• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

What's The Point

Smash Master
Gifts, the Plymouth smashfest also has housing.

So if you come (With some one I'm guessing), I'm sure Lain would (With AA), and that's enough for me to go home a day early and hold said fest.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Another 11 hour work day. **** my life. This is killing my soul. Yes, my soul,
Work has been killing my soul too. They've been increasing my hours and putting me on Saturdays consistently. School has been killing the other half of my soul because I'm taking 18 credit hours this semester. It can be quite lonely since I'm lacking in the free time department. I miss my friends/Saturday tournaments/gaming time. :'(

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
Work has been killing my soul too. They've been increasing my hours and putting me on Saturdays consistently. School has been killing the other half of my soul because I'm taking 18 credit hours this semester. It can be quite lonely since I'm lacking in the free time department. I miss my friends/Saturday tournaments/gaming time. :'(
sounds like you a have a..............condemned_soul.............MWAHAHAHAHA

TheMann

Smash Ace
Gifts, the Plymouth smashfest also has housing.

So if you come (With some one I'm guessing), I'm sure Lain would (With AA), and that's enough for me to go home a day early and hold said fest.
Somebody pick me up from Inkster :)

ALSOOOOO. I got project M to work just now. Pretty good!

smash Your m0m

Smash Journeyman
whats good to all the MI ppl...i am smashyourmom a FL native and i am in Detroit at the hilton garden right next to tiger stadium and ford field i am wondering if any smashin is goin down??? i mostly play melee but i will play brawl...let me no whats up

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
whats good to all the MI ppl...i am smashyourmom a FL native and i am in Detroit at the hilton garden right next to tiger stadium and ford field i am wondering if any smashin is goin down??? i mostly play melee but i will play brawl...let me no whats up
Your hotel is 5 minutes from my job. lol

smash Your m0m

Smash Journeyman
We could. I have the place to myself all next week also.

Full blown homo intent.

lol nah but I play both Brawl and Melee and I have a crew of Melee people that would love to a new person to play with. Holla at ya boy if you're down :D
broski im downnnnnnn i only work weekdays and maybe sat. i dont no yet but ill let u no jus txt me 727 389 1260

dablackpacman

Smash Ace
anyone from Tues Smash at DBPM's let me know what specifically you want so I can cut it out and get rid of the huge *** file
Ay get all of me n soul's team matches. No johns but I was so not feelin it that day at all. Completely smashd out from the tourney. Think that was quietest I've ever been

Shout out to James for being prolly the funniest kat I've evr man. "Damn right ***** you fell down the stairs"

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Hey, I feel like doing a little graphics project thing. If you're an active Smash player in MI and would like to be in this, please give the following:

Name - Your Smash name
Characters (Melee) - Any characters you want associated with you in Melee
Characters (Brawl) - Any characters you want associated with you in Brawl
Favorite color - obvious
Favorite song - you know, like a theme song or something

So for example,
Name - Ankoku
Melee - Peach, Sheik
Brawl - Sheik, Marth, Peach
Color - Blue-violet
Song - Di Shi Xing Xing by F.I.R.

Thanks!