• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

What's The Point

Smash Master
Unless you have to leave by 1 AM, I've always preferred smashfest at people's house/apartment. It's usually more comfortable and a more relaxing environment.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Guess whos's working on the main stage this year during the Electronic Music Fesitval with one of the hypest artists??

:D

I ****ing cant wait until 7 pm lol

:phone:

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Are any Michigan players going to Genesis 2? I'm looking for teammates in both Melee and Brawl.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
2 weekends from now.

Also:

Tonight was the best night of my entire life.

OMFG being on stage in front of thousands, five feet away from legendary electronic music artists while they're performing, sharing beers, smoking with them...priceless. Its everything I ever wanted out of DEMF and then some. Tortured Soul, Kerri Chandler and the amazing Felix da Housecat....omfg too good.

*explodes*

What's The Point

Smash Master
Apparently cops showed up at the melee tournament yesterday, which means I'm likely to cancel my tournament this weekend. I don't want to deal with that since the plan is to just show up and hold a tournament, and they've currently showed up two weeks in a row.

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
I'm up for it
Yeah I can smash today also.

Apparently cops showed up at the melee tournament yesterday, which means I'm likely to cancel my tournament this weekend. I don't want to deal with that since the plan is to just show up and hold a tournament, and they've currently showed up two weeks in a row.
Well... what time did the cops show up? If it was at night all we have to do is get out of there around 9 or 10.

JonathantheMeSa

Smash Journeyman
Yo how bout we plan a SF for tuesday or thursday? would anyone be down? I haven't played since last tourney, idunno if anyone else would be down though.

Top Bottom