know I definitely could have gone further. But like Ash Ketchum, losses make you even stronger. That's why I want to fight someone who can royally kick my *** for once; to attain the next level~

Remember guys; if anyone has free-time over the summer; PM me so I can lend you my cell phone # and get serious about this :)

D_B_S

Smash Lord
Yo chris you can come ova tommorrow

I'll check with my ppl

But I doubt I'm doing anything lol

and CONGRATES for getting out of high school

lol Mine today too

PS: "There is only one D_B_S and that is D_B_S"-Dbs

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
after last night i think im done drinking LOL
omg if u wernt playing beer pong with us last night you missed the funniest **** in the history of justins basement, it would be hard to top that, i dont think ive laughed that hard since i was like 10 years old LOL

Dopey

Smash Lord
hey asalathario. lets $ match for 100$ ill $ match your entire piece of **** crew if they want =) no one is gonna wanna drive out of the way to playscrubs like you guys, just come over to liptonbuddy's basement on wed's we usually have them there. and plz bring $ to lose =)

OneFastFord

Smash Cadet
Dave owns at beer pong, he has to since he dont drink, And i will find a shot to top daves off the ashtray nothin but cup. Dave ur my partner next beer png match.

Acro

Smash Ace
hahaha what a nub.. speaking of nubs i'm a pretty big nub.. yesterday i lost to a LINK with fox... holy **** son i think i need some more training i'm starting to BLOW! James coming for fourth?

luigi master tae

Smash Journeyman
yeah acro u lost to me and my link but it was a good match u got a pretty good fox and ill be there next week

The linkness is always great becuase its the link hahahahaha

Top Bottom